• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Nobby my last question !!

Cavani for 40 cash ' date=' would you sell him ?[/quote']

Depends on Striker availability in your GW and your Squad. He should rise but SM are behaving very strangely esp with ST. (Huntelaar etc)

If you can get 2/3 class players and need cash then yes i would but he is one of the few goal machines around, i'd try for a player plus cash anyway.

edit- list your cash/st and transfer options if you like to me. i'll be on for a bit

Marti or Negredo ? (back-up)

I know Soldado's is the best option but I don't think he's for Sale ....

Many Thanks

Indgy

Matri. A great player in Juve's system this year and is the managers premier choice up front. Better chance in NT than Negredo, but he does play. for me its matri, everytime i watch him he is sheer class, and will be CL next season.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rafael of United or Honda?

Rafael has the "Potential" to be the starting RB for united, just needs to be consistent and that will come with experience but he's not starting atm (smalling is)

Honda is a good player BUT he wont rise much more at CSKA unless he moves to a big club in Europe (united, Bayern etc.)

all in all id go for Rafael if you need a right back

Thiago + Tinga or Sahin?

Am I right in assuming that Thiago has a higher potential than Sahin?

Correct mate Thiago is a cracking little player... problem is he's at barcelona He's got to get past Xavi, Iniesta and Cesc to get a starting birth so he will take a while to get to his peak rating (which i would think is between 92 and 94)

Sahin has only played 23minutes this season for Real so i dont think he will get much chance @ Real.

So i'd go for Thiago.

Correct mate Thiago is a cracking little player... problem is he's at barcelona He's got to get past Xavi' date=' Iniesta and Cesc to get a starting birth so he will take a while to get to his peak rating (which i would think is between 92 and 94)

Sahin has only played 23minutes this season for Real so i dont think he will get much chance @ Real.

So i'd go for Thiago.[/quote']

Does it matter that Thiago wouldn't start, Sahin would. As you said Thiago will take time to reach his peak, which does make a difference to me as my squad needs higher guys.

I also thought that Sahin was injured? I'm not sure when he returned as I don't know too much about the squad details in Spain though but I recall Mourinho giving a glowing report on him recently?

Thiago + Tinga or Sahin?

dont knw about tinga but i think thiago is a very good young and has very much to improve and guardiola considers him as future xavi and i think if he gets enough game time he will hit to 91 since he is at best club in the world

sahin is not playing in first team as i havent seen him play yet and has competition with others like khedira so i wil go with thiago

Correct mate Thiago is a cracking little player... problem is he's at barcelona He's got to get past Xavi' date=' Iniesta and Cesc to get a starting birth so he will take a while to get to his peak rating (which i would think is between 92 and 94)

So i'd go for Thiago.[/quote']

And why has he played 23 mins?.....He's been injured and is now fully fit and played in Madrids last game and scored.

Thiago + Tinga or Sahin?

Sahin potential peak IMO is around 93/4

Thiago 94/5

But youd have to wait a while for Thiago to really rise up due to Iniesta Xavi Fabregas Busquets etc plus all the other spanish youths.

Thiago is already firmly in the Barca team and he could go to 97 eventually if you ask me.

a bit much and overhyped you dont think?He's 20 years old and 88.

You're a Guru or something to say how much will get he?

His peak is 93-94.No chance to get 97.He'll never be as good as Xavi or Ozil.

Does it matter that Thiago wouldn't start' date=' Sahin would. As you said Thiago will take time to reach his peak, which does make a difference to me as my squad needs higher guys.

I also thought that Sahin was injured? I'm not sure when he returned as I don't know too much about the squad details in Spain though but I recall Mourinho giving a glowing report on him recently?[/quote']

Hmmm Sahin isn't injured now but he's played more in the cups according to Footballdatabase.eu, I would say get both but that would depend on your finances. Thiago is a class player and SHOULD be 90 next spanish changes in my opinion. According to the same website he has played 21 games this year to sahin's 5 (13 league, 6 Continental, 3Cup.)

I would got for Thiago myself, but if u need a higher rated team go for Nuri.

Hmmm Sahin isn't injured now but he's played more in the cups according to Footballdatabase.eu' date=' I would say get both but that would depend on your finances. Thiago is a class player and SHOULD be 90 next spanish changes in my opinion. According to the same website he has played 21 games this year to sahin's 5 (13 league, 6 Continental, 3Cup.)

I would got for Thiago myself, but if u need a higher rated team go for Nuri.[/quote']

Ok...Gotze got a +2 to 91 from 89 BUT Thiago is his first season when play in XI of Barcelona and made a few good matches.Gotze was the best whole season for Dortmund and this season is again the best.No chance to get a direct +2 to 90.

Next changes +1 and end of season +1.

Ok...Gotze got a +2 to 91 from 89 BUT Thiago is his first season when play in XI of Barcelona and made a few good matches.Gotze was the best whole season for Dortmund and this season is again the best.No chance to get a direct +2 to 90.

Next changes +1 and end of season +1.

barca and borussia u cant compare two teams

if barca repeat last season then what do u say?

barca and borussia u cant compare two teams

if barca repeat last season then what do u say?

1.Bundesliga is one of the best in the world and for me is better then La Liga because in La Liga exist 2 teams: Real and Barca.

2.Dortmund is a good team but if Thiago play a few good matches that doesnt mean he'll get +2 to 90.

It's more impressive to star for Dortmund than to play for Barca :P

Agreed....Is easy to be good vs rubbish team like Getafe,Rayo or something....but when you play vs RM you see the real quality,,,rubbish for many players.

Is hard to impressive for Dortmund vs Gladbach,Munchen,Werder,Schalke,Stuttgart,Wolfsburg.

Correia Adriano (91) + R.Pedro (93) = Thomas Muller (93)

What do you think of this :confused:' date=' I would be Signing Muller, Do you think its too much or not ?

Adriano is my Back up Left back for Ashley Cole, But if he goes I will have Jon Aurtenetxe as my back up.

What your opinions lads ?[/quote']

Pedro's peaked. Adriano's peaked. Muller has a tiny chance of getting 94 then he's peaked too.

It's up to you ofc what is you're AM like?

Correia Adriano (91) + R.Pedro (93) = Thomas Muller (93)

What do you think of this :confused:' date=' I would be Signing Muller, Do you think its too much or not ?

Adriano is my Back up Left back for Ashley Cole, But if he goes I will have Jon Aurtenetxe as my back up.

What your opinions lads ?[/quote']

DO IT!!! Pedro is loosing his place in the starting XI to Sanchez and Cuenca!

Don't think he'll rise much more ... Muller is fantastic!!!!

BTW guys, sorry for re-posting this but the dela has changed to this:

Arsenal have made an offer to Barcelona for Victor VALDES of £9,523,000 plus Wojciech SZCZESNY and Carl JENKINSON .

I'm actually considering it !! (Couldn't get Frimpong or AOC :()

Pedro's peaked. Adriano's peaked. Muller has a tiny chance of getting 94 then he's peaked too.

It's up to you ofc what is you're AM like?

I play 4-2-3-1.

Ive got Ozil And Iniesta, Juan Mata and Thiago who can play in AM And On the Wing.

An Ive got Cesc Fabregas who is a AM.

Selling Pedro will leave me with just Messi and Alexis Sanchez as Strikers.

Im going try get £14m for Keita, Afellay and Keirrison when externals come in and get a striker who will be rated around 90.

I think I might sell Puyol for £25m, Get some Cash in and Buy Two 90 Rated players if possible.

I dont think Pedro as peaked at all ! If he starts playing he can rise higher, But I think Muller may get 94 and go up by One again next time Germany is reviewed.