Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I gave Puyol + Muller for Ronaldo yesterday...What about Lahm though?

Well I don't feel it's necessary for you to bring in Lahm unless he's going to replace either Marcelo or Alves as you'll struggle to keep them all happy.

Or you could possibly do as Indgy has suggested (the man talks a lot of sense on here) and move Marcelo to LM and have Lahm playing behind him at LB?. But how does that affect who you already have playing at LM?

Now we're aware of the squad you have and the pool of young talent. The original deal seems one that you are capable of accepting for Lahm.

But I do still believe that you need more depth at CB too :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I swapped Puyol for Ozil a while back in the expectation of Puyol dropping but im now debating on swapping them back.

Heres my teams with both.

With Ozil currently.

---------------------Valdes--------------------

--------Alves--------Pique---------Lahm-------

--------------------Busquets------------------

Ozil--------Fabregas----------Xavi------Iniesta

-----------------------------------------------

--------------Villa------------Messi------------

With Puyol..

--------Puyol--------Pique---------Lahm-------

Alves--------Fabregas----------Xavi------Iniesta

Well I don't feel it's necessary for you to bring in Lahm unless he's going to replace either Marcelo or Alves as you'll struggle to keep them all happy.

Or you could possibly do as Indgy has suggested (the man talks a lot of sense on here) and move Marcelo to LM and have Lahm playing behind him at LB?. But how does that affect who you already have playing at LM?

Now we're aware of the squad you have and the pool of young talent. The original deal seems one that you are capable of accepting for Lahm.

But I do still believe that you need more depth at CB too :)

Awwww thanks! ( cant bold the bit where you praised me lol cos im on my phone) ;p

You talk alot of sense too and I believe you are one of the most dedicated forumers esp on this thread and you always have top quality answers. I know this is getting a bit emotional lol bit you deserve it! Great forumer and always willing to help. TOP GUY!! Damn having to

I swapped Puyol for Ozil a while back in the expectation of Puyol dropping but im now debating on swapping them back.

With Ozil currently.

With Puyol..

I'd keep Ozil personally.

With Ozil currently.

With Puyol..

I'd say you made the right choice, especially as you're looking at Madrid and Germany as potential dominant forces in club and international football. This can only be a positive for Ozil

Puyol's days are drawing to an end, the poor man has put his body on the line for Barca and it's taking its toll on him now. Will be used sparingly in the coming seasons IMO

Awwww thanks! ( cant bold the bit where you praised me lol cos im on my phone) ;p

You talk alot of sense too and I believe you are one of the most dedicated forumers esp on this thread and you always have top quality answers. I know this is getting a bit emotional lol bit you deserve it! Great forumer and always willing to help. TOP GUY!! Damn having to

Table for two...?

I feel a bro-mance brewing :D

Table for two...?

I feel a bro-mance brewing :D

Heh heh :) My love for your views on football are unconditional :P

No h o m o but you really are a great forumer :)

I can thonk of one player where our views may differ ... The loving legend that is Ledley King. He's in my top 5 premier league defenders but all my mates seem to disagree. My othercextreme view is that Owen is one of the best finishers in the league :P every bleedin guy i've told seems to disagree lol

Heh heh :) My love for your views on football are unconditional :P

No h o m o but you really are a great forumer :)

I can thonk of one player where our views may differ ... The loving legend that is Ledley King. He's in my top 5 premier league defenders but all my mates seem to disagree. My othercextreme view is that Owen is one of the best finishers in the league :P every bleedin guy i've told seems to disagree lol

I'd disagree on both those points above...but we'll discuss them in a separate forum thread :)

Cheers for the above comments too, much appreciated

i know he couldnt stop Dzeko on few occasations' date='i watch Valencia mostly Europe games and derbies in Spain and Alba and Mathue impressed me but him no,Ruiz is better then him[/quote']

Wow .. just .... wow ... You must've got some serious skills mate ...

You watch Valencia .... 5 games a season or something similar ... maybe 8 ... and from that you get a full view of 1 player ?? That's astonishing mate ...

Rami was the best defender in the leauge last season when Lille won L1 ... and he's one of the best in La Liga :P ofcourse He'll be a disaster in Les Bleus :rolleyes:

I have received offer for sneijder =nani+hulk

other mf

n.dejong' date='l.diarra,vanbommel,flamini,muller and a.hernanes[/quote']

I wouldn't do it . To be honest I dont rate Nani at all and I believed it's hard for him to reach higher than 93 . Hulk is good but he has too move to a bigger club , but Porto's clause is too high for any club .

If Sneijder moves , in my opinion he will have his rating solid and he wont drop , unless he stays in Inter and Inter's reputation is too bad .

Hi would any of you out there sell Wesley SNEIJDER and what for? Ive been offer F.TORRES AND J.MATA from Chelsea for Wesley SNEIJDER would you do it? If not what counter offer should you give?

If you need a striker, I would. How Sneijder stayed is beyond me. He hasn't played in the league since Late October and even before then wasn't nearly good enough.

Personally I rate Lamela highly .. Cant you get other young good goalies ? :) .

I could but I am supporting AtlMad but Courtois is in rival team in my league and then I am not happy when I see him in first XI in AtlMad but I would be happy if he would be in my club...

Yes I know it is complicated! :D