lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Plz any opinions with these deals

vermaelean+s.phillips=hummels

i m getting hummels

Yh' date=' Like everybody said defo do this deal, Hummels will go higher than Vermaelen and perhaps Kevin Phillips :P:p

I need a lb so i made offer for arbeloa as i wil also hav rb option

he countered with 8m+nagatomo

so is it good to accept

i have chivu as lb so i was thinking of new offer of 5m+chivu money is not the issue i have lot of money

Tbh Out of them I would rather give £5m Plus Chivu instead of £8m Plus Nagatomo, Nago should of got a rise in the Last changes and probably will do in the next changes now with just missing two games this season, Chivu is in his 30's and hasnt played half of Inters games, So I would give Chivu. :)

real madrid have made an offer to juventus to swap jimmy briand and mario suarez for andré ayew .

Just got this offer in a gold championship i am juventus and depth is always good but is this a good deal for my squad.

anyone need help quick!

Real Madrid have made an offer to Juventus to swap Jimmy BRIAND and Mario SUAREZ for André AYEW .

Just got this offer in a Gold Championship I am Juventus and depth is always good but is this a good deal for my squad.

Do not take the deal if you have enough squad depth.

got counter offered £25m' date=' van der weil & varane for dani alves (im getting alves). on the face of it, it seems a good deal for me, but i really dont want to lose varane. I think varane is a top top prospect. money isnt all that important in the GW, but not useless.

want would you do?

Cheers[/quote']

Definitely do it' date=' it's even better if money is not worth a lot. Alves will slot into any team, and is a huge rating boost from VdW and Varane. Will keep his rating for a while as he is vital for Barcelona and Brazil.[/quote']

thank you for your advice. repped:D

anymore opinions? what do you think varane's rating could be? i think he could reach 95/96, which would make this a bad deal in the future.

sneijder = pepe

sniejder = suarez + vertonghen

which deal shoul i bid for sneijder

i know the second is a weak one

but shall i do the first ?

i have pique ' date=' ramos , marcelo,boateng,hummels,vidal,vertonghen

i need a cm

shall i give up pepe ?

for sneijder,de rossi,xabi alonso,essien?? which one of those ?

if i want fabregas i should rise my offer right ?[/quote']

Lot of questions, but I'll try to answer them all :P

1. Sneijder for Pepe would be a good deal, you have enough great defenders to take Pepe's place (even though Pepe could rise to 94). Sneijder might drop but then again he still is a fantastic player so I can't see him drop below 94.

2. Sneijder for Suarez and Vertonghen is a steal, if you can pull that off it's brilliant (all (ex)-Ajax players btw :P).

3. I'd prefer Xabi over Sneijder as Xabi's safer on his rating, but then again he is 94 while Sneijder is 95. Wouldn't try De Rossi nor Essien if you can go for Xabi/Sneijder.

4. If you want Cesc you probably will have to bid higher yes, if the manager does know a little about this game he should know that Cesc can get 96 this season.

Quicky here.

Higuain/Aguero + Fabregas for Xavi?

and

Hazard + Kroos for Gotze?

I would be getting the players in RED

1. Nope' date=' Higuain + Cesc is too much and Aguero + Cesc is ridiculous. Cesc will go to 96 in the future, Aguero will no doubt hit 95 some day and Higuain probably won't rise, but he won't drop either.

2. I personally wouldn't do it, Hazard could rise to 92 and will for sure hit 94 or something in the future while Kroos is doing good for Bayern and could hit 93 somewhere in the future. Then again Gotze is arguably the best talent right now who could hit 95/96. Depends how much of a fan you are of Gotze, if you really want him you could do it but keep in mind that you are paying a lot for him.

[b']Now my own question[/b]

Would you give Sneijder to get David Silva? (Silva would simply replace Sneijder as AM).

edit/: Lol, I see once again the forum redirected me to a few pages back and I once again missed that :P Anyways my question still stands.

Would you give Sneijder to get David Silva? (Silva would simply replace Sneijder as AM).

edit/: Lol' date=' I see once again the forum redirected me to a few pages back and I once again missed that :P Anyways my question still stands.[/quote']

One Word For You: Silva Silva Silva

Lot of questions' date=' but I'll try to answer them all :P

1. Sneijder for Pepe would be a good deal, you have enough great defenders to take Pepe's place (even though Pepe could rise to 94). Sneijder might drop but then again he still is a fantastic player so I can't see him drop below 94.

2. Sneijder for Suarez and Vertonghen is a steal, if you can pull that off it's brilliant (all (ex)-Ajax players btw :P).

3. I'd prefer Xabi over Sneijder as Xabi's safer on his rating, but then again he is 94 while Sneijder is 95. Wouldn't try De Rossi nor Essien if you can go for Xabi/Sneijder.

4. If you want Cesc you probably will have to bid higher yes, if the manager does know a little about this game he should know that Cesc can get 96 this season.

1. Nope, Higuain + Cesc is too much and Aguero + Cesc is ridiculous. Cesc will go to 96 in the future, Aguero will no doubt hit 95 some day and Higuain probably won't rise, but he won't drop either.

2. I personally wouldn't do it, Hazard could rise to 92 and will for sure hit 94 or something in the future while Kroos is doing good for Bayern and could hit 93 somewhere in the future. Then again Gotze is arguably the best talent right now who could hit 95/96. Depends how much of a fan you are of Gotze, if you really want him you could do it but keep in mind that you are paying a lot for him.

[b']Now my own question[/b]

edit/: Lol, I see once again the forum redirected me to a few pages back and I once again missed that :P Anyways my question still stands.

thnk u man i will try it:)

btw trade silve for sneijder , yes you should definitely do it

6 million + Moussa Sow for Lass?

It's a deal I'd do. Sow will struggle to reach a rating any higher than 90/91 while he's at Lille.

Lass, if he becomes a regular again could easily reach 93 IMO. He's such a fantastic player, only wish Utd would snap him up! :)

It's a deal I'd do. Sow will struggle to reach a rating any higher than 90/91 while he's at Lille.

Lass' date=' if he becomes a regular again could easily reach 93 IMO. He's such a fantastic player, only wish Utd would snap him up! :)[/quote']

Cheers mate, I'm the one with Lass might take him off the TL then thanks. :)

Nah keep Moussa. He's younger and both Arsenal and Spurs are interested. He's scored quite alot at Lille aswell. :)

Being linked is a different matter though, he plays for Lille at present :) If he moves to Arsenal or Spurs his career could take a change for the worse.

He's not scored a huge amount of league goals this season and so far (6 in 18), last seasons goal tally is proving to be a one off thus far...

And Sow is only 1 year younger, hardly a relevant point though :)