Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

is Rami really that good? I don't know that much about him that's why i am not sure if my advice was right' date=' but i was thinking that he isn't that good. But now you say he is very good, has he really the potential to be a 93 rated player?[/quote']

Yes Rami is already one of the best CB's in Spain and will rise to 92/93 with relative ease IMO.

As Indgy suggested earlier, there may be other possibilities to a deal which would result in obtaining Rami. Onuoha is one of those options he mentioned...

is Rami really that good? I don't know that much about him that's why i am not sure if my advice was right' date=' but i was thinking that he isn't that good. But now you say he is very good, has he really the potential to be a 93 rated player?[/quote']

Yupp he really does have the potential to be a faboulous 93+ defender. He's top quality and has been brilliant for Valencia so far this season. He has been one of the reasons for Valencia's good run-of-form in the La Liga (apart from Soldado) and is their 2nd best player :P Soon-to-be regular for France NT, he fully deserved his rise.

Someone's offering me 26M for Xherdan Shaqiri' date='

What do I do?[/quote']

Depends on who you can buy with the cash you've got. Shaqiri could be a future 94 but there better youth players out there, if you can buy one of them with your money then do it.

Well if he moves to a better club then yes he could get into the high 90's like 93. He has a decent chance of getting a 93 at Valencia. About the deal I'd do it cause Barry and Lescott will drop in a couple of years time while Rami will have a much better rating if he keeps his form up.

Neymar and Hernandez for Van Persie which side is better?

I'd say take Neymar and Hernandez.

IMO RVP's form can't stay blistering for very much longer, and he's already 28. But setlling for a 94 might be better if your team average rating is about 89/90. One thing's sure about RVP, fit and usable, he is deffo NOT going to drop soon. Neither will he get 95, unless Arsenal get some mean feat and get a 3rd spot, which would then be thanks to him.

Hernandez on the other side is a good player to put if the rest of your team is 91-higher averaged. Only 23 and full of class, I even found it a bit harsh that they didn't give him a +1. Anyways, he is surely going to hit 92 one day soon, leaving him a pretty good option up front.

19 Years of age and already a 90 says enough for me. Neymar is showing big time and has hit 90, even in a Brazilian league. What ppl say about his physique in a tougher league is all nonsense, he has also proved himself countless times in the national squad, where he is momentarely benching the likes of Pato and Ronaldihno. 15 caps and 8 goles, for a 19 year old! He is Messi standard, and with years to follow, he is going to be better than RVP.

So if you're looking for a short term deal, then RVP's your man. But I can say out of own experience that youngsters with an 89/90 rating mostly perform like 91/92's. :)

He's been linked with Galatasaray in recent weeks' date=' wouldn't be the greatest move for him IMO. I'd accept the above deal if you're able to replace him with the £26m cash...[/quote']

But he has also been linked with many other teams, and who in your opinion is a better youngster?

But he has also been linked with many other teams' date=' and who in your opinion is a better youngster?[/quote']

There are a plethora of youngsters better than Shaqiri, I'm not going to list them all as I don't know who's available for you to purchase, who you already have, your squad requirements and depth etc..

IMO RVP's form can't stay blistering for very much longer' date=' and he's already 28. But setlling for a 94 might be better if your team average rating is about 89/90. One thing's sure about RVP, fit and usable, he is deffo NOT going to drop soon. Neither will he get 95, unless Arsenal get some mean feat and get a 3rd spot, which would then be thanks to him.

Hernandez on the other side is a good player to put if the rest of your team is 91-higher averaged. Only 23 and full of class, I even found it a bit harsh that they didn't give him a +1. Anyways, he is surely going to hit 92 one day soon, leaving him a pretty good option up front.

19 Years of age and already a 90 says enough for me. Neymar is showing big time and has hit 90, even in a Brazilian league. What ppl say about his physique in a tougher league is all nonsense, he has also proved himself countless times in the national squad, where he is momentarely benching the likes of Pato and Ronaldihno. 15 caps and 8 goles, for a 19 year old! [b']He is Messi standard[/b], and with years to follow, he is going to be better than RVP.

So if you're looking for a short term deal, then RVP's your man. But I can say out of own experience that youngsters with an 89/90 rating mostly perform like 91/92's. :)

No, he is NOT Messi standard ..

IMO RVP's form can't stay blistering for very much longer' date=' and he's already 28. But setlling for a 94 might be better if your team average rating is about 89/90. One thing's sure about RVP, fit and usable, he is deffo NOT going to drop soon. Neither will he get 95, unless Arsenal get some mean feat and get a 3rd spot, which would then be thanks to him.

19 Years of age and already a 90 says enough for me. Neymar is showing big time and has hit 90, even in a Brazilian league. What ppl say about his physique in a tougher league is all nonsense, he has also proved himself countless times in the national squad, where he is momentarely benching the likes of Pato and Ronaldihno. 15 caps and 8 goles, for a 19 year old! [b']He is Messi standard[/b], and with years to follow, he is going to be better than RVP.

And some of you told me Neymar isnt overhyped.ROOOOFLLLL!! LOOOOOL!:eek::eek:

19 Years of age and already a 90 says enough for me. Neymar is showing big time and has hit 90, even in a Brazilian league. What ppl say about his physique in a tougher league is all nonsense, he has also proved himself countless times in the national squad, where he is momentarely benching the likes of Pato and Ronaldihno. 15 caps and 8 goles, for a 19 year old! [b']He is Messi standard,[/b] and with years to follow, he is going to be better than RVP.

Oh for flip sake, pull your self together :rolleyes:

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

So it looks like i was wrong and Rami isn't just an ok player, but a very good defender. So i advice you to do the deal mate as everybody else said. I still can't be sure as i haven't seen him play a lot, but everybody seems to agree. I am going to watch this player more closely now and remember his name :)

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am thinking about cashing in on Vidic (30yr, 96). He's still great IRL, but now ripped his knee and is past the 30-mark. I am considering selling him now and not waiting around to figure out if he can bounce back from the injury IRL.

I have the following young CBs as cover Kompany(93), Subotic(91), Sahko(90), Boateng(90), Bonucci(89), Alvaro Dominguez(89), Reinartz(89), Wollscheid(87). I know none of them can get to Vidic's 96-level, but who knows, maybe Kompany can give it a run.

I am contemplating asking the following for my Vidic:

Lahm (28yr, 94) and Muller (22yr, 93)

Again, I would be giving up Vidic.

Good deal or not ? or am I asking too much or too little.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

I am thinking about cashing in on Vidic (30yr' date=' 96).[/b'] He's still great IRL, but now ripped his knee and is past the 30-mark. I am considering selling him now and not waiting around to figure out if he can bounce back from the injury IRL.

I have the following young CBs as cover Kompany(93), Subotic(91), Sahko(90), Boateng(90), Bonucci(89), Alvaro Dominguez(89), Reinartz(89), Wollscheid(87). I know none of them can get to Vidic's 96-level, but who knows, maybe Kompany can give it a run.

Thanks in advance.

Stacked in the centre, good deal.

Hi.

I am thinking about cashing in on Vidic (30yr' date=' 96).[/b'] He's still great IRL, but now ripped his knee and is past the 30-mark. I am considering selling him now and not waiting around to figure out if he can bounce back from the injury IRL.

Thanks in advance.

Great deal for you if you have cover at CB to fill the void left by Vidic, which you do!

Hi.

Thanks in advance.

Great deal for you but you are asking way too much.

You'd be lucky to get Lahm and a 90 for Vidic dont get me wrong he's quality but as soon as a player hit's 30 his value drops like a stone and because of his injury Vidic wont be highly sought after.

Hi.

Thanks in advance.

I like bayern and i might be biased, but i find it as a perfect deal. You have good CBs and you get Lahm (always perfect) and one of the best young players in the world. I would say not to do it only if both this guys be bench warmers for you.

Someone who really needs cash has made me 2 offers but I can only accept 1. Would you rather take MATA for SAM + £25 million, or KHEDRIA for £20 million? I chose the MATA one, but just wanted to check whether KHEDIRA is doing well enough to make me consider that one.

Someone who really needs cash has made me 2 offers but I can only accept 1. Would you rather take MATA for SAM + £25 million' date=' or KHEDRIA for £20 million? I chose the MATA one, but just wanted to check whether KHEDIRA is doing well enough to make me consider that one.[/quote']

Mata is far better than khedira but there is Sam also in the deal who is a good talent. i would try to avoid giving Sam but if you had to give him do it. Just try to keep Sam mate :)

Someone who really needs cash has made me 2 offers but I can only accept 1. Would you rather take MATA for SAM + £25 million' date=' or KHEDRIA for £20 million? I chose the MATA one, but just wanted to check whether KHEDIRA is doing well enough to make me consider that one.[/quote']

I would do both deals.

Mata is well worth that deal Sam isnt that big a prospect to have sorry to contradict a fellow forumer but seriously Mata for that is a bargain!!!!

and Khedeira is also well worth 20 million

If you can afford both do it.

Khedeira is doing very well at Madrid atm.