Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd do that in an instant mate' date=' H[b']amsik makes Napoli tick[/b] whereas Banega is a good player but he isn't vital to Valencia''s team, as he has already missed quite a few games this season where they have won.

Erm, he does? Interesting... I gotta question when you actually saw him play.

Vertoghen + R.Lucas + 4mil for Kompany?

Only catch is Vertoghen is my only LB that is 75+.

Bigger question, who are the other CB's you have?

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Erm' date=' he does? Interesting... I gotta question when you actually saw him play.

Bigger question, who are the other CB's you have?[/quote']

I had a feeling you'd pop up haha.

ESPN show a few Napoli games that I've watched along with their Champions league games, so from what I've seen he is definitely one of their best players. For example, I'll be tucked into bed tonight watching Napoli vs Palermo.

But, I don't need to prove myself to you, albeit it's my opinion something you can't influence and why would I post if I haven't seen him play. Obviously you have more of an insight due to you supporting them, but there is little need to question my sources when helping out a fellow forumer.

But let's keep this on topic My Albiol for Musacchio?

I had a feeling you'd pop up haha.

ESPN show a few Napoli games that I've watched along with their Champions league games' date=' so from what I've seen he is definitely one of their best players. For example, I'll be tucked into bed tonight watching Napoli vs Palermo.

But, I don't need to prove myself to you, albeit it's my opinion something you can't influence and why would I post if I haven't seen him play. Obviously you have more of an insight due to you supporting them, but there is little need to question my sources when helping out a fellow forumer.

But let's keep this on topic My Albiol for Musacchio?[/quote']

It's the insomniac in me, came off a bit rash reading it again :o

thinking of selling yuto nagatomo' date=' he is my 3rd choice left back but hows he doing for inter?[/quote']

Better LB's out there, and if you could use him to part/exchange, I definitely would. He is an automatic starter for them due to lack of depth at LB but he's not overly impressive.

Thanks guys :) I would welcome some more responses though...

Nah I think its a fair deal' date=' if I had Ronaldo I wouldn't accept it tbh as Puyol is too old for me and he'll probably start dropping somewhere next ratings. Muller meanwhile won't rise again, was surprised he did rise in the first place.

And you have enough players who'll be big in the future, so getting Ronaldo would simply mean adding quality. I'd do this deal.

Would you [b']give[/b] Martin Kelly + Benik Afobe + 300k to get Vital Dede? Would be a deal for the future as none of them have any chance at starting in my team.

I would do this. Afobe might turn out to be good but Dede is better and might move to Europe soon :)

Been offered Marek Hamsik for my Ever Banega?

I have Central Midfield cover in Parker' date=' Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Modric and Dean Whitehead (:P).

Should I do it?[/quote']

Good deal IMO. Hamsik is better and has higher chances to rise in the future. Banega is good but there is something holding him back from going over 90/91 ;)

Puyol... Grab the 60million offer for him now, or just leave him to retire (Not getting any decent P/E offers)

Oxlade-Chamberlain plus Lopez for Phil Jones (Lopez and Oxlade are quite low down the pecking order, whereas Jones would be quite high up)

Getting Rooney for 27 plus M'Vila and Martinez (Both subs for a starter)

I got B.Dortmund in A New German Champo - The Bayern Manager is a Forumer' date=' Not so active but hes a good manager who always gets the Talents speak to him a lot so we joined with the two best Teams as GW's are out fast, I no if I give my Main players to External he will snap them up When Bans Come off, But these are good deals for me right...

£4M + Hummels (92) =[b'] Pique (95)[/b]

£2M + Subotic (91) + Blaszczykowski (88) = Kompany (93)

Bender (90) = Xabi Alonso (94)

I will be getting the ones In Bold, All are Good deals right :) ....

Thought I best make sure as Hummels, Subotic and Bender all have Brilliant futures ahead of them IMO.

Fantastic deals for you...

15m + Puyol + Muller = C.Ronaldo

I have plenty of cash and my team looks like:

DEF: D.Alves' date=' S.Ramos, (Puyol), Hummels, Kompany, Marcelo, Coentrao

MID: Mascherano, Schweinsteiger,M'Vila, Ribery, Robben, Pastore, Gotze, (Muller), S.Bender, Valencia

ATT: Neymar, Villa, Cavani, Ibrahimovic, Hulk

I have plenty of depth but dont really want to do this because of that. I feel that I would be giving a bit too much. What do u think? :)[/quote']

Who else can tell me his opinion? :)

Who else can tell me his opinion? :)

I'd definitely do the deal if you're the one receiving Ronaldo. Even in losing Puyol and Muller you're still got a strong team/squad.

Not only are you using a player that will decline in the coming seasons (Puyol), you're also bringing in one of those rare players on SM that don't come along too often.

I'd do the deal and admire you're new attacking options with Ronaldo at the heart of it :)

Would you give Martin Kelly + Benik Afobe + 300k to get Vital Dede? Would be a deal for the future as none of them have any chance at starting in my team.

I'd definitely do this deal, Dede is a monster of a player who's already being tipped as the new Lucio. Won't be long until he's a starter for Brazil too

A big move to Europe is surely on the cards, although he's been linked with Madrid I'd not be surprised if Barca were to be interested in him as they're significantly lacking in the defensive areas.

Afobe and Kelly are well worth sacrificing for Dede

Rodrigues Lucas ..... Christian Eriksen ..... Xerdan Shaqiri ....

Can someone please rate these 1-3 for me ?? Also' date=' What's theire future potential ?[/center']

My personal opinion is:

1. Eriksen
  2. Lucas
  3. Shaqiri

I actually believe Lucas and Eriksen have a very similar potential.

Although Shaqiri has played CL football for Basel and impressed too, I still prefer Lucas, he excites me as a player and Ronaldo did that when he first moved to Utd as a "one trick pony". Plus Lucas is already a full international so he must be doing something right without proving himself in Europe at present.

So my choice is based on potential, hope this helps?

Potential rating...wouldn't surprise me to see them both reach ratings of around 93-95. But it's hard to gauge at such an early stage