• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Toni Kroos and Neymar for Nani (I'd be getting Nani)

or

Alonso + Neymar for Ribery (Id be getting Ribery)

If any Toni Kroos and Neymar for Nani :)

I would do this one Mainly Because Nani is Younger than Ribery n I think it will take a Long Time until Kroos reaches 94, Alonso is totally safe and i think thats far too much for Ribery.

Neymar wont get any higher until he leaves Santos !

i will be getting both smalling and cleverley but not sure he will become good enough

Long term it's got to be a great deal IF Cleverley can prove himself on a consistent basis. I'm still not convinced by his talent and place in the Utd team. I still strongly believe that he's only considered as a first team player due to the complete lack of top talent in the Utd midfield. He's yet to convince me that he's not the next Darron Gibson. If Utd were to really strengthen the midfield then I'd not be confident that Cleverley would be a guaranteed regular.

Smalling however has really impressed me thus far...

Brighton and Hove Albion - £12.0M + Sotiris NINIS for Witsel' date='I have witsel,Should i sell him ?[/quote']

Depends on on your current midfield, how competitive your game world is and who you can buy with the cash.

Personally I'd not take that deal as Ninis is a pretty average player.

why is Abel hernandez OVERRATED lol?

EDIT: Elohim...Jovetic>Rami....Rami already is peaked and Jovetic can go only up(just scored a brace last night).

I honestly don't believe that Rami has peaked. He has been immense for Valencia thus far and even for France!! He was a rock for them in the champions league and still will be :P

He's been Valencia's best defender (Alba-not just yet :P) and I'd say a 92 by the end of the season isn't off the books. He's just reached the middle of his career and I believe he has a lot more to show :) He can reacha 93 if he continues this form but this is just my opinion of Rami. Yes Jovetic is a good talent but I don't believe you can say that Rami has peaked? Why do you think this ? :(

5M+ Per Mertersacker+Andre Scvhurrle = Luka Modric

Oh that is a tricky one!! A 92 & 90 (with great potential) for a 93.

I suppose it all depends on your current squad rating level and depth. Are you in a position where the deal would greatly affect your starting 11?

• Schurrle' date=' well his potential could bring in a rating of 92 possibly? Long term though and he may never reach 92
    [*']Can Modric rise any higher than 93, it'll be a real struggle for him to do so at Spurs.

To summarise, very tricky deal but I'd only do it if you can cope with the loss of the two players used in the deal, I'm torn on this one though :)

I honestly don't believe that Rami has peaked. He has been immense for Valencia thus far and even for France!! He was a rock for them in the champions league and still will be :P

He's been Valencia's best defender (Alba-not just yet :P) and I'd say a 92 by the end of the season isn't off the books. He's just reached the middle of his career and I believe he has a lot more to show :) He can reacha 93 if he continues this form but this is just my opinion of Rami. Yes Jovetic is a good talent but I don't believe you can say that Rami has peaked? Why do you think this ? :(

Totally agree with Indgy on this one.....Rami can easily reach 93 while at Valencia. He's one of the best CB's in the Spanish league....a proper defender!

There is no way that he has reached his peak!

Oh that is a tricky one!! A 92 & 90 (with great potential) for a 93.

I suppose it all depends on your current squad rating level and depth. Are you in a position where the deal would greatly affect your starting 11?

• Schurrle' date=' well his potential could bring in a rating of 92 possibly? Long term though and he may never reach 92
    [*']Can Modric rise any higher than 93, it'll be a real struggle for him to do so at Spurs.

To summarise, very tricky deal but I'd only do it if you can cope with the loss of the two players used in the deal, I'm torn on this one though :)

Im selling Modric....

totally agree with indgy on this one.....rami can easily reach 93 while at valencia. He's one of the best cb's in the spanish league....a proper defender!

There is no way that he has reached his peak!

He's absoultely amazing!!! Goal scorer too (y) :D £5.2m he cost - gotta be worth at least 15m now!

Rekik and Borriello and £2M for Zarate? Tough choice considering Marco is now on loan at Juve and Rekik is apparently quite talented' date=' don't know much about Zarate except that he's at loan at Inter.

And would anyone do £3.2M and Fernando (90) for Diarra (91)?[/quote']

It seems a fair deal, but you're not really gaining anything other than a younger player in return for allowing Borriello to leave. Zarata, although on loan at Inter is not that great a player and I can't see him staying there after the loan deal. I believe that Inter have already declared they are not interested in signing Zarate after the loan deal expires...

I'd personally use Borriello as P/E to bring in a better player than Zarate.

Rekik and Borriello and £2M for Zarate? Tough choice considering Marco is now on loan at Juve and Rekik is apparently quite talented' date=' don't know much about Zarate except that he's at loan at Inter.

And would anyone do £3.2M and Fernando (90) for Diarra (91)?[/quote']

Wouldn't do it, you're not gaining anything with Zarate. As far as I know Inter's not happy with him at all, he's not playing much and hasn't scored a goal yet in the Serie A. So just keep Boriello and Rekik ;)

Think Fernando for Diarra would be fair, seems Lass is getting a good amount of minutes for Madrid so he'll probably be able to keep his 91.

as you know Valencia are very very underrated and if a player will hit 92 at them and totally deserve to be the 1st which hit 91+ at Valencia is Soldado.

Rami is brilliant but I doubt he can reach more then 91 at Valencia.

Villa is a special case because he was the best striker from La Liga' date='consistent and was the main striker for Spain which won EC with him at Valencia.[/quote']

Hopefully SM will soon recognise Valencia to be a very competitive team in Europe and hopefully if they can pull of a high finish in the La Liga (they will) and the Europa League :) and raise their rating cap and/or give deserved rises to Rami, Soldado, Alba, Baragan, Costa (both of 'em) and Jonas :)

Hopefully SM will soon recognise Valencia to be a very competitive team in Europe and hopefully if they can pull of a high finish in the La Liga (they will) and the Europa League :) and raise their rating cap and/or give deserved rises to Rami' date=' Soldado, Alba, Baragan, Costa (both of 'em) and Jonas :)[/quote']

and Banega :)