lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Oxlade as mentioned before or any of Lazar Markovic' date=' Sergio Araujo, Lucas Ocampos, Mateo Kovacic, [b']Thorgan Hazard[/b] and Gerard Deulofeu.

:D :D :D

Only thing good about him is his last name mate.

He's absolutely mediocre imo ... not at all as classy as his older brother ...

___

on a second note ... Kurt Zouma is a definite buy ... Will rise like a rocket.

He's not going to 87 yet. Isn't he playing in Brazil on loan?

Yeah he's at Mineiro ... but still' date=' i don't think Souza ever go higher then 87 ... He's just not got that finishing touch that makes a top player imo.[/center']

My Handanovic 90 for Mandanda 91 or Adler 91? Neither of them has a shot at rising IMO ... but Mandanda has peaked ... not too sure about Adler.

My Cicero Jonathon 88 for Jallet 89 ?

My Tabanou 88 for Kolarov 89 or Essou Ekotto 89 ?

BOLD ones mate

:P

My Handanovic 90 for Mandanda 91 or Adler 91?

My Cicero Jonathon 88 for Jallet 89 ?

My Tabanou 88 for Kolarov 89 or Essou Ekotto 89 ?

Keep Handanovic. Absolute cracking keeper. Playing for the best defense in Italy, CL contenders, could go as far as league contenders. One of the most inform keepers at the moment.

As for the others. Jallet and Kolarov.

Complex deal beat myself and Elohim in TFC' date=' he's happy with the deal, I think I am too, just checking:

[b']Hart + Van der Wiel + Lescott + Guidetti[/b] = De Gea + Ferdinand + Vidic

Bold is mine, here's my squad: Manchester City

Cheers in advance:D

I wouldn't do it, Lescott has been on good form, while Ferdinand is only going to drop now. Van Der Wiel and Guidetti have huge potentials ! Guidetti has been a goal machine at Feyenoord and expect him to feature for Manchester City next year once his loan is over, as a cover for the 3 others. Hart>>De Gea.

Im trying to come up to a fair deal with Manchester United regarding Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez (91) = Phil Jones (87) + Ashley Young (90)

However, There manager is a forumer and a good friend, Both of us no what we are doing and will not be ripped off.

The above deal Phil Jones and Ashley Young for Alexis Sanchez, Does this look to good on my behalf or the other way around, I no Sanchez is still young and could turn out to be amazing In real life at Barcelona, Uniteds manager thinks I would be ripping him off if The above deal went ahead, What are your opinions ?

BOLD ones mate

:P

Keep Handanovic. Absolute cracking keeper. Playing for the best defense in Italy' date=' CL contenders, could go as far as league contenders. One of the most inform keepers at the moment.

As for the others. Jallet and Kolarov.[/quote']

Thanks a lot :) Both of you !, As NapoliFan said Handanovic is a cracking keeper, But with him being around same age as Mandanda I thought it may be best Give Handanovic away in a swap as theres a difference in rating, But Is there a slight chance Mandanda could drop ?.. If its best Keep Handanovic I will do anyway :)

Im trying to come up to a fair deal with Manchester United regarding Alexis Sanchez.

Sanchez (91) = Phil Jones (87) + Ashley Young (90)

Whoever is getting young and jones is getting the better half of the deal IMO, jones is going to be massive and I feel young could get 92 at united.

Guest <klhepworth.

can renato augusto rise? im using him in a deal for benzema: 14m plus augusto and hamit altintop

Maybe, but fet that deal done, it's a cracking one:D

Need to sell one: Nocerino' date=' Guarin or Parker ?

I love Parker and currently am leaning towards selling Guarin. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Indgy

:D :D :D[/quote']

I would sell guarin

As they have fernando , defour who will become good imo , joao mountinho as well so I can see guarin competing with belluschi for a spot :)

I could be wrong and Im happy for anyone to disagree otherwise :)

I have got a new Barcelona team in a setup and i've been made an offer from Real Madrid and it is...

£10m + Pedro = Higuain

Is this is good deal for me?

Higuain> Pedro who is losing his place in the first team to Cuenca and Sanchez Id definitely do this deal

Ultra competitive GW , Nilmar plays as my lone striker. I can buy Edin Dzeko for one of the following.

Nilmar and Lukaku.

Lukaku and Mussachio.

Bale and Piskek.

Wilshere and Piskek.

Lukaku, Piskek and then Kiko for CV.

Obviously Bale and Wilshere are not going anywhere, the last one seems a bit OK, but not that great, same with the second one.

Any inputs on it?

None of the above players start for me except Bale and Nilmar.

Ultra competitive GW ' date=' Nilmar plays as my lone striker. I can buy Edin Dzeko for one of the following.

Nilmar and Lukaku.

Lukaku and Mussachio.

Bale and Piskek.

Wilshere and Piskek.

Lukaku, Piskek and then Kiko for CV.

Obviously Bale and Wilshere are not going anywhere, the last one seems a bit OK, but not that great, same with the second one.

Any inputs on it?

None of the above players start for me except Bale and Nilmar.[/quote']

I would sell Lukaku and Nilmar - both under achieving in my opinion . A highly rated young center back is hard to find , so I would keep Musacchio . Bale is now a key player in Tottenham and Wilshere is the future of England .