Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

BARTRA' date=' Marc or MUNIESA, Marc who is set to rise the fastest.[/quote']

Bartra for me.

my Alou Diarra and Daniel Sturridge for Edin Dzeko ?

i have no striker 90+ besides Higuain' date=' but i have several wingers to replace Sturridge[/quote']

Yeah;I Would do it,Dzeko is safe on his raiting..

i have had an offer accepted for Higuain and Neymar' date=' i get iniesta, is this deal worth doing? this is a list of my midfield and forwards:

ALONSO, Xabi

M'VILA, Yann

XAVI, Hernández

SAHIN, Nuri

WILSHERE, Jack

GOTZE, Mario

LUCAS, Rodrigues

THIAGO, Alcántara

ITURBE, Juan

RIBERY, Franck

HAZARD, Eden

REUS, Marco

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

PEDRO, Rodríguez

BAHEBECK

MESSI, Lionel

ROONEY, Wayne

CALLEJÓN, José

CUENCA, Isaac

CAVANI, Édinson

FALCAO, Radamel

DAMIAO, Leandro[/quote']

It is a good deal,get iniesta.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Hey guys

Right I tried to buy Pique off Man City a rival in one of my gameworlds and got countered Thiago Silva and Nani

I initially offered Thiago Silva and Lucas Rodriguez which I thought was reasonable for both sides as Silva is a solid 94 and Lucas can rise very very high.

The thing is im not a huge fan of Nani as I personally think he's peaked and in 4 days ill be bringing in Ronaldo from external bit of wheeling and dealing with him has got me a hefty wad of cash and now i'm buying him back (no one else has him shortlisted and I've got a lot of cash to spend as i've saved up for him after the transfer window where everyone else is now skint.

Basically I know 100% i can get Ronaldo because i've made offers to all the other teams asking if cash is useful and they've all said they desperately need it :P so I know none of them can afford him without losing big big players. I.E Fabregas etc :P I was going to use Nani anyway to get Ronaldo but I have more then enough cash to buy Ronaldo and no one else does *muahahaha thank you risers :P*

So what im saying is in these circumstances despite the fact Im overpaying a bit would you give up Thiago Silva and Nani for Pique?

Hey guys

Right I tried to buy Pique off Man City a rival in one of my gameworlds and got countered Thiago Silva and Nani

I initially offered Thiago Silva and Lucas Rodriguez which I thought was reasonable for both sides as Silva is a solid 94 and Lucas can rise very very high.

The thing is im not a huge fan of Nani as I personally think he's peaked and in 4 days ill be bringing in Ronaldo from external bit of wheeling and dealing with him has got me a hefty wad of cash and now i'm buying him back (no one else has him shortlisted and I've got a lot of cash to spend as i've saved up for him after the transfer window where everyone else is now skint.

Basically I know 100% i can get Ronaldo because i've made offers to all the other teams asking if cash is useful and they've all said they desperately need it :P so I know none of them can afford him without losing big big players. I.E Fabregas etc :P I was going to use Nani anyway to get Ronaldo but I have more then enough cash to buy Ronaldo and no one else does *muahahaha thank you risers :P*

So what im saying is in these circumstances despite the fact Im overpaying a bit would you give up Thiago Silva and Nani for Pique?

Pique is hands down the best CB in the world, yes right now it seems Puyol and Vidic is rated high but Pique has it in his too match the likes of Messi and Ronaldo in rating at 98/99. He is world class.

But Silva is also world class he can reach 95 at Milan and is linked with a host of teams Manchester United the best. He can easy fit in with the english game and him and Vidic could be great together.

Nani again is the Ronaldo hole for United. He can hit 94/95 there. He is top class.

Do not do the deal on this has your giving way too mutch try changing Nani for a 90

Hey guys

I think that you are giving too much,Silva is only 1 point rated lower then Pique and I cannot see pique rising for now,and Nani is still decent winger and he will keep his current raiting,so 94 and 93 for 95 is a little bit too much for me..

Hey guys

priority is ronaldo so use nani to get him... And the othr managr is asking a bit too much(though i have a gud opinion abt pique) so give silva with some of that cash or a 90

Pique is hands down the best CB in the world' date=' yes right now it seems Puyol and Vidic is rated high but Pique has it in his too match the likes of Messi and Ronaldo in rating at 98/99. He is world class.

But Silva is also world class he can reach 95 at Milan and is linked with a host of teams Manchester United the best. He can easy fit in with the english game and him and Vidic could be great together.

Nani again is the Ronaldo hole for United. He can hit 94/95 there. He is top class.

Do not do the deal on this has your giving way too mutch try changing Nani for a 90[/quote']

Cant It has to be Nani and Silva :/

I will be bringing In Ronaldo though to replace Nani and even If I dont get Ronaldo I can use Viera Marcelo where Nani used to play?

Basically with Pique and Ronaldo my team would be

De Gea

Lahm Pique Vidic Marcelo

Iniesta Alonso Gotze Ronaldo

Rooney Gomez

With Pique without Ronaldo

De Gea

Richards Pique Vidic Lahm

Iniesta Alonso Gotze Marcelo

Rooney Gomez

OR what it currently is without Pique or Ronaldo

De Gea

Lahm Silva Vidic Marcelo

Iniesta Alonso Gotze Nani

Rooney Gomez

Imagine you have a team with 15 (yes, fifteen) 93+ rated players. But you also have a bunch of 91-rated ones (most of whom hardly ever play), including Hamsik, Song, Vermaelen (TB), Ramires (TB), Hazard, Bastos, and Clichy. Money is also not an issue for you.

Out of the following would there be any combination of players that might interest you in deals for one of them and at the same time be fair for both sides:

Non-youth

Cabaye

Denisov

Pablo Armero

Gago

Aiden McGeady

Mauro Zarate

Bryan Ruiz

Amalfitano

Andre Santos

Victor Ruiz

Kana-Biyik

Jordi Alba

Osvaldo

Azevedo Silvio

Callejon

Youth

Rodrigues Lucas

Kevin De Bruyne

Alarcon Isco

Martin Montoya

Sergi Roberto

Stefan Savic

Isaac Cuenca

I think that you are giving too much' date='Silva is only 1 point rated lower then Pique and I cannot see pique rising for now,and Nani is still decent winger and he will keep his current raiting,so 94 and 93 for 95 is a little bit too much for me..[/quote'] Thanks I guess it's cos I dont like Nani that im tempted to do it but it is silly ratings wise.

Gotta spread though :/

priority is ronaldo so use nani to get him... And the othr managr is asking a bit too much(though i have a gud opinion abt pique) so give silva with some of that cash or a 90

Thanks I will defo get Ronaldo no one else can afford him unless they lose players like Fabregas and Messi which I doubt anyone will do.

The only problem is cos he's a rival manager he wants Nani and Silva and no one else. I tried offering Hernandez as well or Richards but the only other option he was interested in was this

Silva and Rooney (no chance)

Silva and Gotze (not willing to let go of Gotze at all)

The only one I considered was Silva and Nani.... I must be mad :P

Imagine you have a team with 15 (yes' date=' fifteen) 93+ rated players. But you also have a bunch of 91-rated ones (most of whom hardly ever play), including Hamsik, Song, Vermaelen (TB), Ramires (TB), Hazard, Bastos, and Clichy. Money is also not an issue for you.

Out of the following would there be any combination of players that might interest you in deals for one of them and at the same time be fair for both sides:

[u']Non-youth[/u]

Cabaye

Denisov

Pablo Armero

Gago

Aiden McGeady

Mauro Zarate

Bryan Ruiz

Amalfitano

Andre Santos

Victor Ruiz

Kana-Biyik

Jordi Alba

Osvaldo

Azevedo Silvio

Callejon

Youth

Rodrigues Lucas

Kevin De Bruyne

Alarcon Isco

Martin Montoya

Sergi Roberto

Stefan Savic

Isaac Cuenca

IMO those are your biggest bargaining tools but also your best youth prospects

Basically if youre trying to buy a 91 off some manager who has hoarded all the best players (which he has he's got 15 over 93's) then 99.99% of the time you are not gonna be able to buy a single one of those players :P

I would use Lucas and Isco to try and get one but keep Cuenca and Alba

Everyone else on that list you can try and offer but I doubt you'll get far

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

How good is Andre Ayew? He was transfer listed by request and I was the highest bidder at 20.3

He is very good mate, i don't think there are many players better than him available at this price, so it is a good deal for you :)

should i buy Llorente for 35 mil ?

i dont have the money but i could sell some players.

players 89+ are VERY hard to get in this game world

I would I think he's a solid talented striekr and it's very hard to but good players just for cash. who would you sell to get the cash though?

IMO those are your biggest bargaining tools but also your best youth prospects

Basically if youre trying to buy a 91 off some manager who has hoarded all the best players (which he has he's got 15 over 93's) then 99.99% of the time you are not gonna be able to buy a single one of those players :P

I would use Lucas and Isco to try and get one but keep Cuenca and Alba

Everyone else on that list you can try and offer but I doubt you'll get far

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks!

I would I think he's a solid talented striekr and it's very hard to but good players just for cash. who would you sell to get the cash though?

that plan has fallen off the table

now i have these options, i will have to pick one

1. my Hazard for Pastore

2. my Hazard for Llorente + Bonucci

3. my Hummels for Bastos + alot of cash (dont know exactly how much yet)

4. my Hummels for Pastore + cash (dont know how much)

5. keep my Hazard and Hummels

6. my Hummels + Sturridge for Pastore (thats just ridiculous, i have no idea why the other manager suggested this)

now i have these options' date=' i will have to pick one

1. my Hazard for Pastore

5. keep my Hazard and Hummels[/quote']

Keep Hazard and Hummels all day there mate.

Hey guys

Personal opinion is that you're giving too much for Pique...

1. my Hazard for Pastore

6. my Hummels + Sturridge for Pastore (thats just ridiculous, i have no idea why the other manager suggested this)[/quote']

Keep Eden and Mats.

1. my Hazard for Pastore

6. my Hummels + Sturridge for Pastore (thats just ridiculous, i have no idea why the other manager suggested this)[/quote']

Keep Hazard and Hummels you would be mad to do any of those deal completely ludicrous deals!!!

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

1. my Hazard for Pastore

[b']5. keep my Hazard and Hummels[/b]

6. my Hummels + Sturridge for Pastore (thats just ridiculous, i have no idea why the other manager suggested this)

better option mate, but what players do you need to buy?