• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys.

I am currently biding for 2 players.

1) Krul + Cleverly for Szcensy

But I think that Cleverly is quite a good player in the future. But Szcenszy is a starter for Arsenal? How?

2) Van der Wiel + Neymar for Ramos

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise, then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys!

Hi guys.

But I think that Cleverly is quite a good player in the future. But Szcenszy is a starter for Arsenal? How?

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise' date=' then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys![/quote']

In my opinion Szeceny is good but you are giving too much .

VdW might get a rise BUT it will take time for him to reach Ramos' level . Neymar is good but he needs to move to a bigger club .

Hi guys.

I am aware the VDW is going to Valencia so he gonna probably get a rise' date=' then Neymar is a world class player in the future definitely. How?

Opinions pls. thanks guys![/quote']

1. Szczesny is one of the best keepers in the Prem much better than Krul imo but if your midfield is good enough I'd would it.

2. I wouldn't do that one. Neymar could be one of the best players in the world in the future. He'll move to a bigger club soon (most likely Real Madrid)

and Van der Wiel is pretty decent although I haven't seen him enough lately to know if he'll rise or not so I wouldn't do that.

I can only have 3 of these defenders

Marc Muniesa

Timothy Chandler

Ignjovski (DM/Def (good positive for me)

Sebastian Jung

Joel Matip (If I take him' date=' I can only afford 2, however he is DM/CB,so its fine)

Marvin Plattenhard

Mark Hornschuh

Marcos Rojo

Sebastian Nuemann

Bryan Carrasco

Andreas Bjelland (CB/DM)

I can have only one of these mids

Roman Nuestadter

Illarramendi

Galarreta

Jorge Koke

most of the other players are gone, but I can still use a few opinions if any more interesting players :).

So, who do you think I should buy, considering who can reach the highest level in football and probably start for NT. Don't really care who has higher rating right now :)

Thanks a ton ![/quote']

id take:

muniesa

matip

koke

i dnt kno abt the othrs

1. Szczesny is one of the best keepers in the Prem much better than Krul imo but if your midfield is good enough I'd would it.

2. I wouldn't do that one. Neymar could be one of the best players in the world in the future. He'll move to a bigger club soon (most likely Real Madrid)

and Van der Wiel is pretty decent although I haven't seen him enough lately to know if he'll rise or not so I wouldn't do that.

0h ok thanks i will do the szczesny deal. more opinions anyone?

0h ok thanks i will do the szczesny deal. more opinions anyone?

Krul is pretty decent actually' date=' but at Newcastle his maximum is 89/90. Unless United wants to swap him for De gea or Lindegaard LOL, otherwise Szczesny has much more potential.

Cleverly is pretty good talent, but midfield talent are much more common than a good GK. In other words, if you missed out on Cleverly, it is easier to find a replacement.

I think it is a fair deal for both parties, the decision will be which side you find more helpful to your team.

Vdw + Neymar = Ramos, I'll take the Ramos side everyday for quite a number of years to come.

Coentrao for Badstuber?

I think Coentrao has the slight edge.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Any more opinions ? I can get Reinartz through a direct player swap involving Alexis Ruano whereas Lovren is at an Unmanaged club and I do need the cash. But if Lovren is the better CB' date=' i dont mind going for him. So, help please ?[/quote']

IMO Lovren is a bit better ATM: they are both great prospect, so you would have a great defender whoever you choose to buy. but IMO Lovren has more chances to rise faster ;) Lyon have started a new project based on young players and I'd trust them, as they have proved that they can find out great young talents.. Moreover, Lovren will play CL against a quite easy opponent (APOEL) and EC as a starter with his NT and we all know that these are crucial factor in order to make him rise :)

Higuain 94

Sturridge 89

Anelka 90

Olic 90

Ba 89

i play with 2 strikers

The only player there worth paying the two players for is Higuain, even then Higuain is behind Benzema in the pecking order, don't go for any of those players as Ramsey and Courtois are great talents and can rise to the mid 90s, try going for someone like Aguero ;)

The only player there worth paying the two players for is Higuain' date=' even then Higuain is behind Benzema in the pecking order, don't go for any of those players as Ramsey and Courtois are great talents and can rise to the mid 90s, try going for someone like Aguero ;)[/quote']

no i mean, these are the players i have.

i could either go for someone like Torres (probably not), Cavani, Suarez, Hulk