Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

as you know Valencia are very very underrated and if a player will hit 92 at them and totally deserve to be the 1st which hit 91+ at Valencia is Soldado.

Rami is brilliant but I doubt he can reach more then 91 at Valencia.

Rami will push past 91 easily ! He and Sakho are the future CB's for Les Bleus !

AND ... Rami is one of the bestest !!!

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Bold are mine and all three deals must happen if I accept:

Hulk = Alexis Sanchez

Reus = Cleverley + 15m

Banega + Damiao = Ramires

TBH, none of these deals are very fair to you :P Sanchez clearly has the ability to be 93+ and whilst Hulk is stuck in Portugal with a rating cap of 91 and a buy-out clause of £76.3million, he won't rise for some time.

Cleverley is yet to prove himself as a quality player, yes he has made an impact for United but only because of United's lack of world-class players in midfield :P

Reus has secured a summer move to Dortmund in the region of about 15m and still has alot to proove, future 92-93 IMO. Made a real impact for Germany too in the last couple of friendlys :P

Banega is good but for me has been downhill eversince he hasn't found his form he had two seasons back. Damiao is a quality striker but I feel that you're giving that little bit too much for Ramires in this deal. It would be the one most likely deal I'd accept out the lot but in your situation I'd advise you not do them.

TBH' date=' none of these deals are very fair to you :P Sanchez clearly has the ability to be 93+ and whilst Hulk is stuck in Portugal with a rating cap of 91 and a buy-out clause of £76.3million, he won't rise for some time.

Cleverley is yet to prove himself as a quality player, yes he has made an impact for United but only because of United's lack of world-class players in midfield :P

Reus has secured a summer move to Dortmund in the region of about 15m and still has alot to proove, future 92-93 IMO. Made a real impact for Germany too in the last couple of friendlys :P

Banega is good but for me has been downhill eversince he hasn't found his form he had two seasons back. Damiao is a quality striker but I feel that you're giving that little bit too much for Ramires in this deal. It would be the one most likely deal I'd accept out the lot but in your situation I'd advise you not do them.[/quote']

Thanks a lot :)

Bold are mine and all three deals must happen if I accept:

Hulk = Alexis Sanchez

Reus = Cleverley + 15m

Banega + Damiao = Ramires

I see you're still after Sanchez....I thought you'd have secured the deal by now! ;)

1. Hulk > Sanchez is a good deal for you' date=' I think most people would agree
    [*']Reus > Cleverley + 15m, well I'd not do this deal as I'm not convinced by Cleverley's ability. I've said it many times on this forum that he's not proved himself and is merely in the team (when fit) due to Utd's complete lack of midfield talent
  2. Banega + Damiao > Ramires, this seems a fair(ish) deal if you consider the deal you're getting for Sanchez.

I'm assuming that all three deals are with the same club?

I see you're still after Sanchez....I thought you'd have secured the deal by now! ;)

1. Hulk > Sanchez is a good deal for you' date=' I think most people would agree
    [*']Reus > Cleverley + 15m, well I'd not do this deal as I'm not convinced by Cleverley's ability. I've said it many times on this forum that he's not proved himself and is merely in the team (when fit) due to Utd's complete lack of midfield talent
  2. Banega + Damiao > Ramires, this seems a fair(ish) deal if you consider the deal you're getting for Sanchez.

I'm assuming that all three deals are with the same club?

Yeah...

On another note, would u give 20m + Coentrao + Richards to get Lahm?

Yeah...

On another note' date=' would u give [b']20m + Coentrao + Richards to get Lahm[/b]?

Could u explain why? :o

My defence: Dani Alves' date=' (Richards), Hummels, Ramos, Kompany, Marcelo, (Coentrao)[/quote']

You Have Ramos/Alves + (Richards) In RB and Marclo + (Coentrao) For LB

Of Course Lahm is Great But You Don't need Him, Keep your Money And Richards+Coentrao For Backup

Could u explain why? :o

My defence: Dani Alves' date=' (Richards), Hummels, Ramos, Kompany, Marcelo, (Coentrao)[/quote']

Yup agree that you don't need Lahm. I'd keep Richards anyday as he's an absolute beast! Although he hasn't had his England cap for a while, Capello admitted this was because he was experimenting with Walker and Jagielka for Euro 2012. If Richards doesn't play a big role it doesn't really matter too much. City without Yaya will now rely on the bombarding attacks of Richards into the penalty box now for some goals and glamour! He should get a 91 by the end of the season and he's brilliant back-up for you!

Most people would staright swap Marcelo for Lahm, he's younger and on terrific form although he may not get his rise. Lahm - although Bayern are doing well - has seen better seasons than this one IMO. I do think you should/can still get rid off Coentrao - the most uncomfortable player in the La Liga. Won't rise for some time now and instead of him mounting concerns for your team and muching at your wage bill, I'd rather have Alba who is a very reliable back-up and won't cost the earth :P This is just my opinion :)

I don't think you could possibly improve your defense with the deal, you may by 1 rating point but you'll loose your excellent depth of Richards and Coentrao. Depth is everything :P I'd rather spend 20m on ADIL RAMI!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! :P

I'd say you don't need Lahm with Marcelo and Alves already in your squad :)
You Have Ramos/Alves + (Richards) In RB and Marclo + (Coentrao) For LB

Of Course Lahm is Great But You Don't need Him' date=' Keep your Money And Richards+Coentrao For Backup[/quote']

1) I believe Coentrao and Richards will not go over 92 for years

3) I use Ramos as a CB

2) I have over 100m

3) I might be able to use Marcelo to get Ozil

4) I also have K.Walker and J.Alba in my team

What about now? :P

3) I use Ramos as a CB

2) I have over 100m

Sounds tempting to me now because you also have Walker AND Alba!!!

Do it!!!!!!!!! although Richards is a personal fave, you're right in that he won't reach 92 for time due to lack of NT chances. Coentrao as also been very poor for Real and borders on the line of a flop signing ... and we all know what happened with Torres :P

Hwoever could you use any other players to get Ozil? Marcelo has been brilliant and Ozil has sort of .. well ... you-know STALLED this season :P

I'd resort to using Marcelo as a LM!!

3) I use Ramos as a CB

2) I have over 100m

So....your current back line is

Alves - Ramos - Kompany - Marcelo

(With Alba' date=' Coentrao, Hummels, Richards & Walker as back up)?[/center']

I'd say you're overstocked with full backs and are more in need of CB cover as Richards is likely to lose his RB/CB position.

So....your current back line is

Alves - Ramos - Kompany - Marcelo

(With Alba' date=' Coentrao, Hummels, Richards & Walker as back up)?[/center']

I'd say you're overstocked with full backs and are more in need of CB cover as Richards is likely to lose his RB/CB position.

I gave Puyol + Muller for Ronaldo yesterday...What about Lahm though?