• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Okay' date=' I have a serious deal going on for a club I have been at for a few years, so I want to double check I am doing good here:

Edin Dzeko + Nuri Sahin = Sergio Aguero

I would be getting Aguero.

I know Sahin is one of those players likely to reach 93+ in the future, however I also know this won't be happening for a long time. I can't see Dzeko rising to be honest, with Aguero obviously ahead of him, Mancini loves Balotelli too, and City could well be replacing Tevez - reducing Dzeko's chances further.

Aguero would replace Dzeko as the striker in my 4231 and Sahin would be replaced by Jack Wilshere. Starting Wilshere shouldn't be too much of a problem, as he has started most of the season as Sahin only recently returned from a long injury for me.

So is Dzeko (92) + Sahin (91) worth Aguero (94)

Everything is telling me yes, but I am surprised the other manager accepted.

Thoughts?[/quote']

personally yes for exactly the reasons you state. aguero is a solid 94 and if man city actually do well in europe next few years could cap at 95. sahin is deffo 92+ material but not for a while, and dzeko lost the purple patch and isnt likely to get to 93 imo. id do it

Guest <klhepworth.

Which Side

Kevin GROSSKREUTZ + OWOMOYELA = Hamsik

&

Lucas Barrios + Mohammad Zidane = Cavani

Do you Think Grooskreutz Will rise? Keep Him' date=' Or Let Him Go?[/quote']

Right hand side is better. Left hand side players are decent but Hamsik and Cavani are on a different level to the ones going the other way:)

Okay' date=' I have a serious deal going on for a club I have been at for a few years, so I want to double check I am doing good here:

Edin Dzeko + Nuri Sahin = Sergio Aguero

I would be getting Aguero.

I know Sahin is one of those players likely to reach 93+ in the future, however I also know this won't be happening for a long time. I can't see Dzeko rising to be honest, with Aguero obviously ahead of him, Mancini loves Balotelli too, and City could well be replacing Tevez - reducing Dzeko's chances further.

Aguero would replace Dzeko as the striker in my 4231 and Sahin would be replaced by Jack Wilshere. Starting Wilshere shouldn't be too much of a problem, as he has started most of the season as Sahin only recently returned from a long injury for me.

So is Dzeko (92) + Sahin (91) worth Aguero (94)

Everything is telling me yes, but I am surprised the other manager accepted.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I would do this deal mate, Yes

You have said it all really,Sahin could hit 93+ In the future and what you have said about Dzeko I fully agree with.

I would do this deal mate :), Obviously some may not agree, But I would do it.

pique or ramos? Who will rise?

Pique any day of the week for me :)

Best defender in the World !

Reus or eriksen?

Eriksen

I think some may disagree as I believe Reus is highly Rated but I prefer Eriksen tbh.

Eriksen is around about 3 Years Younger' date=' Only 1 Rating behind Reus and is also playing for a better Club, Go for Eriksen :)

Carroll+Berbatov for Drogba ?

Yes

Looking at Berba and Drogba they are players who could drop.

However, Drogba as been getting into the Chelsea team recently, Carroll isnt that good to have as he isnt getting into the Liverpool team.

I would go ahead with this mate, But isnt there any other Striker you Could get ?.. If there isnt any decent Ones available I would do this ! :)

Yes

Looking at Berba and Drogba they are players who could drop.

However' date=' Drogba as been getting into the Chelsea team recently, Carroll isnt that good to have as he isnt getting into the Liverpool team.

I would go ahead with this mate, But isnt there any other Striker you Could get ?.. If there isnt any decent Ones available I would do this ! :)[/quote']

Every striker above 90 That's not about to drop ( except for Drogba ) is at managed clubs lol

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Only two betwen these players:

Jason Lowe

Thomas Carrol

Paul Pogba

Harry Kane

Paul Pogba and Thomas Carroll.

Pogba seems a good youth and has played in the cups a bit, n Thomas Carroll played in all cups for Spurs, Kane also played quite a bit and Lowe is starting for Blackburn, But out of the Four mine would be Pogba and Carroll.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Paul Pogba and Thomas Carroll.

Pogba seems a good youth and has played in the cups a bit' date=' n Thomas Carroll played in all cups for Spurs, Kane also played quite a bit and Lowe is starting for Blackpool, But out of the Four mine would be Pogba and Carroll.[/quote']

Thanks to all

My Anderson Nene & Iaasc Vorsah for Gonzalo Castro?

Bit stuck don't think I should really do it.

Players already in Nene's position; Cristiano Ronaldo, Andres Iniesta, Arjen Robben, Michel Bastos, Andre Schurrle & Andriy Yarmolenko

Players already in Vorsah's position; Carles Puyol, Gerad Pique, Frank Beria & Eliaquim Managala

Players potentially in Castro's position; Douglas Maicon, Philip Lahm

Players already in Nene's position; Cristiano Ronaldo' date=' Andres Iniesta, Arjen Robben, Michel Bastos, Andre Schurrle & Andriy Yarmolenko

Players already in [b']Vorsah[/b]'s position; Carles Puyol, Gerad Pique, Frank Beria & Eliaquim Managala

Yep do it, you look a bit weak on your RB, Maicon is way past his old self and Lahm is more of a LB really :o

Players already in Nene's position; Cristiano Ronaldo' date=' Andres Iniesta, Arjen Robben, Michel Bastos, Andre Schurrle & Andriy Yarmolenko

Players already in [b']Vorsah[/b]'s position; Carles Puyol, Gerad Pique, Frank Beria & Eliaquim Managala

I would do it - Maicon is going down down down and down . Lahm is versatile but he is more like a LB.

You already had good repalcements for both players , dont you ? :) .