• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Messi and Aguero up front with Balotelli TB and Damiao' date=' promising potential. I am considering selling Benzema Higuain and Nani as none of them are guaranteed to start and I have put Subotic up for sale. Newcastle are unmanaged ( I managed them about 6 months ago) and I have bid for thiago silva, leaving 2 more deals that I can do with the club. Should I sell the players I mentioned or just some of them? Players worth buying at Newcastle are:

Gomez

Sanchez

Neymar

[b']Muller[/b]

Wilshere

Hulk

Sahin

Schurrle

I was thinking Is it worth selling Subotic Higuain and Nani to get Sanchez and Muller? Then when the season is over in a month is it worth going in for Wilshere and selling Benzema to fund that deal as well as Gomez?

I'd probably go for Wilshere and Muller. You dont need Gomez if you're getting rid of strikers. I'd probably buy wilshere and Muller first then Sanchez. This is because you currently are overstocked up front.

First Team

SZCZESNY, Wojciech

ÁNGEL, José

ALBA, Jordi

WALKER, Kyle

FERNANDES, Mário

JONES, Phil

SAKHO, Mamadou

FONTAS, Andreu

GUSTAVO, Luiz

CASEMIRO, Carlos

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

ALABA, David

RAMSEY, Aaron

CANALES, Sergio

ERIKSEN, Christian

LUCAS, Rodrigues

THIAGO, Alcántara

GOTZE, Mario

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

MUNIAIN, Iker

STURRIDGE, Daniel

LUKAKU, Romelu

DAMIAO, Leandro

CARROLL, Andy

Youth Team

COURTOIS, Thibaut

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

KOVAL, Maxym

BOILESEN, Nicolai

GRIMALDO, Alex

CONTENTO, Diego

AURIER, Serge

JENKINSON, Carl

JOEL, Alajarín

MUNIESA, Marc

MIQUEL, Ignasi

VARANE, Raphaël

COSIC, Uros

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

OCAMPOS, Lucas

RAFINHA, Alcántara

ESPINOSA, Javi

BARKLEY, Ross

ZEZINHO, Lopes

KOVACIC, Mateo

LEITNER, Moritz

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

IBE, Jordan

WICKHAM, Connor

JENNINGS, Dale

BENNETT, Mason

ALCACER, Paco

NIANG, M'baye

VELLIOS, Apostolos

KANE, Harry

CASNOS, Luc

Out On Loan

VRSALJKO, Šime

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

KELLY, Martin

XHAKA, Granit

TORRES, Érick

Need some help to reduce my wage bill as I never have any money to buy players :)

Are these deals good for me?

Lucio for Howedes

Davide Santon for Jordi Alba

Serdar Tasci for Jan Vertonghen

Walter Samuel for Gary Cahill

I have the players on the left. Thanks in advance.

All the guys on the right hand side are better in long run so do all the deals.

I got this 2 players on free agent and I want to buy one of them. Should I buy James Forrest or Antoine Griezmann?

I rate Forrest better than Greizman,he is amazing player and in the IBWM Top 100 .

I'd probably go for Wilshere and Muller. You dont need Gomez if you're getting rid of strikers. I'd probably buy wilshere and Muller first then Sanchez. This is because you currently are overstocked up front.

And sell who? Subotic is surplus to requirements Nani, Higuain and Benzema are not regulars so should I sell all of these? I could get Sanchez Muller and wilshere with cash left over. It's a case of is Mullers potential better than Nani's and have Benzema and Higuain peaked?

And sell who? Subotic is surplus to requirements Nani' date=' Higuain and Benzema are not regulars so should I sell all of these? I could get Sanchez Muller and wilshere with cash left over. It's a case of is Mullers potential better than Nani's and have Benzema and Higuain peaked?[/quote']

Well Subotic sale would pay for Wilshere and I'd sell higuain as he has peaked to buy Muller who can rise higher as he's very impotant to Bayerns success very underrated by most and then between Benzema and Nani is down to personal choice IMO. Both can rise possibly to 94 but then no more.

Muller should be able to reach 94 and could even hit 95 at Bayern then he would have peaked.

Well Subotic sale would pay for Wilshere and I'd sell higuain as he has peaked to buy Muller who can rise higher as he's very impotant to Bayerns success very underrated by most and then between Benzema and Nani is down to personal choice IMO. Both can rise possibly to 94 but then no more.

Muller should be able to reach 94 and could even hit 95 at Bayern then he would have peaked.

cheers Ben, i will sell Higuain and buy Muller and keep the other two for now.

Vermaelen' date=' Robinho and Yarmolenko for Fabregas. I have Fab.[/quote']

i wouldnt do it, I can see Fabs getting 96 by the end of the season, he has been outstanding. If Madrid were to Win La Liga and get to the final of the UCL then know reason why he cant. Robinho IMO has peaked at 93 and i cant see Vermaelen getting upto a 93 standard any time soon. As for Yarmelenko he is relying on a big money move (which i can't see happening with the talent out there) for him to get over the ratings cap of 91.

Keep Fabregas especially if you don't need to add depth to your squad.

Keep Fabregas especially if you don't need to add depth to your squad.

I need a center-back. I have Toure, Puyol and Gallas, who are coming to the end of their careers, or atleast the latter two are. So really, the deal is just for Verm. If i had it my way id be getting Modric or somebody of that ilk, Verm, and probably a little extra, but the manager doesn't have Modric so he's out of the question. This is probably the closest ive come to getting a CB of this rating for about 6 months.

I need a center-back. I have Toure' date=' Puyol and Gallas, who are coming to the end of their careers, or atleast the latter two are. So really, the deal is just for Verm. If i had it my way id be getting Modric or somebody of that ilk, Verm, and probably a little extra, but the manager doesn't have Modric so he's out of the question. This is probably the closest ive come to getting a CB of this rating for about 6 months.[/quote']

is there no talented youngsters that you could possibly make bids for? what is your money situation like? i think i am probably right to assume that its a competitive GW and anybody who is anyone will be snapped up.

are the likes of Howedes, M'bia, Sakho, Otamendi, all snapped up? are you in a world championship? i am just trying to work out what teams are external, from the type of championship you are playing in.

First Team

SZCZESNY' date=' Wojciech

ÁNGEL, José

ALBA, Jordi

WALKER, Kyle

FERNANDES, Mário

JONES, Phil

SAKHO, Mamadou

FONTAS, Andreu

GUSTAVO, Luiz

CASEMIRO, Carlos

MARTÍNEZ, Javi

ALABA, David

RAMSEY, Aaron

CANALES, Sergio

ERIKSEN, Christian

LUCAS, Rodrigues

THIAGO, Alcántara

GOTZE, Mario

SHAQIRI, Xherdan

MUNIAIN, Iker

STURRIDGE, Daniel

LUKAKU, Romelu

DAMIAO, Leandro

[b']CARROLL, Andy[/b]

Youth Team

COURTOIS, Thibaut

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

KOVAL, Maxym

BOILESEN, Nicolai

GRIMALDO, Alex

CONTENTO, Diego

AURIER, Serge

JENKINSON, Carl

JOEL, Alajarín

MUNIESA, Marc

MIQUEL, Ignasi

VARANE, Raphaël

COSIC, Uros

FRIMPONG, Emmanuel

OCAMPOS, Lucas

RAFINHA, Alcántara

ESPINOSA, Javi

BARKLEY, Ross

ZEZINHO, Lopes

KOVACIC, Mateo

LEITNER, Moritz

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

BAHEBECK, Jean-Christophe

IBE, Jordan

WICKHAM, Connor

JENNINGS, Dale

BENNETT, Mason

ALCACER, Paco

NIANG, M'baye

VELLIOS, Apostolos

KANE, Harry

CASNOS, Luc

Out On Loan

VRSALJKO, Šime

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos

KELLY, Martin

XHAKA, Granit

TORRES, Érick

Need some help to reduce my wage bill as I never have any money to buy players :)

loan out more players and sell bold ones.

is there no talented youngsters that you could possibly make bids for? what is your money situation like? i think i am probably right to assume that its a competitive GW and anybody who is anyone will be snapped up.

are the likes of Howedes' date=' M'bia, Sakho, Otamendi, all snapped up? are you in a world championship? i am just trying to work out what teams are external, from the type of championship you are playing in.[/quote']

Its a GC setup. All good young players are taken, and cash is pretty much useless.

Because the manager isn't a fool.

Its a GC. So yes.

Just a suggestion.... and tbf Puyol will be playing for at least another 2 years. He's currently 96 rated. even if he drops 2 ratings a year he'll still be 92 after 2 years. Tbh I dont see him dropping for another year anyway and no chance will he drop 4 in one year so how is that such a dreadful offer?

IMO you would not be a fool to accept a 96 rated CB get at least 2 years which is lots of SM seasons out of him at the best team in the world for a 92 rated CB who will most likely peak at 94 anyway which could well be the rating Puyol retires on.

Just a suggestion.... and tbf Puyol will be playing for at least another 2 years. He's currently 96 rated. even if he drops 2 ratings a year he'll still be 92 after 2 years. Tbh I dont see him dropping for another year anyway and no chance will he drop 4 in one year so how is that such a dreadful offer?

IMO you would not be a fool to accept a 96 rated CB get at least 2 years which is lots of SM seasons out of him at the best team in the world for a 92 rated CB who will most likely peak at 94 anyway which could well be the rating Puyol retires on.

some people are just not worth giving advice to mate, you try to and they come back with unnecessary abrupt answers, why ask for advice then dismiss it? Re: advice you gave me, i asked about silva offering Higuain and Coentrao and he dismissed me out of hand. i am going to try for Ozil and if that fails i will try for muller, both with the same manager, think i have more chance of finding the loch ness monster to be frank.