• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Adam Johnson for either Jordi Alba or Kyle Walker(Selling my higher rated LB so want a young back LB)?

To be honest I would go for Kyle Walker but I dont think he no longer plays LB so he might lose it . I will go for Alba for a LB ;) .

Been offered reus plus busquet for my w.sneijder

Accept?

Deff do that , u gain both depth and replacement in my opinion ;) .

Been offered reus plus busquet for my w.sneijder

Accept?

Adam Johnson for either Jordi Alba or Kyle Walker(Selling my higher rated LB so want a young back LB)?

I would do the deal, inter have not been that great this season, only turned it around the last couple of months. Reus is multi talented and busquets is great at what he does and is a safe 94.

I would go for Alba as he has more chance or rising quicker being a NT regular could hit 90 by the end of the season

Like who? I don;t see any french football. I have Kone and Gonalons?

Reale, Kolo, Fofana, Grenier, Umtiti and Koné and lacazette , I think there all good players and have broken into the team or will break into the team :)

Kone , Fofana , grenier are must haves, and the best one is lacazette :)

Gonalons is a good player but I would see if you can find a better guy to trade him but if you cant then just keep him :)

Reale' date=' Kolo, Fofana, Grenier, Umtiti and Koné and lacazette , I think there all good players and have broken into the team or will break into the team :)

Kone , Fofana , grenier are must haves, and the best one is lacazette :)

Gonalons is a good player but I would see if you can find a better guy to trade him but if you cant then just keep him :)[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback

Re Gonalons - swap for Ander Herrera?

He is good and young' date='and Abate would just replace Isla in substition right?

And Would KPB be in your first eleven or at least near your first eleven?[/quote']

Near first eleven , probably rotate him between Kroos and Pastore ;) . Isla used to be my first team but he changed his position to RM/CM .. If I get Abate he will start .

Near first eleven ' date=' probably rotate him between Kroos and Pastore ;) . Isla used to be my first team but he changed his position to RM/CM .. If I get Abate he will start .[/quote']

Wow Hard one,it is hard to decide between 2 players who are playing on 2 different positions..If your current rb is rated lower then Abate,then maybe Abate is a better choise..

Wow Hard one' date='it is hard to decide between 2 players who are playing on 2 different positions..If your current rb is rated lower then Abate,then maybe Abate is a better choise..[/quote']

Last time when Isla was RB/RM , I use Ivanovic as CB .. now I play 3 in the backs when I change in game instructions for different circumstances I have to put him as RB (if I put 4 in the back) .

Pedro (mine) for 27m plus Sturridge (27m would pay for Glen Johnson and Dejan Lovren, and hopefully i'm going to offer Dzeko plus a bit of money for Cavani) - My cover for Pedro includes Mata and a host of young talents.

Hamsik (mine) for Meireles and Romeu plus 4.3m.. Rest of my midfield is rated 88/89 and stable at it.

Only problem is I need advice in the next half hour lol, because i'm due to leave for holiday pretty soon.

:D

Thanks to NariN for his advice beforehand, I know its always good ;)

Pedro (mine) for 27m plus Sturridge (27m would pay for Glen Johnson and Dejan Lovren' date=' and hopefully i'm going to offer Dzeko plus a bit of money for Cavani) - My cover for Pedro includes Mata and a host of young talents.

Hamsik (mine) for Meireles and Romeu plus 4.3m.. Rest of my midfield is rated 88/89 and stable at it.

Only problem is I need advice in the next half hour lol, because i'm due to leave for holiday pretty soon.

:D

Thanks to NariN for his advice beforehand, I know its always good ;)[/quote']

I would try to get other RB's rather than Glen Johnson .. And Lovren is good and I rate him high ;) .

For the Hamsik deal I would do it too , as I really rate Romeu highly :D .