• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys.

Just wondering' date=' I am going to bid for 2 players, Ramos and Szcesny.

1) Neymar + Van Der Wiel for Ramos

2) Krul + Cleverly for Szceszny.

I am the one bidding for Ramos and Szcesny.

Opinions if I should do the deals. Thanks.:)[/quote']

hi guys pls give me opinions thanks

why pastore didn't get a 91 or a 92:confused:

It's probably worth asking this in a rating changes thread, but for an answer I would probably say that it's down to his club, league and he hasn't proved himself over a season yet. I'm sure if PSG win the league, or do exceptionally well, and Pastore proves himself over the season, then he will rise to 91.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Me too' date=' unless you can sub them properly or they are completely unuseful for you or you desperately need a LB, of course ;)[/quote']

For my defenders:

Alves,Pique,Puyol,Rami,Bonucci,Campagnaro,Schmelzer,A.pereira

My forward:

Messi,Aguero,Higuain,Sanchez,Isaac

why pastore didn't get a 91 or a 92:confused:
It's probably worth asking this in a rating changes thread' date=' but for an answer I would probably say that it's down to his club, league and he hasn't proved himself over a season yet. I'm sure if PSG win the league, or do exceptionally well, and Pastore proves himself over the season, then he will rise to 91.[/quote']

Its because apart from the early games of the season Pastore has been very poor for PSG over the last few months.

Should I SELL Szczesny and David Luiz for £17 MILLION :confused:

Im Real Madrid in a spanish championship !

KEEPERS:

Casillas

Courtois

CENTRE BACKS:

Pique

Pepe

Hummels

Badstuber

Phil Jones

Smalling

Ive also got Rafinha' date=' so sergio ramos could play CB, Got Varane in my youth squad.[/quote']

I'd keep hold of Szczesny, however only let David Luiz go if the cash can get you good players/youth prospects. There's no need to sell a young squad player like Luiz, unless you can buy better with the cash. Szczesny could go 90+ in the future.

I'd keep hold of Szczesny' date=' however only let David Luiz go if the cash can get you good players/youth prospects. There's no need to sell a young squad player like Luiz, unless you can buy better with the cash. Szczesny could go 90+ in the future.[/quote']
i agree 100% with this

Personally soon I can see John Terry and Gary Cahill being the Centre Back regulars for Chelsea when/If Gary moves which Looks likely.

Considering the fact Ive got 67 Youth players and Ive got enough Cover at the Back thought it may be best to sell him.

An Ok I will defo keep hold of Szczesny.

Palermo have made an offer to Internazionale to swap Silva NEYMAR and Édinson CAVANI for Samuel ETO'O .

I've got Eto'o.

I don't really need him, as for forwards I have Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra and Villa too.

I'm trying to sell him anyway, as he's gonna drop.

Is this deal worth taking, or should I counter with Marcelo or Mata as one of the players?

Cheers :)

I've got Eto'o.

I don't really need him' date=' as for forwards I have Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra and Villa too.

Is this deal worth taking, or should I counter with Marcelo or Mata as one of the players?

Cheers :)[/quote']

Immense deal, we all know Eto'o will drop like beans.

I would personally prefer Marcelo + Mata since Marcelo is my top preference for a LB atm.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've got Eto'o.

I don't really need him' date=' as for forwards I have Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra and Villa too.

Cheers :)[/quote']

Wow mate, Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra and Villa :eek: I'd accept the offer, as Eto'o should drop like a stone and Neymar and Cavani are great players (the other manager is maybe not so expert in SM ratings), but I love Marcelo, I firmly believe (personal opinion) that he'll reach Dani Alves rating and performances, so I'd try to ask for him, even because you would have 6 Fwds, so you should continuously rotate them and they would still have concerns, which is quite annoying :rolleyes:

Immense deal' date=' we all know Eto'o will drop like beans.

I would personally prefer Marcelo + Mata since Marcelo is my top preference for a LB atm.[/quote']

Wow mate' date=' Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra and Villa :eek: I'd accept the offer, as Eto'o should drop like a stone and Neymar and Cavani are great players (the other manager is maybe not so expert in SM ratings), but I love Marcelo, I firmly believe (personal opinion) that he'll reach Dani Alves rating and performances, so I'd try to ask for him, even because you would have 6 Fwds, so you should continuously rotate them and they would still have concerns, which is quite annoying :rolleyes:[/quote']

So I'd want to grab Marcelo, and probably Mata too? Not Neymar or Cavani? This team is in a Italian Championship, I got a fairly standard Inter not long after it opened, and after a while I managed to pluck Messi, Ronaldo and all of them from the other managers and externals. Only problem is that I don't have Iniesta, I had to trade him to get Ronaldo :P