Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mats Hummles = 10M + Iker Muniain + David Luiz + Jamie Carragher

Who is getting the better half of the deal.

£10M + Iker Muniain + David Luiz + Jamie Carragher

I dont think theres much in it tbh, Carragher isnt really worth much, Hes getting Old now and I dont think hes got many Seasons left.

However, Muniain is a Talent and Should get a +1, Luiz has been dodgey at the Back for the Blues In Games this season But I dont think he will turn into a bad defender, I do think he will get Over 90 at some point.

Hummels is a top defender who I rate Highly, I think its Close, But I think I would go for the Cash Muniain, Luiz and Jamie C.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

ahh that is an idea' date=' you do have mvilla, kompany and hummels who have DM,

maybe try and trade Puyol for Jones and Smalling and a bit of money if you can[/quote']

In my eyes, Puyol is still world class and shipping him out for 2 players rated below 90 (despite massively talented) wont be very a good idea.

Thanks anyways :)

In my eyes' date=' Puyol is still world class and shipping him out for 2 players rated below 90 (despite massively talented) wont be very a good idea.

Thanks anyways :)[/quote']

i've heard hes retiring at the end of the season :s got told just after i'd bought him :( maybe see if you can get another 90+ cb aswell

His sturridge and 8mill for my abdellaoue and Bianes?

Hmmm.. Ruminating over this one: Shall I give Luiz DANILO and Josh McCeachran to get hold of Ranieri SANDRO? Or is it giving away too much? My squad also includes Maxime GONALONS' date=' Yaya TOURE, Kyle WALKER, and MAXI PEREIRA.[/quote']

i wouldnt, parker has killed off sandro's blossoming, and the other 2 combined are frankly better imo.

Is Ozil slipping? Heard a rumour that L'pool after him for 18m
He has hit a bad patch of form' date=' but there's no way, NO WAY, he would join a small English club that don't play any European football.

I wouldn't accept an £18m offer for him on SM either, to keep it on topic :).[/quote']

Agree with Salty mate, he's just on a poor run of form which is normal(unless your messi). He'll start getting back in his stride once he scores a few this season, which at the moment he has yet to. Shouldn't drop and will be important for Germany in the upcoming European Championships.

Hmmm.. Ruminating over this one: Shall I give Luiz DANILO and Josh McCeachran to get hold of Ranieri SANDRO? Or is it giving away too much? My squad also includes Maxime GONALONS' date=' Yaya TOURE, Kyle WALKER, and MAXI PEREIRA.[/quote']

The other CMs I have are Ribas DIEGO , Alberto AQUILANI and GANSO

Guest <klhepworth.

The other CMs I have are Ribas DIEGO ' date=' Alberto AQUILANI and GANSO[/quote']

Too much mate, Danilo is doing really, really well at Santos and when he goes to Porto he has a great chance of developing into a top player, like Hulk, Falcao, Pereira and so many more have done, their record for development and sell-on is outstanding:D

Josh has a bright future and is set for a loan to another Prem side in January, meaning he'll get minutes and rises, and when you see how AVB is trying to get youth into the team, he might get a chance next season, as long as AVB's still there:)

Sandro is a good player, but the competition at Spurs, when they are only in the League and FA Cup, will mean he won't get enough minutes to rise, as he's behind Parker for the midfield anchor role:)

The other CMs I have are Ribas DIEGO ' date=' Alberto AQUILANI and GANSO[/quote']

Personally I'd keep the 2 players. Danilo is a good prospect, and his versatility is amazingly useful. McEachrean is going out on loan in January, therefore will get games and will go up, up up. If he proves himself, he could be the first Chelsea youth of the Abramovich era to make the first team.

Sandro has been injured, and players such as Parker will limit his chances at Spurs. He is still a great player, but for now I would keep McEachran and Danilo.