• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would you give away Ganso for RAKYTSKIY + 1 between MKHITARYAN and COSTA' date=' Douglas

if yes, as 2nd player who would you get, Costa or Mkhitaryam, who of the 2 can get higher?[/quote']

Deffo...who's selling Ganso is getting a super deal...Rakytskiy is a very good CB and Douglas Costa is a very good talent.

Would you give away Ganso for RAKYTSKIY + 1 between MKHITARYAN and COSTA' date=' Douglas

if yes, as 2nd player who would you get, Costa or Mkhitaryam, who of the 2 can get higher?[/quote']

I would probably do it,you are getting two quality players and I would pick Costa over Mkhitaryam deff.

Would you let Vidic go if you are getting Gotze and Hazard in return?

Note : Losing Vidic will definitely drop the overall rating of the team as the backup for Vidic (96) is Pepe (93)...

What do you guys think?

i would definetly do that, Gotze and Hazard will both definetly become 93 and then 93+ with the right choiches. VIdic is at his peak, and wont last much longer imo, especially with United getting new young CBs.

Deffo...who's selling Ganso is getting a super deal...Rakytskiy is a very good CB and Douglas Costa is a very good talent.
I would probably do it' date='you are getting two quality players and I would pick Costa over Mkhitaryam deff.[/quote']
Its a good deal...Should try to get Costa...

tyvm, Narin and Jedi, gotta spread :(

i hv many questins to ask...

1.Shud i sell adler for 15m? If i do so i can buy khedira who has requested a transfer.

2. Is khedira gud? Either way i need a dm/cm.

3. How many days does it take to accpt a bid aftr a playr requests transfer?

Answer to 3 is - It takes 5 days after the player has initially requested for being listed in the transfer market (unless bids are made in the last 24 hours of the 5th day in which case it gets extended I think. Bit confused with that part still.)

And if you can get Khedira by selling Adler you should definitely do it IMO...

Carlos Eduardo (29' date='88 = £4.7m) or Thomas Sorenson (35,87 = £4.7m) or

Andreas Isaksson (30,88 = £6.4m) or Michel Vorm (28,87 = £6.2m)

[/b']

Which Keeper do ya think I should go for here, Cash is Kinda tight but when I sell my Current Number One keeper for £6m who is In his Middle 30's rated 88 and is a back up Goalie for a decent club in real life I will beable afford.

I am kinda thinking against Eduardo as I dont think hes played a game being Sent out to Benfica from Genoa, Not sure of his record in goal with Genoa, As a Stokey I Like Soro, Hes one of the cheap ones but with him being Old I wouldnt beable sell for much, I would be stuck with him for the rest of his time on SM And would struggle get a New/Younger Keeper in.

Im thinking Isaksson or Vorm, Vorm is 200K Cheaper and 2 Years, People have been impressed by Vorm at Swansea, I have also, But I dont think hes going get any higher this season at Swansea in all honestly.

I would say Out Of Isaksson and Vorm here, Opinions please :)

are these your only options? would you be prepared to drop down to an 86 or even an 85 rated young Goalkeeper?

However Vorm is a class act, and it looks healthy for the dutch NT with Krul and Vorm vying for the jersey. A lot of top premier sides have been linked with Vorm so he is the best option out of your shortlist.

i would definetly do that' date=' Gotze and Hazard will both definetly become 93 and then 93+ with the right choiches. VIdic is at his peak, and wont last much longer imo, especially with United getting new young CBs.[/quote']

Thank you...

Generally I don't like trading my higher rated players but the two players in question are probably the most sought after in SM now...So was tempted...

Your insight has cleared all doubts :)

Thiago + Cuenca for Balotelli' date=' what about ?[/quote']

i would go for the lads from Barca, Purely on the basis that they can both achieve 90 with there ability (cuenca 91/92 max) but thiago can go higher. Balotelli is quality but has to many bad games whether this is due to his petulance, lack of interest or if it's just a case of him waking up out the wrong side of the bed that morning we will never know.

Note : Losing Vidic will definitely drop the overall rating of the team as the backup for Vidic (96) is Pepe (93)...

What do you guys think?

I am big fan of Vidic,but still I would do it,he is injured till end of the season and Gotze and Hazard are future 93+.. :)

11m + Casemiro/Muniesa + David Luiz for Kompany? Ill be getting some Kompany

I would use Casemiro rather than Muniesa and Luiz' date=' Casemiro seems to have stalled in his development somewhat, and Kompany is just awesome!

I would argue that Muller is better than Benzema,hands down.Young is half decent but with Nani & Valencia in front of him he is a 3rd choice winger at Man United.

Valencia is only in due to Young being injured. you really think SAF will spend all that money on Young to sit on the bench. Young is much better than Valencia as well IMO.

What do you guys think?

Both players your getting can get 94+ in the future so its worth it plus you can always cash in big time for them later if needed.

I want to buy Muller. For him asks Modric+Wilshere. Is it worth to give Modric+Wilshere for Muller?

I have in middle Hamsik' date=' Moutinho, Vidal, L.Gonzalez, A.Diarra, A.Hernanes, Veloso, Bender, Aimar and more players.

:confused:[/quote']

Dont do the deal mate mullers manager is seriously insulting your intelligence with that deal.

Who gets the better deal:

My ozil and gotze for his fabregas?

Thanks

whoever is the manager that has fabregas would be getting the better deal another definite no no

I would like to ask. Should I sell Wayne Rooney' date=' by swapping Jordi Alba and Sergio Busquet? # I have a number of striker but without a strong DM. #[/quote']

if you have strength up front then i would do the deal.

The reason he didnt get it is because he's more a squad player then first team.

Hart

Richards Kompany Lescott (Clichy/Kolorov)

Toure (Barry/De Jong/ Milner)

Silva (Johnson/ Nasri/ Milner)

Aguero Balotelli

He's always being rotated with others in the wings and midfield too much IMO to rise.

The solid first team players who are not in brackets most of them rose but being a squad player doesnt warrant a rise unless you are a youth player just breaking through which Milner is not.

You cant hit 91 playing a part role which I why Balotelli is not yet 91 he's only recently started to be 1st team regular.

not just that though Ben, lets be honest Milner is absolute PAP! never rated him as a Cf at Leeds, they initially tried him wide, which is where he played predominantly for the toon, with little or no effect, he can neither beat a man on the outside or the inside as he just does not have the skill or ability to do so. His final ball is poor. At city they have tried him in the middle as well as out wide, and he still looks like a fish out of water. I really do not understand what the fuss is about him.

EDIT: Forgot to mention when he was at Villa, he had John Robertson on the coaching staff, who was a superb crosser, on the run or from corners and free kicks and even his expertise has had little or no impact on his ability to be consistent when crossing a ball.

Guest <klhepworth.

Id keep Milner...
I prefer Milner who I think will get a +1 in the next changes.
I'd rather keep Milner to be honest
Just realised this is what I offered you....

I think it's fair considering both our teams and Milner wont be getting a +1 he's not important enough for City. Koscielny has more of a chance at a +1 then Milner.

The reason I wanted Milner though is cos of his versatility not potential I already have CM's and Wingers at his rating and you have them higher rated then him too.

So if you need the versatility then keep Milner but to say he's in for a +1?

I really really doubt that. I'd love it to be true but I doubt it.

Cheers, repped you all, after seeing this response Ben, any chance you could chuck a bit more cash in or a younger player?:)

Laurent Koscielny + £5M = James Milner

I'm getting Laurent and the cash' date=' thoughts?[/quote']

Probably a bit late but as somebody who has watched Koscielny in pretty much every game he's played in an Arsenal shirt, the guy is bloody immense. Honestly, he should be 91 now and should be looking at another rise. His 89 is an absolute joke.

Guest <klhepworth.

Probably a bit late but as somebody who has watched Koscielny in pretty much every game he's played in an Arsenal shirt' date=' the guy is bloody immense. Honestly, he should be 91 now and should be looking at another rise. His 89 is an absolute joke.[/quote']

Well, these were my thoughts exactly, and Milner's on the fringe of my team whilst I'm light in defence, but I'm going to try get a bit extra cash. Repped!