Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I be looking at around 89 for a great potential cb? Been offered 22m which I am going to accept for Lovren so want to replace him.

Yanga-Mbiwa

Ecuele Manga

Kana-Biyik

Garay

Smalling

Jones

Otamendi

Mussachio

or you could look at 90's like Sakho and Howedes

A cheaper option could be someone like Bakary Kone who is a starter for Lyon though he's only 86 at the moment should get to 89 in no time, same as players like

Fontas

Rojo

Coates

V. Dede

What dya think of this Lads ... Im Barca New Set up...

I said this afternoon that me and Madrid may be doing a A deal for Marcelo = Busquets' date=' Well Ive gone to external and offered:

Jav Mascherano (93) and Afellay (90) for Lahm (94) - Good deal Yeah ... :)

Then, Me and Madrid have just Suggested Three deals Between us ....

Busquets (94) and Fabregas (95) for RONALDO (98)

£6.7M + Fontas (86) Sanchez (91) for DI MARIA (93)

£5.5M For Varane (86)

So, Basically Im paying £12.2m for a 93 AND 98, WHICH SEES A 94 AND 95 LEAVE ME.

My Fontas and Varane being swapped... Good deal £12m for Ron (98) and Di Maria (93) - Saying Goodbye to Fab (95) n Busquets (94) :confused:[/quote']

why did you just not take over Real Madrid then? i personally wouldnt do the Di Maria deal using Sanchez, as he wll reach 93 eventually so no point.

Ronaldo deal i wouldn't do either, i can see Fabregas reaching 96 he has been outstanding this season

Do the Varane deal he is going to be a world star in my opinion

if you feel Mascherano is surplus to requirements then do the Lahm deal

I said this afternoon that me and Madrid may be doing a A deal for Marcelo = Busquets' date=' Well Ive gone to external and offered:

Jav Mascherano (93) and Afellay (90) for Lahm (94) - Good deal Yeah ... :)

Busquets (94) and Fabregas (95) for RONALDO (98)

£6.7M + Fontas (86) Sanchez (91) for DI MARIA (93)

£5.5M For Varane (86)

So, Basically Im paying £12.2m for a 93 AND 98, WHICH SEES A 94 AND 95 LEAVE ME.

My Fontas and Varane being swapped... Good deal £12m for Ron (98) and Di Maria (93) - Saying Goodbye to Fab (95) n Busquets (94) :confused:[/quote']

Personally I'd prefer to keep Sanchez, Busquets & Fabregas.

The Lahm deal a good deal though...

if you are looking to replace him with a player of similar age and rating i would choose from the following:

Sakho

Otamendi

Bonucci

Cahill

Martinez Javi' date=' there are more obvious choices but i wont insult your intelligence. Or are you looking for a higher rated CB and what age range?[/quote']

Sakho is unavailable, I don't rate Cahill or Bonucci, Javi Martinez is at one of my rivals and then Otamendi I would be potentially interested in. I have Abidal, Ivanovic, Lovren and Alvaro Dominguez at the moment. I'm ideally looking for a CB who is 89 or 88>89 very soon and could be 90 by the end of the year latest.

Jav Mascherano (93) and Afellay (90) for Lahm (94) - Good deal Yeah ... :) Yes good deal

Busquets (94) and Fabregas (95) for RONALDO (98) [b']NO AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE[/b]

£6.7M + Fontas (86) Sanchez (91) for DI MARIA (93) NO Sancez is a big talent and Fontas is a decent prospect Di Maria has peaked you dont need him

£5.5M For Varane (86) YES definitiely get him

My Fontas and Varane being swapped... Good deal £12m for Ron (98) and Di Maria (93) - Saying Goodbye to Fab (95) n Busquets (94) :confused:

Basically if they all rely on each other do not do them.

I would do the swap of Fontas for Varane though but thats it.

I would do the Lahm deal though but really once youve done the lahm deal you cannot improve your side anymore so the other deals are pointless :)

You will have the best Rb the best CB's the best LB the best Dm's The best Cm and Ams and the best player in the game serioulsy jsut do the lahm deal.

Otherwise you may has well jsut have taken over Real Madrid

Sakho is unavailable' date=' I don't rate Cahill or Bonucci, Javi Martinez is at one of my rivals and then Otamendi I would be potentially interested in. I have Abidal, Ivanovic, Lovren and Alvaro Dominguez at the moment. I'm ideally looking for a CB who is 89 or 88>89 very soon and could be 90 by the end of the year latest.[/quote']

Why not keep Lovren then?

But if you're in need of a replacement then I'd go for either one of the following based on who you've already ruled out.

• Victor Ruiz
  • Etienne Capoue
  • Garay
  • Benetia
  • Musacchio

Why not keep Lovren then?

But if you're in need of a replacement then I'd go for either one of the following based on who you've already ruled out.

• Victor Ruiz
  • Etienne Capoue
  • Garay
  • Benetia
  • Musacchio

Solid Benatia to fund Ivanovic last week, Musacchio and Victor Ruiz are at my other rival.

This is my issue, it's ridiculously hard to change talents because some people just tick unavailable and that's that.

Solid Benatia to fund Ivanovic last week' date=' Musacchio and Victor Ruiz are at my other rival.

This is my issue, it's ridiculously hard to change talents because some people just tick unavailable and that's that.[/quote']

Capoue is an excellent player, slightly restricted by his club though (in terms of rating potential).

How about Chris Smalling or Matip?

Thanks Lads, Looks like a Good job I posted, But its not Like Im Pulling out, The Ronaldo deal wouldnt happen because of the chairman :D, It added up to £95M, Busquets and Fab did so my chairman was the man who stopped it happening.

Been offered £5m+Varane and Di Maria for Fabregas, Bad deal???

why did you just not take over Real Madrid then? i personally wouldnt do the Di Maria deal using Sanchez' date=' as he wll reach 93 eventually so no point.

Ronaldo deal i wouldn't do either, i can see Fabregas reaching 96 he has been outstanding this season

Do the Varane deal he is going to be a world star in my opinion

if you feel Mascherano is surplus to requirements then do the Lahm deal[/quote']

Why didnt I take Over Real Madrid ... Heres two clubs doing a few deals with eachother, Taking over eachothers team is out the question lol n well yeah, I need Lahm so its seems a good deal :)

Personally I'd prefer to keep Sanchez' date=' Busquets & Fabregas.

The Lahm deal a good deal though...[/quote']

Ok pal and Cheers.

Don't let Alexis go mr Sweaty goal.

Thought it may be best keep Alexis but dosent look bad because Im getting Di Maria !

Basically if they all rely on each other do not do them.

I would do the swap of Fontas for Varane though but thats it.

I would do the Lahm deal though but really once youve done the lahm deal you cannot improve your side anymore so the other deals are pointless :)

You will have the best Rb the best CB's the best LB the best Dm's The best Cm and Ams and the best player in the game serioulsy jsut do the lahm deal.

Otherwise you may has well jsut have taken over Real Madrid

Kind of get your point there actually dude :)

Solid Benatia to fund Ivanovic last week' date=' Musacchio and Victor Ruiz are at my other rival.

This is my issue, it's ridiculously hard to change talents because some people just tick unavailable and that's that.[/quote']

u can have

varane

san jose

alvaro dominiguez

ALDERWEIRELD, Toby

MUNOZ, Ezequiel

BOTIA, Alberto

M'BIA, Stéphane

godin

WOLLSCHEID, Philipp

MATIP, Joël

DEDE, Vital

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

ZANKA JORGENSEN, Mathias

Thanks Lads' date=' Looks like a Good job I posted, But its not Like Im Pulling out, The Ronaldo deal wouldnt happen because of the chairman :D, It added up to £95M, Busquets and Fab did so my chairman was the man who stopped it happening.

Been offered £5m+Varane and Di Maria for Fabregas, Bad deal???

[/quote']

Yeah Bad Deal, Fabregas has been awesome since joining Barca, he's a shoe in for 96 and probably even a 97 later down the track

Nobody ? :(

dzagoev should get a move to reach 90 although he's awesome

milner is safe and playing for man city

if u want to wait then get dzagoev he will be rated higher than milner in the future

but if no then get milner coz dzagoev will not surpass him in 2 years

Hi.

I need some help on this please.

I am making a play for CRonaldo.

I am going to include a young high-rated winger' date=' either [u']DiMaria (23yr, 93)[/u] or Eden Hazard (21yr, 91) or David Silva (26yr, 94) as bait in the deal.

Which one should I part with ?

Thanks in advance.

Give up Hazard. He is much lower rated than the rest. He will need a move to a big club and perform well for some time to get to the same ratings as the other two.

Hi.

I am going to include a young high-rated winger' date=' either [u']DiMaria (23yr, 93)[/u] or Eden Hazard (21yr, 91) or David Silva (26yr, 94) as bait in the deal.

Thanks in advance.

wht i am going to say may nt be popular,but i would give up david silva , coz all of the others are younger than him and have the potential to reach a higher rating than he is especially HAZARD

Hi.

Thanks in advance.

Do NOT give up Hazard If your looking long term then give up Silva. He's the oldest so you might as well. Keep Hazard and guard him like a treasure. Don't sell him!!!

Hi.

Thanks in advance.

I'd let go of the diver that is Di Maria