lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Really struggling with this one;

My Pastore and Hoarau for Edison Cavani?

Yeah I'd do that.

Hoarau has been out injured and is currently 4th choice behind Gameiro' date='Erding AND Bahebeck ^^[/center']

I have the opportunity to sell Javi Martinez and i then have the opportunity to buy a few CMs to take his postition: S.Bender, Witsel, Banega, De Jong, A.Vidal, Carrick, Moutinho, L.Lucas, Isla, F.Fernando.

As I don't know how Martinez is currently doing and I'm not sure what will become of his rating I'm unsure whether or not to sell him and buy someone else or to keep him instead. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I have the opportunity to sell Javi Martinez and i then have the opportunity to buy a few CMs to take his postition: S.Bender' date=' Witsel, Banega, De Jong, A.Vidal, Carrick, Moutinho, L.Lucas, Isla, F.Fernando.

As I don't know how Martinez is currently doing and I'm not sure what will become of his rating I'm unsure whether or not to sell him and buy someone else or to keep him instead. Any help would be much appreciated. :)[/quote']

Javi Martinez has great potential but this can only really be fulfilled with a move to a top club.

From the players you've listed, Vidal is the best buy

I have the opportunity to sell Javi Martinez and i then have the opportunity to buy a few CMs to take his postition: S.Bender' date=' Witsel, Banega, De Jong, A.Vidal, Carrick, Moutinho, L.Lucas, Isla, F.Fernando.

As I don't know how Martinez is currently doing and I'm not sure what will become of his rating I'm unsure whether or not to sell him and buy someone else or to keep him instead. Any help would be much appreciated. :)[/quote']

i would keep him he's a very solid player or i would go for vidal

but if selling him will bring u 2 players then def do it, vidal+moutinho/bender

ok thanks a lot

I would only be able to buy one of them' date=' but I think I'll stick with Javi.

Do you think he will rise in the near future or keep his 90?[/quote']

Reaching 91 will be a struggle at Bilbao as only Llorente has reached that rating due to playing for the national team in a World Cup winning squad. Martinez has the ability to surpass 91 but it's very unlikely to be achieved while he stays at his current club

I'd still prefer Vidal to Martinez personally

I've been offered Negredo and an average 86 player for Walcott.

P.S. Is Vidal that good? I might try and sign him!

Who is the 86 rated player? Personally I believe that Walcott is an awful player but it doesn't mean that you should accept the above offer.

Yes Vidal is a great CM' date=' but there are better long term prospects that may be available for you?

[list']

[*]Kroos

[*]Song

[*]M'Vila

should i sing sami khedira for ricky van wolfswinkel and holtby ????

sami would replace holtby and for forwards i already got suarez ' date=' soldado , welliton , welbeck , lewandoski , moreno rodrigo and other youth.[/quote']

Personally I'd not do the above deal. I'd expect Holtby and Ricky to both be rated 89 by the end of the season and I'd not be happy letting both go in return for Khedira

Khedira's place in the Madrid team is under immense competition so he's likely to be stuck at 91 for a while now.

I'm assuming Khedira is the only available CM to you at present?

Personally I'd not do the above deal. I'd expect Holtby and Ricky to both be rated 89 by the end of the season and I'd not be happy letting both go in return for Khedira

Khedira's place in the Madrid team is under immense competition so he's likely to be stuck at 91 for a while now.

I'm assuming Khedira is the only available CM to you at present?

well basically at this moment hes the best i can get yes.

Hulk + Pastore + 20m = Higuain.

Higuain is currently on a level 3 concern and he might leave, should i do the deal? Cash is also handy at times in this league.

Cheers

Giggs + Nani = Silva (David)

Good deal mate if you are getting Silva.

Hulk + Pastore + 20m = Higuain.

Higuain is currently on a level 3 concern and he might leave' date=' should i do the deal? Cash is also handy at times in this league.

Cheers[/quote']

If you really need the cash, then you should do the deal. But, I'd prefer keep Higuain and played him in all fixtures to drop his concern level.