Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

J.Hernandez+Wilshere+1mil for Rooney

OR

J.Hernandez+Wilsherefor Aguero?

Also Dzeko+Khedira for Snedijer(would no be surprised if he dropped next round due to inter form)

IMO i would do the Hernandez plus Wilshere plus 1mil for Rooney, cos he kinda getting his form back and for the 2nd deal i would surely take it bcos Dzeko and Kherdira i dont really find them that gud, not very consistent i would say

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Do I siign Marc-Andre Stergen' date=' he will cost me £1M and Steven Caulker

My other goalkeepers are:

David De Gea

Wojciech Szcezny

Tim Krul

Thibaut Courtois

Bernd Leno

Maxym Koval

Ali Ahamada

Also do I sell:

Ranieri Sandro for £10.7M

Rogelio Funes Mori for £5M

Allessandro Matri for £9.2M[/quote']

Don't sell Sandro he is playing very very well this year and looks to be cementing himself in the first team in recent times. He is young and should excel at Tottenham now he has adapted to the English game.

On the GK front only really buy if you don't need help elsewhere as you have a lot of keepers and tbh only need 1 in this game.

Do I siign Marc-Andre Stergen' date=' he will cost me £1M and Steven Caulker

My other goalkeepers are:

David De Gea

Wojciech Szcezny

Tim Krul

Thibaut Courtois

Bernd Leno

Maxym Koval

Ali Ahamada

Also do I sell:

Ranieri Sandro for £10.7M

Rogelio Funes Mori for £5M

Allessandro Matri for £9.2M[/quote']

I dont see why you need so many goalies, but Ter-Stegen is better than all the goalies there except from maybe De Gea.

Cant really asses cash deals as i dont know your gameworld but Matri has been decent and so has Sandro.

Pedro (93) = £15m plus Kroos (90)

Ive Got Pedro, Ive had this offer in for a few days now but tbh I dont see it as a good deal, as im loseing a 93 rated player, Will leave me with Messi 99, Sanchez 91 and Gameiro up front, In Kroos position I have Fab, Iniesta, Ozil and a few others, The cash could buy a 89/90 rated player....

Opinions?

Ive Got Pedro' date=' Ive had this offer in for a few days now but tbh I dont see it as a good deal, as im loseing a 93 rated player, Will leave me with Messi 99, Sanchez 91 and Gameiro up front, In Kroos position I have Fab, Iniesta, Ozil and a few others, The cash could buy a 89/90 rated player....

Opinions?[/quote']

Wouldn't do it, I guess Pedro is a starter for you right now? I do believe that you should sell Pedro as he has peaked imo, but you can get a better deal.

Wouldn't do it' date=' I guess Pedro is a starter for you right now? I do believe that you should sell Pedro as he has peaked imo, but you can get a better deal.[/quote']

Ok, I can do this and Get Schurrle for £14.5m, Which would Make the deal.

Kroos (90) and Schurrle (90) for My Pedro (93) :confused:

Or should I still pass.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive Got Pedro' date=' Ive had this offer in for a few days now but tbh I dont see it as a good deal, as im loseing a 93 rated player, Will leave me with Messi 99, Sanchez 91 and Gameiro up front, In Kroos position I have Fab, Iniesta, Ozil and a few others, The cash could buy a 89/90 rated player....

Opinions?[/quote']

Even if we don't consider the deal itself, I'd say that buying Kroos is competely unuseful for you: you already have the best AMs of the world in short (Iniesta), medium and long (Ozil an Fab) time, so even if Kroos is a good talent, why should you buy another AM? Moreover, if Pedro is a starter for you, you would lose a 93 rated part of your starting 11 without reason; if Pedro is not a starter, I'm sure you can achieve better players for him ;)

To sum up, I'd suggest you to keep Pedro mate :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Even if we don't consider the deal itself' date=' I'd say that buying Kroos is competely unuseful for you: you already have the best AMs of the world in short (Iniesta), medium and long (Ozil an Fab) time, so even if Kroos is a good talent, why should you buy another AM? Moreover, if Pedro is a starter for you, you would lose a 93 rated part of your starting 11 without reason; if Pedro is not a starter, I'm sure you can achieve better players for him ;)

To sum up, I'd suggest you to keep Pedro mate :)[/quote']

Ok mate, Well Ive just had a look in the Market and G.Rossi (92) is available for £20 Million.

So I could pay £5m for Rossi (92) and Kroos (90) and Lose Pedro (93)

Does this sound good to you ?

My formation:

4-2-3-1:

CM - Xavi and Fabregas.

Right Wing: Pedro

AM: Iniesta

Left Wing: Ozil

FWD: Messi:

Subs: Anderson, Mata, Gameiro, Sanchez.

From that, As you can see I start Ozil on the Left, If I sell Pedro I can put Iniesta on the right and Put Messi in AM With Sanchez up front, Or If I get Rossi I can put him in AM And move Iniesta to the right which would only drop my rating by 1 :confused:

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok' date=' I can do this and Get Schurrle for £14.5m, Which would Make the deal.

Kroos (90) and Schurrle (90) for My Pedro (93) :confused:

Or should I still pass.[/quote']

Definetly better than before ;) IMO now the key factor is Pedro's relevance in your team: I still haven't understood if he's a starter for you :D If he is, then I'd keep Pedro.. I'm not sure that Schurrle will ever get to 93, even if I love him.. Kroos is more likely to reach that kind of rating, but if pedro is a starter for you I don't see why you should buy loads of youngsters risking to lose efficiency in the championship :rolleyes: If Pedro is only one of your wings and you can replace him properly, well having two talents is surely better than having one :)

I just need 2 or 3 more opinios on this please.

Azvedo Silvio or Cesar Azpilicueta ?

Azpilicueta ;) I mean, they are not part of top teams right now, so I guess that we must consider their possible future development ;)

Cesar has already been linked to great european clubs, is part of a better NT (and you should also consider that Sergio Ramos is playing as a CB in Real Madrid, and with Puyol getting older Ramos might cover tha position in his NT too, so Cesar might have a chance as a RB in the future) and is younger.. Whereas Azevedo might be more useful tactically as he plays different positions, but he's part of a worse NT and you should always consider that first, second and third place in La Liga are always reserved to the same clubs, so I don't see Azevedo being consistently part of the european scene in the next years :)

So even if it's impossible to predict their future, I think that current elements bring us to Azpilicueta :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Definetly better than before ;) IMO now the key factor is Pedro's relevance in your team: I still haven't understood if he's a starter for you :D If he is' date=' then I'd keep Pedro.. I'm not sure that Schurrle will ever get to 93, even if I love him.. Kroos is more likely to reach that kind of rating, but if pedro is a starter for you I don't see why you should buy loads of youngsters risking to lose efficiency in the championship :rolleyes: If Pedro is only one of your wings and you can replace him properly, well having two talents is surely better than having one :)[/quote']

Look at my Post below mate, I dont think you saw it as you were probably replying to my previous one.

I put down the formation I play the 2 CM's, 2 Wings, AM And forward.

Yes, He is a starter for me, So I could either sell Kroos for £15m and Pedro, Then buy Rossi (92) for £20m, which would see me pay £5m for Rossi and Kroos with Pedro leaving me.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok mate' date=' Well Ive just had a look in the Market and G.Rossi (92) is available for £20 Million.

[b']So I could pay £5m for Rossi (92) and Kroos (90) and Lose Pedro (93)[/b]

Does this sound good to you ?

My formation:

4-2-3-1:

CM - Xavi and Fabregas.

Right Wing: Pedro

AM: Iniesta

Left Wing: Ozil

FWD: Messi:

Subs: Anderson, Mata, Gameiro, Sanchez.

From that, As you can see I start Ozil on the Left, If I sell Pedro I can put Iniesta on the right and Put Messi in AM With Sanchez up front, Or If I get Rossi I can put him in AM And move Iniesta to the right which would only drop my rating by 1 :confused:

I keep on prefering Pedro :D Giuseppe Rossi has recently suffered a bad injury, so you must be aware that you are betting on his conditions when he comes back.. We can't be sure that he'll be as good as before, let alone improving his performances! Moreover, Pedro might not have capped: if Barça win a couple of trophies and Spain play a good EC (and they are not impossible events..) I don't see why Pedro should not have a chance to rise :)

Pedro is younger and plays for better teams, 'cause even if Rossi had to move and play in a stunning way in his new club (unlikely), he would not rise before December 2012.. Reaching Pedro's current rating!! As for Kroos, he's a good talent, but you seem to be covered enough in that position;)

I don't know if I've been clear enough and of course it's my opinion :)

can I get some more opinions on Mata for Bender + Ramires? which side is better?

id say do it mate,you will be getting two risers who play for good teams,although Mata is better ATM in sm i think in the next changes ramires and bender could get +2's depending on how they play(and their both good) and i doubt mata will be a starter for spain and ramires is a starter for brazil,and dortmund are doing good in bundesliga and since their not in uefa champs leageu i think they will focus on the league,hope it helps.

Marcelo + Muller + Richards = Ozil + Gomez + Smalling ?

I will go/keep the side with the most potential of reaching higher ratings...

In my opinion' date=' the bold one are the ones to keep/get :)

Marcelo and Muller already have really high ratings, and can go higher, just if Madrid and Bayern do better in La Liga and the Champions League respectively (Madrid are doing well, but they haven't won it for a while). Richards is playing at one of the best clubs in the world, and he's already got 14 starts in the league, so can maybe rise soon.

Ozil won't rise, he may even drop if the rumours are true and he leaves Madrid for a worse club. Gomez won't rise, even though he's playing really well I think that a 94 would be too high for him, 93 is just right. Smalling hasn't played as much as Richards this season, and is, arguably, at a worse club.

can I get some more opinions on Mata for S. Bender + Ramires? which side is better?

Keep Mata. It would be difficult to give Bender a 91, and Ramires won't get a 92. Mata was stumped at Valencia, everyone said that when he eventually moved to a better club his rating would rocket up, and so far that's been the case, he's been putting some great performances in this season for Chelsea.

should i swap witsel for R.Lucas

the guy says lucas is alot better

Witsel has played in every league match for Benfica this season, but won't rise to 91. Lucas is a great talent, linked with clubs like Chelsea. If you don't really need Witsel, get Lucas, if Witsel is important, keep him. :)

Should I swap Aleksandr Bukharov for Alberto Gilardino? Bukharov and Gilardino don't start much for their respective clubs' date=' but Italy is a better league than Russia.[/quote']

I would go for Gilardino. Both arent great choices TBH but since Gila plays in Italy he wont drop to 89 for some time IMO. Bukharov also wont rise given what he has done up to now for Zenit either ;)

Should I swap Aleksandr Bukharov for Alberto Gilardino? Bukharov and Gilardino don't start much for their respective clubs' date=' but Italy is a better league than Russia.[/quote']

Personnaly i would go with Gilardino he is already a rating better, and it's not as if he isn't playing. He has started 9 out of 16 came and came on in 3. On the other hand Bukharov has started 11 games out of 32 in the league coming on in 16, so i would go for Gilardino.

Hope that helps.