• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've received an offer for Y.Toure of 15M + Hamsik. Toure is my third choice DM/CM after Alonso and Essien. So i've been looking to sell him as I think I can get a good bid for him. So i'm looking at other players. He has Menez, Sturridge, Micah Richards, G.Cahill, Coentrao and Meireles. I've been looking to reinforce my wings but i'm not in desperate need of that so i'll still be looking for the best deal for Toure as i'm not very satisfied with the current one. I was thinking I could replace the 15M with another player. Thoughts anyone?

I've received an offer for Y.Toure of 15M + Hamsik. Toure is my third choice DM/CM after Alonso and Essien. So i've been looking to sell him as I think I can get a good bid for him. So i'm looking at other players. He has Menez' date=' Sturridge, Micah Richards, G.Cahill, Coentrao and Meireles. I've been looking to reinforce my wings but i'm not in desperate need of that so i'll still be looking for the best deal for Toure as i'm not very satisfied with the current one. I was thinking I could replace the 15M with another player. Thoughts anyone?[/quote']

i would trying to get sturridge into that deal cos he has been good for chelsea

In my opinion Marko Marin is not getting first team appearances in Werder and Germany ' date=' I'll only do the deal if you really need a wing and you have plenty covers on LB .[/quote']

I really need wing because I only have good wingers Olic(32/90-Fwd/Wing) and Bastos(28/91-Wing/LB), but Clichy and Bastos are my only LB. I do not know what to do. :confused:

It is located in the English Championship 3 and it is very difficult to buy good players.

So I wonder whether Clichy falling ratings, and what is the rating of Marin?

I really need wing because I only have good wingers Olic(32/90-Fwd/Wing) and Bastos(28/91-Wing/LB)' date=' but Clichy and Bastos are my only LB. I do not know what to do. :confused:

It is located in the English Championship 3 and it is very difficult to buy good players.

So I wonder whether Clichy falling ratings, and what is the rating of Marin?[/quote']

i dnt kno if eithr will hv a change but dnt do the deal if u dnt hv enuf lbs

I really need wing because I only have good wingers Olic(32/90-Fwd/Wing) and Bastos(28/91-Wing/LB)' date=' but Clichy and Bastos are my only LB. I do not know what to do. :confused:

So I wonder whether Clichy falling ratings, and what is the rating of Marin?[/quote']

Well , tough 1 ... Can u sell bastos and buy another 89/90 LB ?

Please list these players in order of who is best:

Sahko

Schmelzer

Rafinha

Van Der Wiel

Also if you think there are any better options for around the same price please say and are Sahko' date=' Van Der Wiel and Schmelzer starters for France Netherlands and Germany?

Thanks.[/quote']

Sakho

Schmelzer

Rafinha

VdW

---

Sakho is not a starter for France yet but he will be in the near future ... He's the captain of PSG at a very young age wich shows the enourmous amount of leadership skills the wee lad has!

VdW is terrible lol ... always makes mistakes ... and He's not that good at all ... if Holland would produce a more stabile RB VdW would be shipped to the bench in mere seconds ... He'll never push past 90 imo.

Schmelzer's a wicked good talent ... Has done very well with Dortmund

!

Loïc RÉMY Or Mirko VUCINIC?

Vucinic in a heartbeat mate ! Remy will never push past 90!