lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hulk has handed in a transfer request at the club he's at' date=' a couple of bids have gone in for him so I'm trying to raise a bit of money to try and get him, I have £14.9 million, I just accepted a bid for Bocchetti for £11.5 million and Ebecilo for £3.6 million.

I also have received a bid for Marko Marin for £13.9 million (I paid £20 million for him back in September), is he worth keeping or should I sell? It's a pretty competitve gameworld so it's hard to come by high rated players.

I was thinking of transfer listing Lewis Holtby as well, what do you think?[/quote']

I would let go of Bocchetti and Ebicilio. Not sure your chairman would allow u to bid more than around 30m so that should cover you :)

hey' date=' is Giorgio CHIELLINI a safe investment? is his 94 solid?

thanks[/quote']

He probably is safe at 94 now that Juve are doing well. Dont see SM dropping him especially as they didnt drop him back then when he was underperforming.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

for me Schweini is better than busquets, who always was very overrated in my opinion.

Lahm is better than Marcelo too, but the difference is much more closer, so i would go for Schweini + Marcelo side :)

I would let go of Bocchetti and Ebicilio. Not sure your chairman would allow u to bid more than around 30m so that should cover you :)

Thanks :) He only went on the transfer list on Friday, first bid went in on Friday and usually it takes 5 days to allow bids to go in but all the bids are after being accepted today so I can't bid now :( So annoying, never seen a requested transfer going through after less than 3 days

Schurrle or Griezmann?

Schurrle always :) Griezmann is still a big talent but seems to have stalled for about 2 seasons now :P Schurrle has recently playing German NT matches and is on good form - good enough to be a target of Bayern and Dortmund :) He's soooooooo quick! But not as quick as Walker :P

Schurrle or Griezmann?

Schurrle, plays for the better team and has represented the national side. I like Griezmann but he tried in the summer to leave, so Real Sociedad must have him tied down to a long term contract. Whilst he is still there he won't go above 88/89.

Roma have made a counter offer to Arsenal to exchange Edin DZEKO and Antonio VALENCIA for Luís NANI .

I am Arsenal, I play 4-3-3 wingers:

GK - Neuer

RB - Walker

CB - Ferdinand

CB - Mascherano

LB - Clichy

DM - Schweinsteiger

AM - Diego

AM - Kaka

RW/F - Villa

LW/F - Berbatov

ST - Dzeko

I will be moving Nani too LW/F, and Valencia is only a sub here. I will be moving Berbatov too ST so all good.

Would you do this deal as have the depth.

I have the likes of Ramsey - Parejo - Riera and more.

I am Arsenal' date=' I play 4-3-3 wingers:

GK - Neuer

RB - Walker

CB - Ferdinand

CB - Mascherano

LB - Clichy

DM - Schweinsteiger

AM - Diego

AM - Kaka

RW/F - Villa

LW/F - Berbatov

ST - Dzeko

I will be moving Nani too LW/F, and Valencia is only a sub here. I will be moving Berbatov too ST so all good.

I have the likes of Ramsey - Parejo - Riera and more.[/quote']

Personally I would do this deal if depth isn't an issue...Nani is playing some great football currently...

I am Arsenal' date=' I play 4-3-3 wingers:

GK - Neuer

RB - Walker

CB - Ferdinand

CB - Mascherano

LB - Clichy

DM - Schweinsteiger

AM - Diego

AM - Kaka

RW/F - Villa

LW/F - Berbatov

ST - Dzeko

I have the likes of Ramsey - Parejo - Riera and more.[/quote']

Too much..Valencia was excelent in last period for United and dzeko is a beautiful CF but ''Who'' is there...