• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Because Gignac has been extremely bad ever since he moved from Tolouse mate' date=' Like i said ... [b']Get some real knowledge before talking about this and giving advice mate[/b] ... Don't just look at their roster on SM and think you automatically know all there is to know about a team ...

Gignac has never fit into the OM gamestyle ... nor has he and Deschamps agreed on much ... Gignac was even sent down to the reserve team as a punishment ...

That's why Gignac is not playing ahead of Remy :)

Gignac at Tolouse and Gignac at OM is 2 completely different players ... In a season or two ... the Ayew brothers will be the attacking force of OM.

Thanks for info.

Ok you really annoy me now.You want to talk on VM or something?You belive you're a GOD here or something?THIS TIME I ASKED SOMETHING!Lets talk about PL or La Liga or someone else then French OK?To see your knowledge and something.

Just think before to say something.You belive you're the best at giving advice or something?Have you ever saw ''?''.It was an question not an advice.

Thanks for info.

Lol' date=' I'm not telling anyone that I know PL ... Serie A,Bundesliga,La Liga or Eredivisie ... I know french football ... I've got a deep knowledge about it and i watch several games a week.

You say Gomis will never rise that high etc. Fair enough, believe what you wish, but don't say stuff on the HELP WITH DEALS THREAD in response to others that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about ...

And no, I don't need to talk via VM mate, if you have got an issue with me, you tell me ... I've never said I were a God, although, it's not far from it:rolleyes::D

As for me annoying you, no one is forcing you to debate with me, especially about things wich you've no knowledge about :)

Calm down a bit ... It's a game :)

Merry Christmas mate.

____

Sorry for taking all this Off-Topic folks ![/center']

Ok you really annoy me now.You want to talk on VM or something?You belive you're a GOD here or something?THIS TIME I ASKED SOMETHING!Lets talk about PL or La Liga or someone else then French OK?To see your knowledge and something.

Just think before to say something.You belive you're the best at giving advice or something?Have you ever saw ''?''.It was an question not an advice.

Thanks for info.

Pleeeease grow a pair and don't cause a fuss :o

Sorry to say this but I'm afraid you were wrong to talk or debate about matters of which you had no clue about (e.g. Gignac). You really should get your facts straight :rolleyes:

I don't think your child-like threats work on anyone ... it just seems you're having a tantrum because no-one agrees with your views that cannot be taken into account due your lack of knowledge of a situation.

No-one wants to start a fight and the fact you want to debate about your 'strong topics' (la liga etc.) is not valid because we were discussing Ligue 1 (Elohim's strong-point) where he has more knowledge than you.

Sorry to dissapoint you but you really should change your attitude and the way you go about posting without confirmed facts.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

On a lighter note' date=' Adrian Lopez or Bojan Krkic ?

I know Lopez is immense on Fifa but dunno bout real life.

Many thanks

Indgy

PS. Merry Christmas to everyone :) (Thanks arampage, best wishes to you too :P)[/quote']

Bojan's not been great so far for Roma but it's only a matter of time before his talent shines through.

I'd go for Bojan he's very young and still has a lot to learn but when he's on song he's got that special spark.

On a lighter note' date=' Adrian Lopez or Bojan Krkic ?

I know Lopez is immense on Fifa but dunno bout real life.

Many thanks

Indgy

PS. Merry Christmas to everyone :) (Thanks arampage, best wishes to you too :P)[/quote']

Adrian Lopez

I would go for Lopez out of the two, Adrian has Scored 5 in 14 of Atl Madrids games, Bojan has Put 3 goals in Out of around 13 Games.

Adrian is a bit cheaper aswell I think :)

EDIT: Adrian has played One More Game than Falcao for His side !

Adrian Lopez

I would go for Lopez out of the two' date=' Adrian has Scored 5 in 14 of Atl Madrids games, Bojan has Put 3 goals in Out of around 13 Games.

Adrian is a bit cheaper aswell I think :)

EDIT: Adrian has played One More Game than Falcao for His side ![/quote']

Bojan's not been great so far for Roma but it's only a matter of time before his talent shines through.

I'd go for Bojan he's very young and still has a lot to learn but when he's on song he's got that special spark.

Many thanks to Ben C and Benjamin Warrilow for your opinions guys. It's 1-1 and we're now into injury-time ... :D

Many thanks to Ben C and Benjamin Warrilow for your opinions guys. It's 1-1 and we're now into injury-time ... :D

The way I see it is this. Bojan is younger and the same rating. Neither will increase these changes.

Bojan has more talent and a higher potential then Lopez.

I will concede that on current form Lopez is better but I strongly believe Bojan has far more potential then him.

Perhaps People think Bojan has move Potential because hes Younger ... Perhaps but theres Only about Two Years difference between them which is nothing really, Lopez has been a regular for Atl Madrid and seems to be a regular with Falcao, Tbh Im not sure what Bojans situation is, If Hes On Loan from Barca Or what, Could be one of them things Like Oriol Romeu at Chelsea.

I dont thinktheres much between Lopez and Bojan, Its just if it was me I would pick Adrian.

Perhaps People think Bojan has move Potential because hes Younger ... Perhaps but theres Only about Two Years difference between them which is nothing really' date=' Lopez has been a regular for Atl Madrid and seems to be a regular with Falcao, Tbh Im not sure what Bojans situation is, If Hes On Loan from Barca Or what, Could be one of them things Like Oriol Romeu at Chelsea.

I dont thinktheres much between Lopez and Bojan, Its just if it was me I would pick Adrian.[/quote']

The few times I've actually seen Bojan play in Roma he's been amazing tho ... always up there ... reminding me a bit about Robinho ... He will fulfill his potential within a season me thinks ^^

Perhaps People think Bojan has move Potential because hes Younger ... Perhaps but theres Only about Two Years difference between them which is nothing really' date=' Lopez has been a regular for Atl Madrid and seems to be a regular with Falcao, Tbh Im not sure what Bojans situation is, If Hes On Loan from Barca Or what, Could be one of them things Like Oriol Romeu at Chelsea.

I dont thinktheres much between Lopez and Bojan, Its just if it was me I would pick Adrian.[/quote']

Bojan has a conditional buy back clause in year one for 17 million euros and unconditional after 2 years for 13 million euros. So basically he's on paid loan to Roma.

I don't think he has more potential because he's younger I think he has more potential because he has more to his game then Lopez as well as the fact he will end up back at Barca. He's also been a part of the spanish national team all the way through youth set up.

I think current form Lopez> Bojan but current ability and future potential Bojan> Lopez form is temporary......

Both are good forwards to have though :)

Iniesta (97) = £5.5M + Jonny Evans (88) + Wayne Rooney (95)

What do ya think of this Lads ... Both of us are Forumers, We always struggle to agree on a deal, But we have come to a agreement here :)

The Question is ... Do you think its Fair ? :confused:

EDIT: Please can I have at Least 3 Replys On this from different people.

What do ya think of this Lads ... Both of us are Forumers' date=' We always struggle to agree on a deal, But we have come to a agreement here :)

EDIT: Please can I have at Least 3 Replys On this from different people.[/quote']

The person who ends up getting Iniesta is getting a MILES better deal. The other guy is getting ripped off.

What do ya think of this Lads ... Both of us are Forumers' date=' We always struggle to agree on a deal, But we have come to a agreement here :)

EDIT: Please can I have at Least 3 Replys On this from different people.[/quote']

Iniesta has peaked at 97. Rooney will always have a chance to regain his 96 but he wont go higher then that ever.

Evans is just diabolical......

I would say guy getting Iniesta gets slightly better deal. The other manager should offer someone better then Evans in the deal as that makes it unfair.

But if you need the Forward more then the midfielder then go for it.

Iniesta has peaked at 97. Rooney will always have a chance to regain his 96 but he wont go higher then that ever.

Evans is just diabolical......

I would say guy getting Iniesta gets slightly better deal. The other manager should offer someone better then Evans in the deal as that makes it unfair.

But if you need the Forward more then the midfielder then go for it.

Although he has built a rep for being diabolical' date=' I wouldnt be suprised if he gets 89 again but anyone overall I agree with this.

Its worth it for Iniesta but only if could do with a winger or AM and have some quality strikers. If you play Rooney in AM, you could consider Iniesta a straight replacement.

Just realised its you that has Iniesta. In this case do not do the deal.[/b']

I don't think that the deal is fair IMO. Although Rooney is a great bid, Evans is frankly shocking. Probably single-handedly resposible for the 6-1 loss xD.

Iniesta is still a world-class player and will keep his 97 for many seasons to come. He's absolutely fantastic for Barcelona providing most of the assissts for Villa and Messi :) Pin-point passing and UNBELIEVABLE TEKKERS!

To make the deal fair IMO, Evans should be replaced by a decent 89/90 or a youth talent. There's no real point in getting Evans ... :P Or if Evans was the only choice, I'd up the cash to 15m.

This deal should ideally be done after the english rating review see if Rooney rises to 96 :)If so, the deal will become fair :)

Should i swap Casillas for Pique? ...i can replace the gk with a 86 rated keeper until Tb's come off other players in about a week or two.

What keeper are you looking to get to replace Casillas? In general its a good deal if you can obtain a keeper with a rating of 91+. Also if your defenders arent very good then definitely do it but first make sure you can get a good keeper at least 90 or over (id recommend 91+ though) or else its pointless.