• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Richards is the best right back in the country at the minute and if he isn't starting at the Euro's then i'll eat my hat.

Sakho is widely regarded as the best young centre back in the world but until PSG become a force in the Champions League i don't think he'll rise too much.

Boateng is playing for one of the best teams in Europe right now and has the versatility to play anywhere across the back line. I can only see him rising at Bayern and he plays for the best/second best NT on the planet.

It's an absolute toss up between the three of them to be honest. If i was forced to choose I'd probably pick Richards on real life form, Sakho for long term potential and Boateng based on ability to rise quickly on SM.

Lol... Don't know if that helps much.

Richards is the best right back in the country at the minute and if he isn't starting at the Euro's then i'll eat my hat.

Sakho is widely regarded as the best young centre back in the world but until PSG become a force in the Champions League i don't think he'll rise too much.

So' date=' Best RB in the COUNTRY .... or best young CB in the WORLD ... what edges it ?

;):D

So' date=' Best RB in the COUNTRY .... or best young CB in the WORLD ... what edges it ?

;):D

BEST YOUNG CB IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: COME ON MAN

u forgot PHIL JONES AND RAFAEL VARANE MATE :eek::eek::eek:

and sakho is 21 years old so in the same interval of ages of HUMMELS AND PIQUE

HOW DID U MAKE HIM THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD :eek: :eek: :eek:

BEST YOUNG CB IN THE WORLD !!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: COME ON MAN

u forgot PHIL JONES AND RAFAEL VARANE MATE :eek::eek::eek:

and sakho is 21 years old so in the same interval of ages of HUMMELS AND PIQUE

HOW DID U MAKE HIM THE BEST CB IN THE WORLD :eek: :eek: :eek:

Have you watched Phil Jones play football? Even United fans would admit that defensively he's been absolutely hopeless. Varane is great but he's still just a kid really and hasnt got anywhere near the first team experience to be considered in this argument yet.

Have you watched Phil Jones play football? Even United fans would admit that defensively he's been absolutely hopeless. Varane is great but he's still just a kid really and hasnt got anywhere near the first team experience to be considered in this argument yet.

yes i don't see him that bad as u r saying , besides he and varane are younger than sakho

and it's insane to consider him the best '' YOUNG CB'' in the world there are hummels and pique that have appx a same interval of ages

Wow, those are really different ratings.

1. Barnetta

2. Maxi Pereira

3. Inler

4. Hernanes

5. Turan

Best to Worst.

Inler>Hernanes>Pereira>Turan>Barnetta

If Barnetta comes back from his injury well I would revise this.

I would rather lose Barnetta or Maxi Pereira:

1) Inler

2) Turan

3) Hernanes

4) Maxi Barnetta

5) Barnetta

Thanks lads, repped you all.

Any other opinions?

hahaha ya sry my bad :P

Guerilla do you really think sakho as the BEST YOUNG CB IN THE WORLD

When someone classes someone as 'young' in football, it generally means 21 or under which is what i was referring to with Sakho. Hummels is 23 i believe and Pique is 24 or 25. Although they're still young i was meaning 21 and under.

Varane isnt on Sakho's level yet and so far Phil Jones has been shocking defensively like i've said. So yes, at the moment i would say he's the best young CB in the world.

When someone classes someone as 'young' in football' date=' it generally means 21 or under which is what i was referring to with Sakho. Hummels is 23 i believe and Pique is 24 or 25. Although they're still young i was meaning 21 and under.

Varane isnt on Sakho's level yet and so far Phil Jones has been shocking defensively like i've said. So yes, at the moment i would say he's the best young CB in the world.[/quote']

It'll take some time before Varane hits maximum capacity ! ... Give it another 2ish seasons and He'll most likely be a regular at Real

:P

i can get Ronaldo' date=' and the manager is prepared to take Rooney and pedro, is this deal worth doing?[/quote']

I'd rather have Rooney then Ronaldo

Who would you rather lose?

Inler' date=' Turan, Maxi Pereira, Barnetta or Hernanes?

Please rate 1-5 if possible.[/quote']

I'd rather lose Pereira

1.Inler

2.Turan

3.Hernanes

4.Barnetta

5.Pereira

Mata or Gotze?

Götze is well talented and all that ... but I think Mata will reach higher faster

:P PL is a better leauge then Bundesliga ... Chelsea and Dortmund are quite equal ... Spain and Germany ... Spain edges it :P

I'd go for Mata on this one i think :P