lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Sahin plus Reus=E.Hazard.

Is it a fair deal?

I'd personally say too, much it's a tight one though:)

My Sahin plus Reus=E.Hazard.

Is it a fair deal?

Well Sahin was great(he didn't paly much for RM so Idont know how's he doing or how'll he doing) and Reus is atm on a great form but Hazard worth every effort.Do it.

Guest <klhepworth.

Complex deal beat myself and Elohim in TFC, he's happy with the deal, I think I am too, just checking:

Hart + Van der Wiel + Lescott + Guidetti = De Gea + Ferdinand + Vidic

Bold is mine, here's my squad: Manchester City

Cheers in advance:D

Complex deal beat myself and Elohim in TFC' date=' he's happy with the deal, I think I am too, just checking:

[b']Hart + Van der Wiel + Lescott + Guidetti[/b] = De Gea + Ferdinand + Vidic

My opnion does not count eeh ?

:(

Complex deal beat myself and Elohim in TFC' date=' he's happy with the deal, I think I am too, just checking:

Lol, but its between you and Elo? I cant give an opinion. You are both in here.

the only bad bit for you is losing hart, IMO ferdinand > lescott

Guest <klhepworth.

My opnion does not count eeh ?

:(

I know your opinion!

Lol' date=' but its between you and Elo? I cant give an opinion. You are both in here. [/b']

You can, he's happy with it at the moment so hoepfully he won't change his mind if you say I get the better deal:)

the only bad bit for you is losing hart' date=' IMO ferdinand > lescott[/quote']

That's what I thought:)

Now that is a hard one De Gea may be leaving on loan if the aim of Buffon comes in with the jan deals.

Hart is soon to change to 92/93 and Lescott soon a 90/91 again

Van Der Wiel - will cap best a 91 in Dutch football but big teams are tracking him, a cracking RB in my eyes.

Guidetti - Out on loan from City doing well has it in him to become a real star of Manchester.

Now on the over hand.

Vidic - Worlds 3rd best CB and rated 96 is always good too have, but will he keep hit been hit again by a inj and may drop to 95 but he is still one of the best.

Ferdinand - The ex England captain who had to stand down because of also being him by inj but is back now the work he has put in may just keep him 94 but he is a 65% chance of a drop to 93

De Gea - Well was looking sharp before his move to England would have put him in the top 2 of up coming keepers last season the way he has played has shown his age. A safe 89/90

I would say Do not do in to the bace your getting Ferdinand in the deal who is ever aging and Smalling and Jones are coming threw the ranks quicker then anyone could think.

Right

Hart> De Gea

Van der Wiel is shocking and lescott and guidetti are not better then vidic and ferdinand combined.

so other then the hart bit your getting a much much better deal.

Gonzalo Castro or Marcio Rafinha ? Both RB/RM, neither play for NT :/

My Bayern Team so far: (got it 3 days ago in a new European Championship)

Neuer

Badstubber Hummels Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Muller Gotze Vidal Podolski

Gomez Falcao

Subs

Rafinha

J. Boateng

Gustavo

Eriksen

Alaba

Kroos

Peterson

I've tried to keep the German roots of the team buy purchsing Podolski, Gotze and Hummels (you now know why Ribery and Robben are missing ;)) but I've also bought Vidal and Falcao (personal favourite players). Anyway, back to the point (I do this alot! ) is Rafinha better or worse than Castro. I know he (Rafinha) plays for a better team but thats about it! Could you please advise me on wether to sell Rafinha in a straight swap for Castro or keep him.

Many Thanks

Indgy :D :D :D

Basically, im wondering if these are good deals?

Garay - benfica - 9million

Jones - utd - 12million

loic remy - 7.5+amdy faye

Ricky Alavarez - 500k +rory delap

Callejon - Madrid - 500k + higginbotham

and im also signing adam Maher.

hope you can help :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Lol. klhepworth' date=' you got your answer right there by the man himself.[/color']
Now that is a hard one De Gea may be leaving on loan if the aim of Buffon comes in with the jan deals.

Hart is soon to change to 92/93 and Lescott soon a 90/91 again

Van Der Wiel - will cap best a 91 in Dutch football but big teams are tracking him' date=' a cracking RB in my eyes.

Guidetti - Out on loan from City doing well has it in him to become a real star of Manchester.

Now on the over hand.

Vidic - Worlds 3rd best CB and rated 96 is always good too have, but will he keep hit been hit again by a inj and may drop to 95 but he is still one of the best.

Ferdinand - The ex England captain who had to stand down because of also being him by inj but is back now the work he has put in may just keep him 94 but he is a 65% chance of a drop to 93

De Gea - Well was looking sharp before his move to England would have put him in the top 2 of up coming keepers last season the way he has played has shown his age. A safe 89/90

I would say Do not do in to the bace your getting Ferdinand in the deal who is ever aging and Smalling and Jones are coming threw the ranks quicker then anyone could think.[/quote']

Right

Hart> De Gea

Van der Wiel is shocking and lescott and guidetti are not better then vidic and ferdinand combined.

so other then the hart bit your getting a much much better deal.

All repped, apart from Ben C and 123_ABC because I've got to spread.

Hart is the player I don't want to give up but he's the main reason Elohim wants to do the deal...

Basically' date=' im wondering if these are good deals?

[b']Jones - utd - 12million

Callejon - Madrid - 500k + higginbotham[/b]

hope you can help :)

The ones in bold are brilliant deals ! :D (provided your getting the players mentioned on the left ;))

Guest <klhepworth.

Javi Martinez (90) of Bilbao' date=' what you guys think, worth having as a first team CM/DM and is he one for the future, whats his potential rating ? And will he move from Bilbao at some point soon ? HELP![/quote']

Will change to DM/CB and has a bright future, basque players don't always move though, but e has been linked with bigger teams, he's a good prospect, you can't really go wrong with him:)

Gonzalo Castro or Marcio Rafinha ? Both RB/RM' date=' neither play for NT :/

My Bayern Team so far: (got it 3 days ago in a new European Championship)

[b']

Neuer

Badstubber Hummels Lahm

Schweinsteiger

Muller Gotze Vidal Podolski

Gomez Falcao

[/b]

Subs

Rafinha

J. Boateng

Gustavo

Eriksen

Alaba

Kroos

Peterson

I've tried to keep the German roots of the team buy purchsing Podolski, Gotze and Hummels (you now know why Ribery and Robben are missing ;)) but I've also bought Vidal and Falcao (personal favourite players). Anyway, back to the point (I do this alot! ) is Rafinha better or worse than Castro. I know he (Rafinha) plays for a better team but thats about it! Could you please advise me on wether to sell Rafinha in a straight swap for Castro or keep him.

Many Thanks

Indgy :D :D :D

I'd have Rafinha:)

Basically' date=' im wondering if these are good deals?

Jones - utd - 12million

Callejon - Madrid - 500k + higginbotham

hope you can help :)[/quote']

They are all good deals, although if you could get someone better than Garay using the £9M then I would:)

The ones in bold are brilliant deals ! :D (provided your getting the players mentioned on the left ;))

yeah getting those players, had the jones deal ACCEPTED was :D when i got that message!

what do you reakon too Ezequiel Garay? any good or shouldnt i bother with him?

yeah getting those players' date=' had the jones deal ACCEPTED was :D when i got that message!

what do you reakon too Ezequiel Garay? any good or shouldnt i bother with him?[/quote']

garay's a good one to get, not many people will go for him and he has a chance of 90

£1.5M + Jose Manuel Pinto (87) + Carneiro Keirrison (87) = Gary Cahill (88)

I am signing Tim Krul as my Back up Keeper at Barca, Pinto dosent mean anything to me really, Cahill is rated higher and believe could have a better future than Keirrison if he does move to a Big club, Do you all think Cahill will move to a bigger side when his contract at Bolton finishes, Hes had a bad season so far.

Javi Martinez (90) of Bilbao' date=' what you guys think, worth having as a first team CM/DM and is he one for the future, whats his potential rating ? And will he move from Bilbao at some point soon ? HELP![/quote']

Javi should have a decent future ahead of him, Still Young, Hes played 15 Out of 16 for Bilbao this season, Depending on if he moves to a big club he could be a 92+ easy.