lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

modric+gervinho+gustavo for T.Silva?

I'll b getting Silva

Good deal?

I have Vidic, Chiellini, Hummels, Subotic and Jones as CBs, but I'm planning on p/eing Vidic for Ramos as I think Vidic will get a -1 soon

CM/AM I have Sneijder, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Muller, Modric, VDV, Sahin, Moutinho + many more

I usually play 4-5-1 def

please pm me the answer as I cannot view the thread on my phone, thanks :)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who can I Buy ?

Rodwell 87 or Shaquiri 88?

Rodwell is less exspansive and He can up to 88 .

Thanks u

Pros of buying shaquiri over rodwell

1. He arguably has more potential/hype about him than rodwell
  2. He is playing for a much better club side who knocked out united in the CL
  3. Plus he has a great WING/LB postion on SM so thats good

Pros of buying rodwell over shaquiri

1. He plays in a much better league than shaquri
  2. He has been heavenly linked with a move to man utd and other big clubs as well as shaq
  3. I fully believe that rodwell has the better future in the game
  4. And Im going make a bold statement and say that when rodwell does achieve his move to a bigger club and he will play in a much better national team. Rodwell will be higher rated than shaquri soon enough IMO.

You can make your choice for yourself there as its clear where im standing what player I would rather have :D

modric+gervinho+gustavo for T.Silva?

I'll b getting Silva

Good deal?

I have Vidic' date=' Chiellini, Hummels, Subotic and Jones as CBs, but I'm planning on p/eing Vidic for Ramos as I think Vidic will get a -1 soon

CM/AM I have Sneijder, Schweinsteiger, Ozil, Muller, Modric, VDV, Sahin, Moutinho + many more

I usually play 4-5-1 def

[b']please pm me the answer [/b]as I cannot view the thread on my phone, thanks :)

You don't need Silva IMO. You got a lot of quality Defender. Keep modric,gervinho and gustavo .

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who can I Buy ?

Thanks u

Shaquiri:

1. He is playing well and this is showing by the amount of teams tracking him, he has a bright spark too him and is still a part of the champions league witch dose ever player well.

2. I would not be shocked too see him playing in Spain / England next season teams are going to try in Jan no dout but feel he will stick too next year.

3. If he dose move to England his cap at 88/89 will drop and god help us as this is one of the best wingers right now in Swiss football.

Rodwell:

1. A player Chelsea first picked up on from Everton, thay soon tryed signing him for a reported 30M but was turned down. He is now tracked by United who have the power to sign players on the up look at the like of Phil Jones now.

2. There is a role change you need a winger well this is not the right signing you need one of the best holding youths in the game well he is your man.

3. Just ask Fabio if Rodwell is a part of England he will say yes.

4. I would not be shocked too see him still at Everton next season but can easy be a 89/90 with them, and will not be shocked in the next few years too see him in a United kit staring along side the long term of England in Smalling and Jones.

Talks for it self there mate but that is just what I think.

Got a bid accepted of Adil Rami + Jordi Alba for Coentrao

If you're getting Rami and Alba it's worth it. Coentrao hasn't been great for Madrid (I'm sure you knew) and the only position that has suited him well is LM. But he may well rise to a 92.

Alba is the LB of Spain (unless Enrique shines through) and he's on form for a well-deserve 89 and hopefully (for my team's sake) a change in position to LB/LM. (I like primary positions ;))

Rami, i reckon (havnt seen a great deal) is pretty solid at the back so overall its good.

I'm just sharing my opinion (I'm not an expert)

Who can I Buy ?

Thanks u

I am in the minority of never seeing what all the fuss was about Rodwell. I'm a liverpool fan so i did keep an eye on him' date=' esp in the derby's. Despite capello's praise for him in the england game, I would certainly pick Shaquiri over rodwell he seems a different class of player entirely and if i was offered the two i would snap off the hand that had the swiss.

Nasri+aguero for fabregas +a.sanchez

Fabregas & sanchez. The 2 have the potential to increase in rating more overall. Nasri may struggle, as good as aguero is. Its close though depending on your view of Aguero. He is great.

Nasri+aguero for fabregas +a.sanchez

I prefer Sanchez and Fabregas - both of them are getting better and better .

Got a bid accepted of Adil Rami + Jordi Alba for Coentrao

Rami shall get a +1 and so does Jordi Alba . Coentrao wont get any rise as he finds hard to suit into Real Madrid's starting XI .

Liverpool have made an offer to New York RB for Mats HUMMELS of £15,000,000 plus David LUIZ and Leiva LUCAS .

A GC deal and yes you are reading right New York is one half of it what should I do.

I need a DM as my best is a 88 who will not rise any time soon. And depth is everything as have Milito 92 and Torres 94 up top now looking for good players around the pitch.

A GC deal and yes you are reading right New York is one half of it what should I do.

I need a DM as my best is a 88 who will not rise any time soon. And depth is everything as have Milito 92 and Torres 94 up top now looking for good players around the pitch.

Would be hard to personally convince me to get rid of Hummels, he's world-class

No.

I wouldn't do it - Hummels can play DM too , cant him ?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pros of buying shaquiri over rodwell

1. He arguably has more potential/hype about him than rodwell
  2. He is playing for a much better club side who knocked out united in the CL
  3. Plus he has a great WING/LB postion on SM so thats good

Pros of buying rodwell over shaquiri

1. He plays in a much better league than shaquri
  2. He has been heavenly linked with a move to man utd and other big clubs as well as shaq
  3. I fully believe that rodwell has the better future in the game
  4. And Im going make a bold statement and say that when rodwell does achieve his move to a bigger club and he will play in a much better national team. Rodwell will be higher rated than shaquri soon enough IMO.

You can make your choice for yourself there as its clear where im standing what player I would rather have :D

Perfect analysis

I decide to buy Rodwell... But If I Can , I Buy also Shaquiri .

Thanks u a lot ;)

Please can someone help me i need some players who will cost less than 3 million but will rise highly in the rating change

Jan Aurtenetxe

Didac

BENNETT' date=' Elliott

ISCO, Alarcón

MASTRIANI, Gonzalo

JANKOVIĆ, Filip

KOVACIC, Mateo

SILVA, Santiago

ZAHA, Wilfred

MARKOVIC, Lazar

SITUM, Mario

COURTOIS, Thibaut

Should I swap my Essien for Jesus Navas and Walcott?

Essien ---> 94

Navas ---> 91

Walcott ---> 90

94=91+90 is not a very good deal ;)

Ok, I got another offer in to buy Dzeko and Hamsik.

Lukaku+Musacchio+Wilshere for both Dzeko and Hamsik, I get Dzeko and Hamsik.

Really tough GW, have a really good youth setup with Gotze, Hazard,Hummels, Schelmzer,Bale, Wilshere. I do not want to sell Wilshere, but he only plays CM and I only use 2 mids which are Van Bommel and Mascherano. Hamsik could play CM if and when Bommel retires, I also have Milner who can rise and also play CM.

I think its a fair deal, but just a bit skeptical to lose Wilshere.

Do help :P and thanks Elohim for the previous response :)