Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

BTW guys' date=' sorry for re-posting this but the dela has changed to this:

Arsenal have made an offer to Barcelona for Victor VALDES of £9,523,000 plus Wojciech SZCZESNY and Carl JENKINSON .

I'm actually considering it !! (Couldn't get Frimpong or AOC :()[/quote']

Not good enough for Valdes, It'll take Szczesny another 12 months of good performances to get 90, Jenkinson is a good talent, but at the minute thats all he is.

Keep Valdes - solid at 93 for some time yet.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I play 4-2-3-1.

Ive got Ozil And Iniesta' date=' Juan Mata and Thiago who can play in AM And On the Wing.

An Ive got Cesc Fabregas who is a AM.

Selling Pedro will leave me with just Messi and Alexis Sanchez as Strikers.

Im going try get £14m for Keita, Afellay and Keirrison when externals come in and get a striker who will be rated around 90.

I think I might sell Puyol for £25m, Get some Cash in and Buy Two 90 Rated players if possible.

I dont think Pedro as peaked at all ! If he starts playing he can rise higher, But I think Muller may get 94 and go up by One again next time Germany is reviewed.[/quote']

Pedro's behind Sanchez and Cuenca (get Cuenca he may well be a free agent)

I would probably try and sell pedro and adriano then for a striker as you seem a lot shorter in that department. You dont need another midfielder like Muller. Try getting Mario Gomez Van Persie Benzema Pato Rossi etc those are players who will be more useful to you then Muller

Pedro's behind Sanchez and Cuenca (get Cuenca he may well be a free agent)

I would probably try and sell pedro and adriano then for a striker as you seem a lot shorter in that department. You dont need another midfielder like Muller. Try getting Mario Gomez Van Persie Benzema Pato Rossi etc those are players who will be more useful to you then Muller

Muller is actually a striker in real life!!! He should be a Fwd/AM or Fwd/Wing. But yeah I totally agree with Ben C about trying to get a striker :)

Also, if you have spare cash, not many people have Matri who is awesome !!! Then you can also get Muller ;)

On another note

How long can Valdes keep his 93 for?

Muller is actually a striker in real life!!! He should be a Fwd/AM or Fwd/Wing. But yeah I totally agree with Ben C about trying to get a striker :)

Also' date=' if you have spare cash, not many people have Matri who is awesome !!! Then you can also get Muller ;)

On another note

How long can Valdes keep his 93 for?[/quote']

I agree he should be Fwd/AM really he needs to be Fwd/Wing/AM but thats a whole different topic.

Valdes will keep his 93 as long as he plays for Barca and they are winning.

He wont drop for years and years now

Mata + Chicharito for Wilshere + Remy + Gaston Ramirez?

Im the one getting the 3 players' date=' not sure because I don't know too much about Gaston and Remy...[/quote']

No chance.Wilshire is clearly a top prospect but Remy is very near his max and Gaston needs a big move otherwise his rating wont do much.

Mata will rise tomorrow morning and theres a chance Chicarito will as well or in the very near future and with them both at top clubs they will both keep rising for a while yet.

So for me thats a big NO.

I play 4-2-3-1.

Ive got Ozil And Iniesta' date=' Juan Mata and Thiago who can play in AM And On the Wing.

An Ive got Cesc Fabregas who is a AM.

Selling Pedro will leave me with just Messi and Alexis Sanchez as Strikers.

Im going try get £14m for Keita, Afellay and Keirrison when externals come in and get a striker who will be rated around 90.

I think I might sell Puyol for £25m, Get some Cash in and Buy Two 90 Rated players if possible.

I dont think Pedro as peaked at all ! If he starts playing he can rise higher,

But I think Muller may get 94 and go up by One again next time Germany is reviewed.[/quote']

Muller should never have rose this time around, he ain't been anywhere near as good as he was the previous season, not enough for a rise that's for sure.

I'd def side with the Adriano/Pedro side by far the better side of the deal. Pedro has been out injured hence he is slowly working his way back, his performances, goals etc before the injury was phenomenal and he can get back to that. With Villa out for the season as well Pedro will be an integral part of the best team in the world, anybody who says he has definitely peaked ain't got a clue.

Adriano is solid 91 and can do a job, great player to have in any squad, he gets his fair share of games.

To me it ain't even close, Pedro+adriano any day of the week

Muller should never have rose this time around' date=' he ain't been anywhere near as good as he was the previous season, not enough for a rise that's for sure.

I'd def side with the Adriano/Pedro side by far the better side of the deal. Pedro has been out injured hence he is slowly working his way back, his performances, goals etc before the injury was phenomenal and he can get back to that. With Villa out for the season as well Pedro will be an integral part of the best team in the world, anybody who says he has definitely peaked ain't got a clue.

Adriano is solid 91 and can do a job, great player to have in any squad, he gets his fair share of games.

To me it ain't even close, Pedro+adriano any day of the week[/quote']

If Pedro was phenomenal end of world is coming.

No chance.Wilshire is clearly a top prospect but Remy is very near his max and Gaston needs a big move otherwise his rating wont do much.

Mata will rise tomorrow morning and theres a chance Chicarito will as well or in the very near future and with them both at top clubs they will both keep rising for a while yet.

So for me thats a big NO.

I'd agree with this analysis, although I wouldn't say it is a guarantee that Mata will rise, possible yes but not a definite. mind you with the new rating system and the idiots doing the votes he might go to a 97 or summit, ridiculous system but hey I've gone off topic :P

If Pedro was phenomenal end of world is coming.

he was phenomenal last season, look at his scoring, assists, any stat you like miles better than Muller.

Mind you you are so anti Barca that your words hold very little weight with me, so Im not gunn a be to disheartened by your expert objective analysis :rolleyes:

he was phenomenal last season' date=' look at his scoring, assists, any stat you like miles better than Muller.

Mind you you are so anti Barca that your words hold very little weight with me, so Im not gunn a be to disheartened by your expert objective analysis :rolleyes:[/quote']

No I'm not anty-Barca.BUT IF HE WASNT PLAYING FOR BARCELONA WAS a MAX 90.Scoring at assists?He know just to score alone with GK and got assists alone with GK for sure.His technique is rubbish and poor.This thinking on the pitch is poor.Overall he's rubbish for me a player without technique...the most overrated guy on SM along with Busquets.

Sanchez>Pedro by miles from the moon.I'll get rid of Pedro because will be impossible to take the place of Sanchez especially because Alexis is on top form atm + Cuenca is there who's better then Pedro.

No I'm not anty-Barca.BUT IF HE WASNT PLAYING FOR BARCELONA WAS a MAX 90.Scoring at assists?He know just to score alone with GK and got assists alone with GK for sure.His technique is rubbish and poor.This thinking on the pitch is poor.Overall he's rubbish for me a player without technique...the most overrated guy on SM along with Busquets.

Sanchez>Pedro by miles from the moon.I'll get rid of Pedro because will be impossible to take the place of Sanchez especially because Alexis is on top form atm + Cuenca is there who's better then Pedro.

Thank you just proven my point

This is precisely the type of reason why this soccerwiki thing is a joke when you get stupid comments like this possibly influencing future ratings. My GodI fear for this game

Busquets overrated :rolleyes:

I can't even be bothered to argue.

Thank you just proven my point

This is precisely the type of reason why this soccerwiki thing is a joke when you get stupid comments like this possibly influencing future ratings. My GodI fear for this game

Busquets overrated :rolleyes:

I can't even be bothered to argue.

Hahaha...are you thinking when you say something really?Ok I mean what you understand from bold part and I'll not start with argue with exceptional Barcelona fan(12 years old like everybody).

If Xabi is at the same level with Busquets..and Busqeuts deserve to be at the same level with Alonso...

If Pedro is a 93 and play in cups....Alexis scored in El Clasico....

Hahaha...are you thinking when you say something really?Ok I mean what you understand from bold part and I'll not start with argue with exceptional Barcelona fan(12 years old like everybody).

If Xabi is at the same level with Busquets..and Busqeuts deserve to be at the same level with Alonso...

If Pedro is a 93 and play in cups....Alexis scored in El Clasico....

I'm 30 :)

this is my only post so Alexis scored in the classic so he should be rated higher, please keep going you sound more and more like a clown by the minute.

CozPedro has never scored in the classic has he or European Cup finals or 20+ goals last season, vital part in a treble winning side, world champions etc etc etc

your argument for Sanchez being higher and better than Pedro is he scored in the classic :rolleyes:

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you, you clearly have absolutely no idea.

I'm 30 :)

this is my only post so Alexis scored in the classic so he should be rated higher' date=' please keep going you sound more and more like a clown by the minute.

CozPedro has never scored in the classic has he or European Cup finals or 20+ goals last season, vital part in a treble winning side, world champions etc etc etc

your argument for Sanchez being higher and better than Pedro is he scored in the classic :rolleyes:

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on you, you clearly have absolutely no idea.[/quote']

I was saying.

I didnt said something about your knowledge about football really.

Sanchez have a better technique,better thinking on the pitch.I wanted to be short about Sanchez.

Was a thread made by BenNewman and Sanchez got 28 votes while Pedro got 14-15.Sanchez is better by miles than poor Pedro.

To sum up, neither Sanchez or Pedro are bad players.

No-one would swap Pedro for Sanchez in a direct swap on SM which says that Sanchez is not better than Pedro. There is a very good reason why Pedro is 93, he does his job of scoring and he does it well - his job isn't to have good thinking on the pitch (thats for Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas to do hence they're the playmakers) or having better technique (ball+net=goal, you're not marked upon how that ball goes into the net).

Yes Sanchez is quicker and can dribble but if Pedro was also played on the wing I'm sure he would do the same thing (and he won't go offside 20 times a game).

The people that voted on that thread regarding Pedro and Sanchez was in relation to who can obtain the highest rating (their potential for the future)- not the players current situation.

To sum up' date=' neither Sanchez or Pedro are bad players.

No-one would swap Pedro for Sanchez in a direct swap on SM which says that Sanchez is not better than Pedro. There is a very good reason why Pedro is 93, he does his job of scoring and he does it well - his job isn't to have good thinking on the pitch (thats for Xavi, Iniesta and Fabregas to do hence they're the playmakers) or having better technique (ball+net=goal, you're not marked upon how that ball goes into the net).

Yes Sanchez is quicker and can dribble but if Pedro was also played on the wing I'm sure he would do the same thing (and he won't go offside 20 times a game).

The people that voted on that thread regarding Pedro and Sanchez was in relation to who can obtain the highest rating - not the players current situation.[/quote']

have you ever saw Sanchez after his injury?no....

erm' date=' YES :P I know he's on form but you're arguing Sanchez on form against a Pedro who is currently not on form. GIVE PEDRO A CHANCE!! :):rolleyes:[/quote']

Never.He's overrated on SM and is rubbish in real life.He cant be at the same rating with Gomez,Di Maria,Benzema and cant be rated more then Nani.

His technique is POOR......he know to score just 1-1 vs GK.He cant dribble.He dive a lot.He cant to do a goal-chance alone.

Simply overrated and poor and will never play again for XI.Sanchez is on top form and scoring in every match.Pedro playing just in Cups atm.....along with Barcelona youths.

I'd agree with this analysis' date=' although I wouldn't say it is a guarantee that Mata will rise, possible yes but not a definite. mind you with the new rating system and the idiots doing the votes he might go to a 97 or summit, ridiculous system but hey I've gone off topic :P[/quote']

Well I did comment on this on the wiki thread and maybe I'm getting ahead of myself with Mata's rating.

As for anyone thinking Adriano & Pedro for Muller is a good deal you really are seriously deluded.

Never.He's overrated on SM and is rubbish in real life.He cant be at the same rating with Gomez' date='Di Maria,Benzema and cant be rated more then Nani.

His technique is POOR......he know to score just 1-1 vs GK.He cant dribble.He dive a lot.He cant to do a goal-chance alone.

Simply overrated and poor and will never play again for XI.Sanchez is on top form and scoring in every match.Pedro playing just in Cups atm.....along with Barcelona youths.[/quote']

It's agreed that he should be a 92 this rating changes but SM overlooked it or had other reasons.

I don't like him because he dives but it's kinda not really a point ... . One-on-one with the keeper is his strength !! Technique factors little as explained before :)

He will play for Barca's starting XI now that Villa is probably out for a long time. Yes Cuenca is starting to be selected instead of Pedro but when the big, important matches like another El Classico or Champions League match against tricky opposition, Pedro will start - he has the experience and knowledge having been in those situations before.

Pedro has been on a poor run of form recently and it's unfortunate that it has resulted in being 'dropped' but that's the way of life with Barca. If you've got top young talents bursting for first-team gametime, you're going to want to drop the player that doesn't perform - you'll take any excuse otherwise another 'Bojan' incident will occur where the emerging talent doesn't get enough game time and decides to part ways.

Well I did comment on this on the wiki thread and maybe I'm getting ahead of myself with Mata's rating.

As for anyone thinking Adriano & Pedro for Muller is a good deal you really are seriously deluded.

ADriano&Pedro for Muller...is a joke.

91+93 for 93?Nice deal....bad actually.

It's agreed that he should be a 92 this rating changes but SM overlooked it or had other reasons.

I don't like him because he dives but it's kinda not really a point ... . One-on-one with the keeper is his strength !! Technique factors little as explained before :)

He will play for Barca's starting XI now that Villa is probably out for a long time. Yes Cuenca is starting to be selected instead of Pedro but when the big' date=' important matches like another El Classico or Champions League match against tricky opposition, Pedro will start - he has the experience and knowledge having been in those situations before.

Pedro has been on a poor run of form recently and it's unfortunate that it has resulted in being 'dropped' but that's the way of life with Barca. If you've got top young talents bursting for first-team gametime, you're going to want to drop the player that doesn't perform - you'll take any excuse otherwise another 'Bojan' incident will occur where the emerging talent doesn't get enough game time and decides to part ways.[/quote']

At least you understand my point now.

Sanchez>Pedro.