lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Xavi for Rooney

I play a formation of 4-1-3-2 to take the fight too teams up against me and play with Iniesta on the right Fabregas in the middle and Messi on the left.

I play Pedro and Villa up top so Rooney will fit in too Pedro's hole.

I play Busquets in the middle of the park so Xavi is being left to the bench.

Should I try bringing in a new CM with Pedro as I have Neymar as a back up.

Xavi for Rooney

I play a formation of 4-1-3-2 to take the fight too teams up against me and play with Iniesta on the right Fabregas in the middle and Messi on the left.

Yes do both deals. Rooney will improve your attack by a lot and he is in great form. You'll need a backup for Busquets so sell Pedro. He isn't really getting a look into the first team now. But i'm curious as to why you play Busquets ahead of Xavi. As far as I know a CM can play in Busquets position.

Yes do both deals. Rooney will improve your attack by a lot and he is in great form. You'll need a backup for Busquets so sell Pedro. He isn't really getting a look into the first team now. But i'm curious as to why you play Busquets ahead of Xavi. As far as I know a CM can play in Busquets position.

I am a big fan of his and rate him very high will not sell him at any cost.

And Xavi is getting on now and will not see him ever rising again

Xavi for Rooney

I would do the deal for long term ( since you have replacements ) . Rooney is now back in form and your attack power will increase . But Xavi can still hold his rating for 2/3 seasons .

Ultra competitive GW ' date=' Nilmar plays as my lone striker. I can buy Edin Dzeko for one of the following.

Nilmar and Lukaku.

Lukaku and Mussachio.

Bale and Piskek.

Wilshere and Piskek.

Lukaku, Piskek and then Kiko for CV.

Obviously Bale and Wilshere are not going anywhere, the last one seems a bit OK, but not that great, same with the second one.

Any inputs on it?

None of the above players start for me except Bale and Nilmar.[/quote']

still looking for a few more views :)

and what do you think kurt zouma will get up to in the future (ratings wise :P )

Zouma is very talented' date=' has already made an impact on the St.Etienne squad.

He's already started 5 games with an additional 4 games from the bench ( 9 in total ) On top of that he's got 4 starts for the french U-17 WC team this season ...

Watched a game with them last month, and Zouma actually scored ...

I see no end to his rise ... This is a player I will compare with Varane, quite similar both of them ... and both will fit in excellent in La Liga ... SO ... Varane in Madrid and Zouma in Barca perhaps ? ;) Remember where you read it first :P[/center']

Need to sell one: Nocerino' date='[b'] Guarin[/b] or Parker ?

I love Parker and currently am leaning towards selling Guarin. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Indgy

:D :D :D

Parker is absolutely brilliant in my beloved Spurs team .... Nocerino missed out on a clear 90 rating these reviews ... ( Don't ask me how! ) and the only way that Guarin will rise is if he becomes a regular in the Porto starting XI and as someone else has already pointed out here ... That wont happen :P

Is buying Henderson for 10.8mil good ?

That depends on what other options you have.

Henderson is talented ... but his gametime will be limited when Stevie G is back!

I also think that he needs to improve certain aspects of his game before he can evolve into a better player.

I have got a new Barcelona team in a setup and i've been made an offer from Real Madrid and it is...

£10m + Pedro = Higuain

Is this is good deal for me?

Very good' date=' Pedro is more or less out of the barca starting XI already, so if you could get Higuain for that small amount, go forit mate![/center']

Ultra competitive GW ' date=' Nilmar plays as my lone striker. I can buy Edin Dzeko for one of the following.

Nilmar and Lukaku.

[b']Lukaku and Mussachio.[/b]

Bale and Piskek.

Wilshere and Piskek.

Lukaku, Piskek and then Kiko for CV.

Obviously Bale and Wilshere are not going anywhere, the last one seems a bit OK, but not that great, same with the second one.

Any inputs on it?

None of the above players start for me except Bale and Nilmar.

Do the bold one mate.

Lukaku has been absolute muck for Chelsea ... can't hit the water if he so fell ut of a boat!

Musacchio I'm dissapointed with ... HUGE prospect last season, completely invisible this one ... get rid of em both mate ! Steal Dzeko !! DO IT ! :D

Welbeck/Coutinho/Smalling for Thiago Alacantra?

J.Hernandez for Balotelli

I would use Coutinho for Alcantara - Inter isn't doing well and it will be hard for him to rise in my opinion .

I would do it if you are getting Mario - He is almost guaranteed for a rise as he is superb form . In my opinion he shall hit 91 if City finishes top :) .

shud i trade mata+sturridge for nasri?

I'd keep both mata and sturridge as there on exceptional form lately and could see a rise but also nasri is playing well for city but cant see him rising much more i'd say whoever got mata and sturridge is getting the better deal

I'd keep both mata and sturridge as there on exceptional form lately and could see a rise but also nasri is playing well for city but cant see him rising much more i'd say whoever got mata and sturridge is getting the better deal
then is mata+ramires ok?

Keep the Chelsea duo. Mata due a rise to 92 and Sturridge due a +1 or +2 and both look good for the future where as Nasri will stay at 93 and will most likely get replaced in a few years time and I cannot see him rise any higher.

I dont think so mate

Mata excellent player at chelsea and I reckon his peak will be 93+

Danny has excellent potential and is starting games for chelsea and his peak is anything above 91

Nasri dosent even start every game and knowing city they will buy more so I dont see nasri rising again for a hell of a long time.

Try get silva for those two :P

I dont think so mate

Mata excellent player at chelsea and I reckon his peak will be 93+

Danny has excellent potential and is starting games for chelsea and his peak is anything above 91

Nasri dosent even start every game and knowing city they will buy more so I dont see nasri rising again for a hell of a long time.

Try get silva for those two :P

sadky he was alrdy sold:(

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Shaqiri' date=' has so much more potential than the Everton midfielder.[/quote']

I disagree ... Shaqiri was worthless in the U-21 EC ... Emeghara was the only good player together with the Swiss RB ...

Rodwell will soon play for a bigger team, and He'll be playing for the better NT in the future aswell, thus I'd go for Rodwell!

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I disagree ... Shaqiri was worthless in the U-21 EC ... Emeghara was the only good player together with the Swiss RB ...

Rodwell will soon play for a bigger team' date=' and He'll be playing for the better NT in the future aswell, thus I'd go for Rodwell![/center']

Thanks u a lot !

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who can I Buy ?

Rodwell 87 or Shaquiri 88?

Rodwell is less exspansive and He can up to 88 .

Thanks u

I would go for Rodwell - Big clubs are ahead for him . Shaqiri is good but I doubt his NT can do anything to his rating :P .