lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How is Seydou Keita doing for Barca this season? I know he kept his 91' date=' but would it probably drop in the next ratings review?[/quote']

He has been rumoured to leave but has made appearances for them, will most likely not drop next rating review ;)

Which are the best Barcelona youth to bid for from, Rafinha, Roberto, Muniesa, Montoya, Marc Bartra and others.

Cuenca is there, but already has bids on him and I can't afford to get into a bidding war.

Before I had a post on my aguero for gotze+wilshere+10m but I pussed out because aguero is the only person on my team who has a player rating over 8.5 and I'm unsure if I'm willing to wait 3-4 for wilshere to become world-class. So I made a counter offer for gotze: Hamsik+Hernandez+10million in a gw where money is very useful. Is this too much or not even close to enough?

Which are the best Barcelona youth to bid for from' date=' Rafinha, Roberto, Muniesa, Montoya, Marc Bartra and others.

Cuenca is there, but already has bids on him and I can't afford to get into a bidding war.[/quote']

I'd say Deloufeu he has a great future ahead of him and is an ace dribbler :P.

Is Staven Jovetic worth buying for 14 million? Do you think he can rise any higher than 90 after the serious injury he had? My AM's are Gotze' date=' Eriksen and draxler[/quote']

Jovetic is still definately worth buying - especially at bargain price :) Still highly rated and being chased by top European clubs, Fiorentina's star AM has scored 7 goals in 13 apps with 3 assissts showing that he is back on form. You could actually imprve your midfield with Jovetic but IMO he would be behind Eriksen and Gotze for me.

Who's better Trapp' date='Vargas or Cabral Rafael?

[b']Edit[/b]-Also is Mlapa worth buying?

Kevin Trapp is a very good goalie and a regular for Kaiserlauten but he will never make real progress for his NT with the likes of Neuer, Ter Stegen and Leno sadly enough.

I would rather have Cabral however as he has proved himself to Santos as a great keeper with one of the quickest pair of hands and flexibility I have seen in a goalkeeper since César back-in-the-days. He can still yet make it big :)

As for your question regarding Mlapa - I have no idea :) Sorry

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My James Rodríguez for Eriksen?

Sure would do that, imo Eriksen is the best young AM after Gotze right now and I think its pretty sure he'll leave Ajax this summer. He said he wanted to stay with Ajax for a bit longer last summer, but I doubt he'll want to extend his contract (till 2013 right now I believe) and if Ajax want some big cash for him it has to happen in 2012.

hi guys. who should i sign? isaac cuenca' date='alcantara rafinha or gerard deulofeu?[/quote']

In order of who you should sign:

1)Cuenca

2)Deulofeu

3)Rafinha

Cuenca seems to be getting the most chances now and he has taken those chances very well. Deulofeu is immensely talented though but hasn't really gotten a chance. Rafinha will have to bide his time as the Barca midfield is jam packed with stars right now.