lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Scott Parker + 10 Million for Raul Meireles ??

Will Meireles keep his CM position ?

Parker should rise to 90. He's just 2 years older than Meireles so it's fair deal on both sides IMO. And yes, Meireles definitely will keep his CM position.

I have Boerrigter and have been offered 6mill.

In third season with southport so dont have fantastic players but (thanks to recent changes) my squad average is 80 with DB being the highest rated player.

Should I sell him as that money would go a long way or keep him as he has a bright future?

Scott Parker + 10 Million for Raul Meireles ??

Will Meireles keep his CM position ?

I think, personally, that Parker would and should rise tp 91. He's been absolutely fantastic for England with a stand-out performance against Spain. He's also massivley improved Tottenham's potential to finish above 4th place and the fact that Spurs only paid 5m for a player that is worth 15m is a miracle!

Not only does he have a very high work rate, he is the start of a counter-attack (Spurs' best offense) and the destroyer of an opposition's attack. I rate him up there with Alonso and Schweinsteiger as one of the best defensive midfielders around although he isn't up there when attacking. I will ofcourse be a bit biased but he really is the premier league's best.

Meireles is also key contributor to Chelsea (though not as much as Mata, Sturridge or Romeu) and has recently been started by AVB in a Left Midfield position but I still think that he will still maintain his CM/AM position and a 91 rating - it should be CM/LM though :P

Overall you cannot assess wether it is a good deal till after the rating changes but irrelevant of rating changes, it's a very fair deal.

who should i swap my 87 rated GK (Asmir Begovic) for??

Options are in my GW (external clubs)

Handanovic 90

Muslera 89

Ospina 88

Sergio Romero 88

Zieler 87

Ulreich 87

Vorm 87

Guaita 87

Also

Should i swap Robert Huth for Victor Ruiz (88 rated CB from Valencia)

Handanovic 90

Muslera 89

Ospina 88

Sergio Romero 88

Zieler 87

Ulreich 87

Vorm 87

Guaita 87

Also

Im a Stoke fan and your doing the right thing Letting Begovic go' date=' Hes Our Cup keeper now behind Sorenson, If you can get [b']Handanovic[/b] ! :)

Also, Yes, Give Huth to get Ruiz, Same rating and Ruiz has a good future ahead of him.

Should I do the following?

Sell Tevez + Nasri for 20million + Ivanovic + Ramires + Lukaku

asking this again as i got like 1 response

I will do it to be honest as Tevez future is very uncertain and i'm not sure how long he can keep that high rating while you got 3 solid players and Ramires is simply become important player for Chelsea now

Im a Stoke fan and your doing the right thing Letting Begovic go' date=' Hes Our Cup keeper now behind Begovic, If you can get [b']Handanovic[/b] ! :)

Also, Yes, Give Huth to get Ruiz, Same rating and Ruiz has a good future ahead of him.

Cheers mate :) probly gonna sell crouchy too he's just dropped :/

Handanovic 90

Muslera 89

Ospina 88

Sergio Romero 88

Zieler 87

Ulreich 87

Vorm 87

Guaita 87

Also

I would go for Handanovic , he is playing well in Udinese . I would swap Huth for Ruiz as in my opinion , Ruiz is the better player :) .

Cheers mate :) probly gonna sell crouchy too he's just dropped :/

Has Most of the Premiership been reviewed :eek:' date=' Ive just gone onto the Next rating thing and it says England but most of its already been done, Guessed something was Funny because Jason Lowe rised a couple of mornings ago.

Chelsea have made an offer to Barcelona for Alcántara THIAGO of £2,000,000 plus Daniel STURRIDGE and Oriol ROMEU .

Really stuck on this deal :confused: Please help :)

The Person who is getting Sturridge, Romeu and £2m Is getting the better deal ! IMO

Romeu will be a very good player at Chelsea or Barca in real life and Sturridge has really proved himself already, Thiago is quality and is one of my favorite Young players but Looking at this, The Sturridge and Romeu side is the better one.