lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

my Arbeloa to get Remy ? it was offered to me and i accepted. did i do bad ? :confused:

im thinking Arbeloa wont stay 91 for long and Remy could go up soon if he moves

or if Marseille do good in CL

Remy has peaked at 90 ... atleast for aslong he's at Marseille.

I need help PLEASE. I want to transfer new players in or out my team, but when i accept an offer from another club, an error message appears saying, SMFA has blocked this deal.

if anyone can help i would appreciate it, thanx

Rafinha + alaba = Lisandro it's in a gc..

I Don't need rafinha a whole lot I've got decent enough cover on the wingbacks.

Would mostly have been used on the right midfield for me anyway. Which if I get Lissandro Robben will be moved down to Rafinha's current possition (RM/wing).

My concern is alaba, I've only got Schweini,Muller, Bodmer, pranjic and Alaba on the central midfield. and like I said it's a gc :) anyway upfront I only have (Robben),balotelli, Olic and petersen. so he'd be very useful indeed.

and how good do you guys reckon Alaba will be in the future, rating wise..?

Currently leaning on rejecting due to the depth issue, but can't make up my mind about this one..

So I'd very much appreciate some help :)

I need help PLEASE. I want to transfer new players in or out my team' date=' but when i accept an offer from another club, an error message appears saying, SMFA has blocked this deal.

if anyone can help i would appreciate it, thanx[/quote']

We can't help its the game doing that, you can try contacting Soccer Manager but we simply can't do anything for you.

2 deals:

Sneijder + Mata => Ronaldo?

Lahm => Marcelo?

Which is better end of the deals?

Ronaldo and Lahm.

Sneijder is probably going to drop while Mata won't rise that quick again imo. That'll be next season at its best. Meanwhile Ronaldo is simply an awesome player and there's no reason at all he should drop.

Lahm is way more versatile than Marcelo and imo better and the way Bayern are doing he's not going to drop at all and maybe even has an outside chance at 95 while Marcelo will need a while to rise again imo.

Please rank:

1. real life 2. SM wise (like having higher rating)

Di Maria

Mata

Pedro

Nani

This is how I would rate them in real life and SM. Perhaps I am giving Mata too much credit, but he is a player I love to watch (and I'm a United supporter :eek:). I would much rather have Mata than Nani in real life and SM.

Di Maria = Mata

Nani

Pedro

Ronaldo and Lahm.

Sneijder is probably going to drop while Mata won't rise that quick again imo. That'll be next season at its best. Meanwhile Ronaldo is simply an awesome player and there's no reason at all he should drop.

Lahm is way more versatile than Marcelo and imo better and the way Bayern are doing he's not going to drop at all and maybe even has an outside chance at 95 while Marcelo will need a while to rise again imo.

LAHM ???????????????

MARCELO IS THE BEST LB IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW AND HE IS EVEN YOUNG AND PLAYING FOR REAL MADRID:p

He is young(er) and he's playing for Madrid' date=' but he's not the best in the world.

No need to use CAPS to say that ;)[/quote']

hahaha i forgot to turn off the caps :P

i didn't mean anything :P :P hahaha

but now i will

HE IS THE BEST LB RIGHT NOW

I can get Busquets by giving up Ribery, this is in a new WC with Bayern, already aquired Iniesta by giving up Gomez and Badstuber >> my Defence is weak and Busquets fills that gap.

Spent my starting 30m on Alba, Reus, Ter Stegen and Oscar.

I need Busquets right?

Cheers Cheers

edit: Some decent teams still available and were only a few days in, WC GW ID:82936 if anyone wants a challenge! :D