• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Llorente can raise to 93 in the future?

I think that vucinic the next year can raise 93 if juventus win the italian title

I support Juventus, so I've seen Vucinic in action in every match this year before his injury.. IMO it will be VERY hard for him to gain a 93 rating, even if Juve win Serie A.. Quagliarella is finally back, Matri is in a good form, Borriello is coming and Del Piero is class, so he'll have to struggle to be a starter.. He didn't manage to start all the matches even before the injury, when the competition was not that much ;) Moreover, the complete lack of international appereances (Juve aren't part of any european competition and Montenegro are embarassing) won't be good for his rating :)

As for Llorente, ATM I don't think that he'll gain a 93 rating, but I think that he won't play in Athletic for the rest of his life, so he might in the future.. Moreover, Torres conditions suggest to be optimist as he might play more than before with his NT, and 2012 is the year of the EC :)

To sum up, if you ask me "which of the players mentioned will reach a 93 rating?" I would say that only Sanchez might, as for the others it will be a matter of luck and time :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tiene or Dossena?

Tiene: almost untouchable starter, possible winner of Ligue 1, his rating might still rise.. On the other hand, Dossena is not a sure starter and Napoli are being a bit discontinuous: I'm italian, so I wish Napoli win CL, but Sincerely speaking I really doubt that they'll keep on achieving those stunning results, so they'll have to compete in Serie A, where they are performing under their possibilities and might really suffer the good state of form of other clubs like Juventus, Roma, Lazio or Udinese :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tiene: almost untouchable starter' date=' possible winner of Ligue 1, his rating might still rise.. On the other hand, Dossena is not a sure starter and Napoli are being a bit discontinuous: I'm italian, so I wish Napoli win CL, but Sincerely speaking I really doubt that they'll keep on achieving those stunning results, so they'll have to compete in Serie A, where they are performing under their possibilities and might really suffer the good state of form of other clubs like Juventus, Roma, Lazio or Udinese :)[/quote']

Ahh cheers mate! Repped:)

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I support Juventus' date=' so I've seen Vucinic in action in every match this year before his injury.. IMO it will be VERY hard for him to gain a 93 rating, even if Juve win Serie A.. Quagliarella is finally back, Matri is in a good form, Borriello is coming and Del Piero is class, so he'll have to struggle to be a starter.. He didn't manage to start all the matches even before the injury, when the competition was not that much ;) Moreover, the complete lack of international appereances (Juve aren't part of any european competition and Montenegro are embarassing) won't be good for his rating :)

As for Llorente, ATM I don't think that he'll gain a 93 rating, but I think that he won't play in Athletic for the rest of his life, so he might in the future.. Moreover, Torres conditions suggest to be optimist as he might play more than before with his NT, and 2012 is the year of the EC :)

To sum up, if you ask me "which of the players mentioned will reach a 93 rating?" I would say that only Sanchez might, as for the others it will be a matter of luck and time :)[/quote']

:)

I think that vucinic play second forward! while matri, quagliarella,del piero and borriello are first forward(Sorry but i'm italyan and i don't speak english very good :P ) However i think that vucinic is surely holder!

On the second forward there are pepe, giaccherini, elia, estigarrbia, krasic! And i think that vucinic is best of this players

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tiene: almost untouchable starter' date=' possible winner of Ligue 1, his rating might still rise..[/b'] On the other hand, Dossena is not a sure starter and Napoli are being a bit discontinuous: I'm italian, so I wish Napoli win CL, but Sincerely speaking I really doubt that they'll keep on achieving those stunning results, so they'll have to compete in Serie A, where they are performing under their possibilities and might really suffer the good state of form of other clubs like Juventus, Roma, Lazio or Udinese :)

Come January this wont be the case ... Abidal has been heavily linked with us ... if he does not come home then PSG will buy another more overall better LB ... I really hate what the new owners are doing .. but the truth is ... Tiene is not 'untouchable' for much longer mate ^^

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys.

Just wondering' date=' I am going to bid for 2 players, Ramos and Szcesny.

1) Neymar + Van Der Wiel for Ramos

2) Krul + Cleverly for Szceszny.

I am the one bidding for Ramos and Szcesny.

Opinions if I should do the deals. Thanks.:)[/quote']

I would do both deals . Neymar is a talent but he needs to move to a bigger club and proves himself . Van Der Wiel wont reach 94 soon . Ramos can play in 2 positions , and high rated RB and CB's are hard to find .

Krul is quite good but he needs to prove himself in a bigger club in my opinion . Cleverley is good too , but he is an injury prone . Szcesny is one of the best youngest keeper in my opinion :) .

I would do both deals . Neymar is a talent but he needs to move to a bigger club and proves himself . Van Der Wiel wont reach 94 soon . Ramos can play in 2 positions ' date=' and high rated RB and CB's are hard to find .

Krul is quite good but he needs to prove himself in a bigger club in my opinion . Cleverley is good too , but he is an injury prone . Szcesny is one of the best youngest keeper in my opinion :) .[/quote']

Ok. then i would do the deal. but vdw going to valencia,neymar is gonna be a world class player in the future. should i wait or proceed wif the deal?opinions pls guys.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Come January this wont be the case ... Abidal has been heavily linked with us ... if he does not come home then PSG will buy another more overall better LB ... I really hate what the new owners are doing .. but the truth is ... Tiene is not 'untouchable' for much longer mate ^^

I guess that Ancelotti will be crucial in PSG market strategies.. the fact that the new owners have a Huge amount of money to spend and that Ancelotti has his favourite players have brought a lot of rumors.. Pato or Benatia for example.. So ATM I'd keep on suggesting Tiene even because his rating is safer than Dossena's ;) of course I know that you deeply know french football and I trust you, but now I can't suggest a worse player basing on suppositions :)

Yes. Definitely. 100%.
exactly what salty said.

1billion% do' date=' De Jong was lucky to keep his 92 imo, and if milner keeps up his form i cant see him getting back into the man city line up. ive offloaded him in all my gameworlds, and m'vila is a big talent, hope that helps[/quote']

This thread moves very quickly, it seems, so a somewhat belated thanks for the advice. Have accepted the bid. :)

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I guess that Ancelotti will be crucial in PSG market strategies.. the fact that the new owners have a Huge amount of money to spend and that Ancelotti has his favourite players have brought a lot of rumors.. Pato or Benatia for example.. So ATM I'd keep on suggesting Tiene even because his rating is safer than Dossena's ;) of course I know that you deeply know french football and I trust you' date=' but now I can't suggest a worse player basing on suppositions :)[/quote']

I had a chat on Skype with Elohim and he's recommended Dabo of Lyon so I've gonenwith him now, but thanks for your advice before mate:)