Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been offered Robben for my Gotze straight swap' date=' I know Gotze is a big rising star but Robben is already a star player so im not sure what to do?

I do use Gotze a fair bit but Robben would also go in my first 11 so any opinions will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.:)[/quote']

Oh that's a difficult one, personally I'd not do it as I like to keep hold of youth players with such great potential and talent.

Your priorities/approach may differ from mine though...

I have a feeling this one will divide the forum members

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Been offered Robben for my Gotze straight swap' date=' I know Gotze is a big rising star but Robben is already a star player so im not sure what to do?

I do use Gotze a fair bit but Robben would also go in my first 11 so any opinions will be helpful.

I'd accept, Robben is only 27 and 94 rated, Gotze is a big talent, but Robben will be higher rated for at least 2 years in my opinion. dancpoli is right, very difficult choice.

Oh that's a difficult one' date=' personally I'd not do it as I like to keep hold of youth players with such great potential and talent.

I have a feeling this one will divide the forum members[/quote']

I'm with Dancpoli on this one, I guess it simply comes down to if you prefer long/short(er) term as both are great players.

Oh that's a difficult one' date=' personally I'd not do it as I like to keep hold of youth players with such great potential and talent.

I have a feeling this one will divide the forum members[/quote']

I'd accept' date=' Robben is only 27 and 94 rated, Gotze is a big talent, but Robben will be higher rated for at least 2 years in my opinion. dancpoli is right, very difficult choice.[/quote']

Thanks for your opinions guys, I know its a very tough decision between them.

I keep changing my mind about what to do, Anyone else offer an opinion?

I'd take Robben. Its such a big difference between them, and you never know what will happen with players, gotze is is great but why wait for him to rise, when a top player enables you to "fast forward time".

I'm The One Who Choose Robben...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

New Manchester City in a EC.

Should I give Joe Hart (91) and Nedum Onuoha (88) for MANUEL NEUER (92)

Or Should I keep Hart and Let Onuoha go in another deal :confused:

Do you think Neuer has a better future than Hart' date=' Also thinking Neuer has a better National team but both at good clubs.[/quote']

Do it, Neuer is better than Hart and Onuoha won't rise until he stays at City, he isn't even in the bench

Do you think Neuer has a better future than Hart' date=' Also thinking Neuer has a better National team but both at good clubs.[/quote']

I'd personally do the deal, Neuer is 93 by the way :)

I see Neuer as having a slightly higher rating potential than Hart mainly due to his national team. I honestly believe that Germany are on a par with Spain when it comes to international football.

Without a shadow of doubt :D Neuer's 93 too..

other opinions???

All are good imo

I'd personally do the deal' date=' Neuer is 93 by the way :)

I see Neuer as having a slightly higher rating potential than Hart mainly due to his national team. [b']I honestly believe that Germany are on a par with Spain when it comes to international football.[/b]

Agree with this 100%

I'd personally do the deal' date=' Neuer is 93 by the way :)

I see Neuer as having a slightly higher rating potential than Hart mainly due to his national team. I[b'] honestly believe that Germany are on a par with Spain when it comes to international football.[/b]

That's the reason why is Spain WC and EC?

Spain>Germany at every hour of the day and that is easy to prove atm.

WC AND EC.

WC AND EC.

Well thank you for pointing out the obvious, but I firmly believe that Germany are producing the most promising talent in world football at present and have a team in its present form that is on a par with Spain.

Fair enough Spain hold the titles, but in a one off game between the two Nations I'd personally not make Spain favourites as there is nothing between the two.

Well thank you for pointing out the obvious' date=' but I seriously believe that Germany are producing the most promising talent in world football at presen[/b']t and have a team in its present form that is on a par with Spain.

Fair enough Spain hold the titles, but in a one off game between the two Nations I'd personally not make Spain favourites as there is nothing between the two.

Totally agree with bold part.

Spain are producing world talents too but not many are paying attention for them: Muniain,Martinez,Thiago(exception).....

But is just insane to say Germany is on a par with Spain.They didnt won something to say that atm.If they'll win EC(best chance along with Spain and Holland)I'll agree with you then.

WC AND EC.

The last time they faced off head to head was not too recent, contrary to your beliefs in your little world, national teams can get better over a year.

The most recent national event was Euro 2012 qualifiers, German won 10/10 of their games, if you do that you can't be that far off the top nation.

The last time they faced off head to head was not too recent' date=' contrary to your beliefs[b'] in your little world,[/b] national teams can get better over a year.

The most recent national event was Euro 2012 qualifiers, German won 10/10 of their games, if you do that you can't be that far off the top nation.

You're just talking with non-sense.

It was 1 year when they faced and Spain won....1 year isnt so much in these times + Spain are WC and EC.So you're talking without sense.I know you like Germany NT but please live on Terra not in your world.

EDIT: Didnt said something about you so keep it on topic.

It was 1 year when they faced and Spain won....1 year isnt so much in these times + Spain are WC and EC.So you're talking without non-sense.I know you like Germany NT but please live on Terra not in your world.

Guess we can say Wednesday could easily beat Man City because they have more english top flight titles :rolleyes:

It only takes 90 minutes to discover a breakout player

It was 1 year when they faced and Spain won....1 year isnt so much in these times + Spain are WC and EC.So you're talking without sense.I know you like Germany NT but please live on Terra not in your world.

spain and germany both have the same level and both are the best in the world

and bothcan beat each others

the 2 matches tht occured between them were decided by very small details and a bit of luck

it can go the other way any time any day

right now both are perfect,but germany seems to be a little bit better this year

Guess we can say Wednesday could easily beat Man City because they have more english top flight titles :rolleyes:

It only takes 90 minutes to discover a breakout player

I doubt you ever saw Spain playing in an important match.

my last post about this because is impossible to talk with you and make you to understand who's better because you're the fan of Germany NT.

EDIT: yeah aggreed...Germany is the best in the world but Spain are WC.JUST OMG.(mudito)

What a world LOL.

Edit2: why is WC existing if we can deduce from friendlies matches who's the best and matches vs rubbish teams...?

my last post about this because is impossible to talk with you and make you to understand who's better because you're the fan of Germany NT.

EDIT: yeah aggreed...Germany is the best in the world but Spain are WC.JUST OMG.(mudito)

What a world LOL.

No bias, i swear :D

Is that why you were so surprised when dancpoli said Germany are on par with Spain? :eek:

EDIT: Didnt said something about you so keep it on topic.

So when Greece won Euro 2004 did that make them the best team in Europe until 2006? Simply because they held the title? Being champions is not a reflection of your current situation. Man Utd are Prem champions, Man City are currently the best team in the league...

A lot can happen within a year in football, so I stand by my comment that Germany are on a par with Spain at present...

What a world LOL.

yes i know sapin are fantastic they had made history ,WC and EC they are outstanding

but as i told u i agree with u

but we can't know who can when if another match occured between spain and germany

because if u remember the last match between them needed an extra time , and a miracle from a wonderful player , INIESTA

but as i told u germany is playing a better football these days w little bit very very very little much better than spain

peace