Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Carl Jenkinson + Ross Barkley = Gabriel Torje?

Been hearing good things about Torje. Jenkinson and Barkley however are bright prospects as well so I am wondering who is getting the better end of the deal?

In a fairly competitive GW, but there are still talents left but are not "must-have".

Been hearing good things about Torje. Jenkinson and Barkley however are bright prospects as well so I am wondering who is getting the better end of the deal?

In a fairly competitive GW' date=' but there are still talents left but are not "must-have".[/quote']

I would say you're giving too much. Barkley is REALLY highly rated by everyone. Chelsea and Man Utd were considering offers of £20 million + and he's not even played 10 games yet.

I would say you're giving too much. Barkley is REALLY highly rated by everyone. Chelsea and Man Utd were considering offers of £20 million + and he's not even played 10 games yet.

Thanks for the quick reply, repped!

Wow, I knew Barkley was highly rated but not to that extent :eek:

I traded him off in another GW + A. Morata for Alba.

In a fairly competitive GW' date=' but there are still talents left but are not "must-have".[/quote']

I'd do the deal myself, Torje is playing first team football for a club playing in European competitions whilst also a regular international.

Jenkinson and Barkley, yes they have potential.....but how much of the Barkley hype is simply because he's English? If he was really that good, why is he not playing for Everton on a regular basis? He was only in the team at the start of the season due to a rather large injury list at Everton.

The reported offer from Utd was simply paper talk IMO...

I'd do the deal myself' date=' Torje is playing first team football for a club playing in European competitions whilst also a regular international.

Jenkinson and Barkley, yes they have potential.....but how much of the Barkley hype is simply because he's English? If he was really that good, why is he not playing for Everton on a regular basis? He was only in the team at the start of the season due to a rather large injury list at Everton.

The reported offer from Utd was simply paper talk IMO...[/quote']

Thanks, repped also!

I'm also thinking of doing the deal, partly because I'm impatient and cannot wait long until they reach their full potential. And I doubt Chelsea/Man Utd would actually pay that substantial amount for someone who isn't that established yet.

Any other opinions are also appreciated. :)

Thanks' date=' repped also!

I'm also thinking of doing the deal, partly because I'm impatient and cannot wait long until they reach their full potential. And I doubt Chelsea/Man Utd would actually pay that substantial amount for someone who isn't that established yet.

Any other opinions are also appreciated. :)[/quote']

I'd probably stick with Barkley and Jenkinson myself.

Torje is a decent winger but he's not that special IMO.

Barkley and Jenkinson are two good young players who can rise much more in future especially Barkley. I'd keep the two prospects instead of buying one decent prospect.

It's also nice to have a young RB in case of injuries etc :P

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I was offered an all cash deal for my Yann M'Vila. Cash is worth something in my set-up, but I am going to turn it down and possibly renegotiate for players.

I have a Hamburg team that is very young and has a solid German and/or Bundesliga-bent towards it. And I have plenty of cover at DM (Schweinsteiger & Bender & Bender)

Anyway I am contemplating asking the following for my M'Vila:

His Romelu Lukaku (18yr, 88) + David Alaba (19yr, 87) + £££ for my Yann M'Vila (21yr, 90)

Again, I would be getting Lukaku and Alaba and £££.

Good deal or not ?

Other young players that I could ask for are the following (I'd want 2 + cash) :

• Romelu Lukaku (18yr, 88)
  • David Alaba (19yr, 87)
  • Douglas Costa (21yr, 88)
  • Julian Draxler (18yr, 84)
  • Pierre-Michel Lasogga (20yr, 85)
  • Alexander Merkel (19yr, 83)
  • Raphael Varane (18yr, 86)
  • Sergio Canales (20yr, 87)

Looking for a deal that the other manager would possibly accept. His team just lost a 91-rated DM and his other high-rated DMs are pushing 30yrs-old, so I am assuming that he wants to get younger. I figure he is motivated to get M'Vila.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I was offered an all cash deal for my Yann M'Vila. Cash is worth something in my set-up' date=' but I am going to turn it down and possibly renegotiate for players.

I have a Hamburg team that is very young and has a solid German and/or Bundesliga-bent towards it. And I have plenty of cover at DM (Schweinsteiger & Bender & Bender)

[b']His Romelu Lukaku (18yr, 88) + David Alaba (19yr, 87) + £££ for my Yann M'Vila (21yr, 90)[/b]

Good deal or not ?

Other young players that I could ask for are the following (I'd want 2 + cash) :

• David Alaba (19yr, 87)

Looking for a deal that the other manager would possibly accept. His team just lost a 91-rated DM and his other high-rated DMs are pushing 30yrs-old, so I am assuming that he wants to get younger. I figure he is motivated to get M'Vila.

Thanks in advance.

I would take Varane and Lukaku :) .

Hi.

I was offered an all cash deal for my Yann M'Vila. Cash is worth something in my set-up' date=' but I am going to turn it down and possibly renegotiate for players.

[b']His Romelu Lukaku (18yr, 88) + David Alaba (19yr, 87) + £££ for my Yann M'Vila (21yr, 90)[/b]

Good deal or not ?

• David Alaba (19yr, 87)

Thanks in advance.

I would suggest not selling M'Vila at all...No doubt all the players you have mentioned are talented but why sell a very young 90 rated player for 2 younger and lower rated players?

There has to be some point in time when your young players get into your first team right and M'Vila is closest to doing that...

Otherwise all you have is a bunch of very talented youth players and no players with high rating who are actually winning u matches in SM :)

If u do take the deal my choices would be Varane and Alaba...

Have seen Lukaku play every time he has put on a Chelsea jersey and tbh he has certainly not shown any sparks till date...Fingers crossed for a change though :)

Hi.

Good deal or not ?

• David Alaba (19yr, 87)

Thanks in advance.

I'd keep M'Vila, imo better than all the mentioned players.

If You need Cash' date=' Which One You Sell/Keep?

De Rossi ( 28-94 ) & Xabi Alonso (30-94)[/quote']

I would never want to sell either player just for cash but I would rather sell De Rossi as you will get more cash for him and Alonso is the better player.

But I would seriously reconsider selling either just for cash.

My Menez + Oxlande Chamberlain for Hazard!

What do you think about?

Depends on wether you need depth or not. Hazard is an extreme supertalent ... He will continue to rise and rise and rise! BUT ... on the other hand you have a stabile player in Menez that could peak at 92 if he gets gametime in the NT and if PSG does well in CL next season ... Oxlade is a superb talent aswell but He wont ever be as good as Hazard.

So in the end it comes down to wether or not you need depth ... I'd personally take Hazard :)

If You need Cash' date=' Which One You Sell/Keep?

De Rossi ( 28-94 ) & Xabi Alonso (30-94)[/quote']

I'd sell Xabi and keep De Rossi ^^