• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

10m Godin + Young for Hummels in a GC' date=' good deal right?[/quote']

Do it, if you have enough cover for Young. Young doesn't deserve to rise this round, end of the season if he plays well then yes. He started brightly but his form has since tapered off somewhat so 90 for now is fair.

Don't see Young as more than a 91 tbh so not worried about losing him for Hummels. Godin is a decent player but again find it hard to see him rising beyond a 91 while Hummels can gradually rise and is a player good enough to be 93+ some day.

Hi guys. Should I sell Van der wiel for 5 mil and Oriol Romeu?? pls reply asap bcos i nid to confirm the deal quick. thanks.

Van Der Wiel moved to Valencia...And can certainly get 91 or 92 soon. Romeu is finding gametime at Chelsea. If you really need a RB keep Van Der Wiel, if he is a 3rd or 4th starter then try get some more money in the deal.

**Hope I Helped**

Hi guys. Should I sell Van der wiel for 5 mil and Oriol Romeu?? pls reply asap bcos i nid to confirm the deal quick. thanks.

i wouldnt do that deal although i like Romeu unless you can get the other manager to up the cash value so that you can replace Van der wiel if he is a starter for you,if it could be 10-15m plus Romeu that wouldnt be bad as Romeu(who i think should be 88 ATM) is a starter for chelsea and he should rise again in the next changes,hope i helped.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento:

Yes' date=' Abidal is on the way down...Barcelona are sure to buy a new LB soon...Depends really on what that 25M can buy you ...

**Hope I Helped**[/quote']

Thanks for all the reply. In my defense,

I have Alves,Rafina,Pique,Puyol,Rami,Alderweireld,Schemlzer,A.Pereira,Alba

Thinking to raish cash to fight off competition to buy hummels. Not sure can i buy hummels! I am also selling falcao for 40 million,so i am planning to buy Hummels and Sakho as a replacement for Abidal.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do I Sell Richy Alvarez ?

For 10 Milions ?

If you have better players in your team or you can buy a better replacement then do it, Hes played 9 of Inters 17 Games this season, Recently got a rise, I think he needs get more game time to rise higher I would Look who I have and whos available to see if Sell or not.

Ibra = Benzema+ A.Cole ? My LB's are : Abidal' date=' Bale, Cissokho. But i really think that i need higher rated LB to complete my def : Alves, Pique, Kompany + LB.

Also as Fwd's i have: Messi and Aguero.[/quote']

Id do that. Benzema is younger than Ibra and capable of rising so you get a good replacement for him for your team and get to improve the LB position with Cole. Aguero is also a good striker to replace Ibra upfront. You dont have many good LBs. Bale will probably lose LB position somewhere down the line and Cissokho wont rise for a while.

Ibra = Benzema+ A.Cole ? My LB's are : Abidal' date=' Bale, Cissokho. But i really think that i need higher rated LB to complete my def : Alves, Pique, Kompany + LB.

Also as Fwd's i have: Messi and Aguero.[/quote']

I think it's an OK deal as Cole will be a starter plus you have very good backup for Messi and Aguero.