lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just had an offer of £14m for Afellay. Would you accept it?

I had put him on the TL for £12m because he's developed concerns for lack of games. I have Iniesta' date=' Ozil, Pedro and even Dani Alves ahead of him. But i cannot decide what to do right now because i've made a bit of a concerted effort to play him in recent weeks.[/quote']

He'll never rise above 91 IMO, he's an average player who Barca snapped up as his contract was coming to an end. With the emergence of the younger stars at Barca I can't see him forcing his way into the team once back from injury.

I sold him some time ago as he has no real potential IMO

I'd sell or use him to part exchange...

I had put him on the TL for £12m because he's developed concerns for lack of games. I have Iniesta' date=' Ozil, Pedro and even Dani Alves ahead of him. But i cannot decide what to do right now because i've made a bit of a concerted effort to play him in recent weeks.[/quote']

With your team , get rid of him.

He's done nothing amazing at Barca and you clearly don't need him.

He's not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination but he will always be behind all your players so you may as well sell him and buy a different talent similar rating age position if you want because fighting against concerns is always a pain in the bottom :/

He's not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination but he will always be behind all your players so you may as well sell him and buy a different talent similar rating age position if you want because fighting against concerns is always a pain in the bottom :/

And we all know that they're not easy to shake off, no matter how much lotion you use...

Is it even possible to get rid of concerns (Lack of games)?

Yeah but you have to make it so they play at least 70% of games to drop concern levels. It's not easy to figure out but put it this way if a guy gets level one concern DO NOT LET HIM GET TO LEVEL 2 play him till his feet are bleeding!!!!!

Otherwise you can lose big players for nothing.

I have so far never lost a player to concerns because as soon as they pop up I just play the player till they go. It worked out roughly if i played him 70% of the time he would drop concern levels and ever since i havent had problems. My advice though is to rotate your squad!!!

Pastore + Rodwell for Muller?

Seems like a good deal but what about longer term?

Cheers

Long term I would go for Muller will always be higher then Pastore and Rodwell is nothing more then a 89 to 91 tops. If your getting Muller do it.

Depends on how useful the cash is to you, if you can get another 90 rated player with it then go ahead and take it, if you can't then I'd just keep hold of him (or try and trade him for another player).. Concerns are easy enough to shake until they reach level 4, then it's almost impossible to get rid of them - I personally take level 4 as the time to sell.

I've also noticed once a player requests a transfer, they get far more offers than usual and tend to go for a higher price.

Hi all need a big help here.

I have just been told David Villa 95 is out long term and may never come back.

So have come to a deal too sell for five million.

I am also getting in Hulk and Meireles

Im a Arsenal in a GC so is this a good deal.

Hulk will play RW with Nani LW and Berbatov up top.

And will Meireles be in your first eleven?

It seems like decent deal,I am pretty sure because of his age and because of Sanchez that Villa wont rise anymore in future,he can only drop,and Hulk has been linked with few great clubs and Meireles is playing decent for Chelsea..

I genuinely wouldnt do this Villa is injured for a while yes but he will always be higher rated then those two players neither have a chance to reach 95.

keep Villa.

Villa is out long term, expected to be out around 4-6 months.

But I can't see his career being over.. He's already making statement after statement that he want's to be back asap and hopefully play CL Final even..

However I doubt he will be able to cement a starting spot at barca again but since they planned on selling him before his injury..hopefully and probably they will keep on looking for a new striker and let Villa go.

Meireless has been really bad lately and I don't expect him to start many games infront of Ramires,Essies(soon 100% fit)Lampard, romeu etc

And hulk as we know is stuck at 91..

I'd try to sell him but I'd probably go for a better offer or keep him but maybe that's just me.

Me personally I expect Villa to be 93+ for a few more seasons.

Wheater it be in Barca or liverpool or w,e..

Even though Villa is likely to drop as Alexis seems to have nailed down a spot in the starting eleven. It still seems you're giving Villa away too cheaply as it stands today. Meireles is an okay player but nothing special. Hulk, yes he's talented but he needs to move if he is to rise above 91

So I think you're being a little hasty in this deal and giving Villa away too cheaply...

i think you should hold out for a better player if i am honest than Meireles, who for me is absolute pants and as previously mentioned hulk needs a big money move, who is prepared to buy him with the buy out clause that is allegedly being banded about (muted to be 85 million euros could be just bullpoo i dont know)

Also Barca will have to give Villa games when he comes back, for two reasons:

1) To get him back to game time fitness

2) To put him back in the shop window

On this basis i would keep Villa for now, unless you can get a better and more youthful player than Meireles.

My Bryan Ruiz for Yuri Zhirkov' date=' should I do the deal? Zhirkov will be a starter.[/quote']

It's a fair swap IMO if Zhirkov will start for you then yeah I'd do it he's not an amazing player but neither is Ruiz