lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Muchos gracias amigo.

Now a slightly trickier one.

Giving up Ozil for Ribery?

Ozil edges it for me. Club, NT, age. Ribery is decent, at a strong Bayern side, however Ozil is the better player to have, imo.

Ozil edges it for me. Club' date=' NT, age. Ribery is decent, at a strong Bayern side, however Ozil is the better player to have, imo.[/quote']
Erm' date=' I'd say keep Ozil on this one. Plays for a better club and national team, younger and better player too.[/quote']

Cheers fellas :)

Stturidge + Ivanovic + 5m for Xabi Alonso ' date=' I'am getting alonso ?[/quote']

I like this deal, although Sturridge has the potential to be a top player on SM, that's all it is at present 'potential'. Alonso is a top top player and my opinion is that this is a fair and good deal for you. As long as your squad is not affected too much with the loss of a defender and striker.

Alcántara Thiago and Andreu Fontas for Pastore' date=' Can i have some thoughts on this deal? Fontas is the ONLY youth available to trade along with Thiago.

Much Appreciated.[/quote']

Pastore would probably stay at his current rating due to the club he is at now. No doubt that Pastore is 1 of the most talented youngster in football. However, you wouldn't want to lose Alcantara and Andreu Fontas especially Alcantara is getting some game time for Barcelona. Alcantara will definitely rise faster than Pastore for the time being unless Pastore move to a better club.

My opinion : I would probably keep Alcantara and Fontas

Alcántara Thiago and Andreu Fontas for Pastore' date=' Can i have some thoughts on this deal? Fontas is the ONLY youth available to trade along with Thiago.

Much Appreciated.[/quote']

Deff keep Alcantara and Fontas - I dont doubt Pastore's talent but he is not in a better club then both of them :) .

Out of these five players Kagawa, D.Luiz, Mussachio, ,Wilshere, Welbeck, I am going to trade two for Muller.

What is the best two combo? I realise with a couple I will have to pay money as well.

My original was Luiz + Kagawa +money but now I am not sure.

Out of these five players Kagawa' date=' D.Luiz, Mussachio, ,Wilshere, Welbeck, I am going to trade two for Muller.

What is the best two combo? I realise with a couple I will have to pay money as well.

My original was Luiz + Kagawa +money but now I am not sure.[/quote']

I prefer to give away Musacchio and Kagawa , or Musacchio and Welbeck :) .

Out of these five players Kagawa' date=' D.Luiz, Mussachio, ,Wilshere, Welbeck, I am going to trade two for Muller.

My original was Luiz + Kagawa +money but now I am not sure.[/quote']

Depends how important the players are to you, I'd prefer to give away Luiz over Musacchio as I rate Mateo higher, but Luiz is at Chelsea so he'll probably rise a bit faster. Which means that if he's a starter for you I'd keep Luiz. With one of those two I'd probably give Welbeck or Kagawa.

Or you can of course try Welbeck + Kagawa.

Defo keep Wilshere.

Kinda stuck here ....

I'm in need of a new CM ... preferably over 90 seeing as I'm trading an 89 away for him ... would be quite nice to get someone that'd be a solid 91 for a few years or with the potential to rise!

So ... out of these ... who will stay/rise and who has the most potential?

• Raul Meireles
  • Santos Ramires
  • Sami Khedira
  • Nigel De Jong
  • Ever Banega
  • Luis Anderson
  • Kevin Prince-Boateng

Kinda stuck here ....

I'm in need of a new CM ... preferably over 90 seeing as I'm trading an 89 away for him ... would be quite nice to get someone that'd be a solid 91 for a few years or with the potential to rise!

So ... out of these ... who will stay/rise and who has the most potential?

• Raul Meireles
  • Santos Ramires
  • Sami Khedira
  • Nigel De Jong
  • Ever Banega
  • Luis Anderson
  • Kevin Prince-Boateng

Ramires I think will be highest out of them in the next couple of years and KPB will be not far behind him. Doubt De Jong will rise again and Meireles is more likely to drop then rise. Anderson is no where near rising to 91+ and Banega will need to move before he rises. As for Khedira I have no idea.

Ramires I think will be highest out of them in the next couple of years and KPB will be not far behind him. Doubt De Jong will rise again and Meireles is more likely to drop then rise. Anderson is no where near rising to 91+ and Banega will need to move before he rises. As for Khedira I have no idea.

Good and correct analysis, agree with all this.

krasic+j. boateng for xabi alonso??

im selling xabi alonso...is it fair deal???

Personally i won't be doing this deal as xabi is a safe 94 and he is really underrated ,

i can't see krasic or boateng reaching this level

but it depends on ur squad if u have a decent backup for him , and u're in a need for these players then u may think in doing this kind of deals otherwise NOOOO!!!:)

Ribery for Abidal + Sanchez

Ribery for Busquets

Im giving up Ribery

Either of these good? Cheers :)

the first deal : NOOO

the Second is a pretty fair one

i would personally do the second IF i am in need for his position and if u have backup for ribery

busquets for ribery is a pretty good one

the first deal : NOOO

the Second is a pretty fair one

i would personally do the second IF i am in need for his position and if u have backup for ribery

busquets for ribery is a pretty good one

Thanks Mudito, I need defenders badly and have great wingers in Robben and Iniesta, think im going to pull the trigger on Busquets.