• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

van der varrt is he still wit a club availible to manage so cant a foord to buy him i only goy ten mill plus few playes on transfer listbut berbatov has become availble what should i do buy him or have i got enough fire power

You don't require Berbatov as u already have a good strike force. I would look for a 94+ midfielder.

I'm Bremen' date=' both of these have been accepted, what should I go for:

Kranjcar: 0k and Torsten Frings

R. Keane: £1.5m Klasnic and Torsten Frings

Please reply all :)[/quote']

I wouldn't go for either. Frings isa good players while Keane and Kranjar are not really that great. I see them incresing by +1 but not more then that.

Ross i'd say good deal coz frigns has started 3 games only this season and Klasnic has started thee and made two sub app.

Both will go down.Firngs to 92-91 and Klasnic migt just go down to 86.

On the other hand Kranjcar might just make it to 91 and keane i think will stay at 92. So end of the day i think they are good deals :D

Here's a deal :

David Silva = Simao + 20mil

Who wins? Any response would be appreciated' date=' cheers.[/quote']

The one getting David Silva.

Younger and better than Simao (not in rating). Only thing is Valencia arent doing well.

Here's a deal :

David Silva = Simao + 20mil

Who wins? Any response would be appreciated' date=' cheers.[/quote']

Awful deal. u are giving him a higher rated player + 20 million:eek: I wouldn't even go for a straight swap tbh. Remember Valencia may not play in CL next year and Atletico Madrid might:)

Excellent deals, I would choose the Robbie Keane deal.

Kranjcar is nowhere near Keane's standard and next time round, I'd be expecting a 93 for Keane. Frings will go down to 92, maybe even 91 and Klasnic will stay at 87, so it's a very good deal for you.

Hope it helps. ;)

I suggest that you try to substitute Klasnic with money mate. Klasnic should not be sold as he has come back from injury and is in great shape. He will not go up this rating change (probably) but will definitely go up next time. Just a suggestion.

P.S If you havn't cought my drift yet I'm saying take option 2 :)

gold championship 12

i have made a deal for JO ' date='

0 + Simon Rolfes (90)+ Lukas Sinkiewicz(Age 22)(86)

Is this a good deal for me

will jo rise , or will rofles rise

someone help[/quote']

Jo will rise as he has been great for CSKA lately. I know little about Rolfes and Sinkiewicz though.

Is Ayala worth 12 M and David James (the other manager has only a 89 rated GK about the same age)? I only have 91 rated defenders such as Naldo,Garay or Dunne and i thought Ayala would be a big plus in my defence, but Zaragoza are near relegation this season and he will be 35 soon. Let me know your thoughts.

It depends on 3 things:

1. Who is your reserve keeper? If you have an adequate replacement then the deal may be good for you

2. Are there other defenders around who are younger. To be fair you have 2 international defenders already albeit not rated higher than 91 (but 2 who are likely to rise as they become mainstays of their respective international teams). But in my experience the highest rated defenders are not always the best performers ;) . 12 million is a lot on its own for a player in the twilight of his career, let alone with throwing David James into the deal. In fact David James playing career is likely to outlast that of Ayala. You may be better off saving the money for a swoop for a younger player.

3. Depends on your style of play. Older players tend to perform poorly in fast tempo games in my experience and recover more slowly.

I feel you should reject this, but others may have alternate opinions :)

It depends on 3 things:

1. Who is your reserve keeper? If you have an adequate replacement then the deal may be good for you

2. Are there other defenders around who are younger. To be fair you have 2 international defenders already albeit not rated higher than 91 (but 2 who are likely to rise as they become mainstays of their respective international teams). But in my experience the highest rated defenders are not always the best performers ;) . 12 million is a lot on its own for a player in the twilight of his career' date=' let alone with throwing David James into the deal. In fact David James playing career is likely to outlast that of Ayala. You may be better off saving the money for a swoop for a younger player.

3. Depends on your style of play. Older players tend to perform poorly in fast tempo games in my experience and recover more slowly.

I feel you should reject this, but others may have alternate opinions :)[/quote']

1. Rogerio Ceni is my main keeper.

2. My defenders are Garay, Naldo, Dunne, Arne Friedrich, Gamberini, Fabiano Eller and Lell.

3. Well i use only 3 defenders in 3-5-2 with fast tempo and attacking style.

I may be able to get Luis Miguel from Valencia but i see he hasn't much games this season, i may swap Friedrich and Marcelinho for him, would this be a better deal ?