Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am in a struggling Juve side with Chiellini as the only player I can bank on. I got an offer of Martinez, Rami and Kuyt for him. Good deal ? I lack a good CM and a decent forward. Rami will make up for Chiellini. Deal looks sound to me but I need 2nd opinions.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

I am in a struggling Juve side with Chiellini as the only player I can bank on. I got an offer of Martinez' date=' Rami and Kuyt for him. Good deal ? I lack a good CM and a decent forward. Rami will make up for Chiellini. Deal looks sound to me but I need 2nd opinions.[/quote']

Javi Martinez, although he is a player with great potential, he'll struggle to rise above 90 at Bilbao. Rami is a rock of a defender and has the potential to reach 93/94 in time, although many people doubt that will happen at Valencia for some reason. Kuyt, well he's not worth even considering.

So I'd not bother with the deal unless you can bring in players of better immediate quality.

Other Deals Have opened but I only have £22.3M:

Mario Gomez£24.9M but I will have to see coentrao first to get the funds for this move

Luis Nani £26.4M but yet again I will have to sell coentrao first

Guiseppi Rossi £18.6M

Jesus Navas £15.3M

Park Ji Sung £10.4M

Dirk Kuyt £5.9M

Marouaine Fellaine £9M

Jamie Carragher £4.9M

Sanchez £17M

Gervinho £12.4M

Abel Hernandez £6.1M

Meireles £12.5M

Nilmar £11.9M

most of them would make my sub bench or squezze into starting 11

Also should I sell coentrao for £26M

Also how much should I expect for Scott Parker

Other Deals Have opened but I only have £22.3M:

Mario Gomez£24.9M but I will have to see coentrao first to get the funds for this move

Luis Nani £26.4M but yet again I will have to sell coentrao first

Guiseppi Rossi £18.6M

Jesus Navas £15.3M

Park Ji Sung £10.4M

Dirk Kuyt £5.9M

Marouaine Fellaine £9M

Jamie Carragher £4.9M

Sanchez £17M

Gervinho £12.4M

Abel Hernandez £6.1M

Meireles £12.5M

Nilmar £11.9M

most of them would make my sub bench or squezze into starting 11

Also should I sell coentrao for £26M

Okay' date=' well if Coentrao is not a starter then it'd be wise to sell him and use the money to get one or two of the following:

[list']

[*]Alexis

[*]Rossi

[*]Gomez

[*]Nani

Gomez and Alexis would be my choice...

Okay' date=' well if Coentrao is not a starter then it'd be wise to sell him and use the money to get one or two of the following:

[list']

[*]Alexis

[*]Rossi

[*]Gomez

[*]Nani

Gomez and Alexis would be my choice...

thanks and i could also afford rossi is i sold cerci and parker, is it worth it. p.s. I have muller, neymar, gotze and pretty much all good youngsters(mention any and ill tell you if i have got)

thanks and i could also afford rossi is i sold cerci and parker' date=' is it worth it. p.s. I have muller, neymar, gotze and pretty much all good youngsters(mention any and ill tell you if i have got)[/quote']

Yes, either Rossi or Nani would be great buys for you. If you can get 3 of the 4 that I've mentioned then you've done well. Personally I'd prefer Nani over Rossi at the moment, only because Rossi is out for the season and needs to move to a bigger club to really progress his career.

Ability wise, Rossi is on a par, if not better than Nani.

Out of the following players' date=' which [b']TWO[/b] should i counter for Diego Forlan if any,

Marvin Martin, Tomas Necid, Etienne Capoue, Ranieri Sandro, Nicolas Lombaerts..

Id like Martin and Sandro out of that lot, Lombaerts must have a good shot at 90 as well.

However id be astonished if anybody would give those two for Forlan :)

Id like Martin and Sandro out of that lot' date=' Lombaerts must have a good shot at 90 as well.

However id be astonished if anybody would give those two for Forlan :)[/quote']

Well his first offer was Andy Carroll and Sandro. But Carroll doesn't really take my fancy.

My only concern over Martin is that Sochaux are having a awful season, especially in comparison to last season when they ended up finishing 5th. I'm not sure if that may affect a future move, and as it currently stands, his rating.

Well his first offer was Andy Carroll and Sandro. But Carroll doesn't really take my fancy.

My only concern over Martin is that Sochaux are having a awful season' date=' especially in comparison to last season when they ended up finishing 5th. I'm not sure if that may affect a future move, and as it currently stands, his rating.[/quote']

Id be pretty sure he will move on come the summer (know Wenger is very keen as are some of the "bigger" sides in France) but hey it is the waiting game.....

As you may already be aware (dont know how ;):P) I tend to agree with leaving Carroll out of any negotiation

Id be pretty sure he will move on come the summer (know Wenger is very keen as are some of the "bigger" sides in France) but hey it is the waiting game.....

As you may already be aware (dont know how ;):P) I tend to agree with leaving Carroll out of any negotiation

I hope so...will try Martin + Sandro/Lombaerts and see what happens.

If you haven't heard, Carroll is now on the same level as Carlos Tevez.

I hope so...will try Martin + Sandro/Lombaerts and see what happens.

If you haven't heard' date=' Carroll is now on the same level as Carlos Tevez.[/quote']

Id deffo keep Martin and Sandro(Spurs one?).Both are phenomenal talents....91+ material.

ah youre selling forlan*...go for Martin+Sandro.