Sidney Sam + Khouma Babacar = [b']James Rodriguez[/b]

Ranieri Sandro = Toni Kroos

Wingers: A Young - Grosskreutz - Sam - Reus - A Ayew On Loan

CMs: K P Boateng - M'Villa - S Bender - Sandro - Matuidi - Nocerino

i play 3-5-2

Yes, good deals my friend:)

Im after a cheap High rated CB For One of my Teams;

Alex or Kolo Toure :confused:

Or' date=' If [b']other[/b] two options would be Andrea Barzagli or Rod Fanni.

Tryin get the highest rated players Possible for now, All are 30, accept from Alex, Really Im hoping for Toure or Alex, Ive made the bid for Alex, I will change it if you say so, But I will sell after Transfer Ban anyway.

Toure's getting minutes for City again whilst Alex is in limbo. Certain to leave in January as he handed in a transfer request.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have FC. Barcelona in a Set up which is just a week old.

I need to sign a Back up Right back for When Dani Alves is rested for the Cups or injured, Which has the best future ahead in your opinion ?

Azevedo Silvio

Kirill Nababkin

Sebastien Corchia

Parshivlyuk

I would go for Barzagli as he is playing regularly for Juventus. The others may drop further.

Toure's getting minutes for City again whilst Alex is in limbo. Certain to leave in January as he handed in a transfer request.

Thanks a lot both :)

Hi everyone I want you to help me wwith some players.

Sevilla is unmanaged and it has a lot of players' date=' who should I buy.

Sevilla's players (Please order 3 of them):

Schurrle

Thiago

Alaba

Gameiro

Jovetic

Turan

The only thing I know is that Thiago is the first one.

Also some Bayern's players (I can only choose one)

[b']Robben

Schweinsteiger

Gomez

Benzema

Muller[/b]

Vidal

Bale

Song

I think this is the hardest decision, the ones in bold would be starter. Vidal might play as well as Song because my other CM are Khedira, Sahin and Ramires. And my others LB are Marcelo and Coentrao.

Didnt saw first lsit..

Thiago

Jovetic

Schurrle.

Could do with some CMs.

Hernanes

Fernandinho - keep an eye if he makes the move to Liverpool but he doesn't cut the mustard for me :/

Inler - Is decent but his future depends upon is Napoli make good progress in the chamions league

Cabaye - outstanding form this season (just will not rise at Newcastle :()

Isla - Getting plenty of games but I'd say Witsel is the bigger talent and great for depth

Witsel - really world class versus united' date=' just brilliant + candy floss hair :)

Which of these? None will start, just for depth, what do you think?[/quote']

The ones in bold are the ones I'd personally go for

I have FC. Barcelona in a Set up which is just a week old.

I need to sign a Back up Right back for When Dani Alves is rested for the Cups or injured' date=' Which has the best future ahead in your opinion ?

[b']Azevedo Silvio

Kirill Nababkin

Sebastien Corchia

Parshivlyuk[/b]

go for Silvio.

Which player is the best option for a back-up Right-Back?

• Cesar Azpilicueta
  • Andoni Iraola
  • Andreas Beck
  • Darijo Srna
  • Younes Kaboul
  • Mattia Cassani
  • Christian Maggio
  • Mathieu Debuchy
  • Stephan Lichtsteiner

I've heard Azpilicueta isn't great but he's been linked to Chelsea ...

I'd prefer someone Spanish but if there are considerably better players mentioned I'd go for them with the help of some advice :)

If possible, could you please rank a top 3 from the list ? :D

Many Thanks

Indgy

EDIT: Add Azevedo Silvio and Mario Gaspar to that list :) I know it's a very similar question to Benjamin's ... just with more options :)

• Cesar Azpilicueta
  • Andoni Iraola
  • Andreas Beck
  • Darijo Srna
  • Younes Kaboul
  • Mattia Cassani
  • Christian Maggio
  • Mathieu Debuchy
  • Stephan Lichtsteiner

I'd prefer someone Spanish but if there are considerably better players mentioned I'd go for them with the help of some advice :)

If possible' date=' could you please rank a top 3 from the list ? :D

Many Thanks

Indgy

[b']EDIT:[/b] Add Azevedo Silvio to that list :) I know it's a very similar question to Benjamin's ... just with more options :)

Lichensteiner is the most underrated defender from whole SM.Go for him.

• Cesar Azpilicueta
  • Andoni Iraola
  • Andreas Beck
  • Darijo Srna
  • Younes Kaboul
  • Mattia Cassani
  • Christian Maggio
  • Mathieu Debuchy
  • Stephan Lichtsteiner

If possible' date=' could you please rank a top 3 from the list ? :D

Many Thanks

Indgy

[b']EDIT:[/b] Add Azevedo Silvio and Mario Gaspar to that list :) I know it's a very similar question to Benjamin's ... just with more options :)

Beck,Lichsteiner are good. Maggio is a beast ! I have seen him play a lot and he is awesome ! Mind you he was instrumental in taht win against Manchester City.

hi guys. should i trade neymar' date='van der wiel or torres, wilshere, for sergio ramos or should i not do any of those deals? i am the one wif neymar,vdw,torres,wilshere. thanks.[/quote']

No I wouldnt lose three players over one player except for Messi and Ronaldo.

My Kompany for Khedira+Coentrao? I want to say no' date=' but want to be sure. I like Kompany and I have Clichy. My next best CB would be 90.[/quote']

I'd keep Kompany. He is at a club that are currently doing well, and he is a top class defender who may not have peaked yet. Coentrao is a utility player at Madrid, but I am not sure if he has found a starting spot yet. Khedira is a player I personally don't rate very highly.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Kompany for Khedira+Coentrao? I want to say no' date=' but want to be sure. I like Kompany and I have Clichy. My next best CB would be 90.[/quote']
I'd keep Kompany. He is at a club that are currently doing well' date=' and he is a top class defender who may not have peaked yet. Coentrao is a utility player at Madrid, but I am not sure if he has found a starting spot yet. Khedira is a player I personally don't rate very highly.[/quote']

I agree with Salty :) I'd only add that IMO Mou rates Sahin very highly, I guess that when he will have recovered completely from his injury he'll be a starter along with X. Alonso, so both Coentrao and Khedira will play less than before.. Marcelo is being stunning, so it's almost impossible for Coentrao to take his place on the left side.. Moreover, if you say that your best CB would be a 90 rated player, I don't see why you should trade your best CB (who IMO has not peaked FOR SURE) in order to take two ordinary players whose peak is not so far from their current rating mate ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd keep Kompany. He is at a club that are currently doing well' date=' and he is a top class defender who may not have peaked yet. Coentrao is a utility player at Madrid, but I am not sure if he has found a starting spot yet. Khedira is a player I personally don't rate very highly.[/quote']
I agree with Salty :) I'd only add that IMO Mou rates Sahin very highly' date=' I guess that when he will have recovered completely from his injury he'll be a starter along with X. Alonso, so both Coentrao and Khedira will play less than before.. Marcelo is being stunning, so it's almost impossible for Coentrao to take his place on the left side.. Moreover, if you say that your best CB would be a 90 rated player, I don't see why you should trade your best CB (who IMO has not peaked FOR SURE) in order to take two ordinary players whose peak is not so far from their current rating mate ;)[/quote']

Yeah thanks ! I will counter with something involving Di Maria and someone, unfair but well can try.