Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ok peoples

who should i sign ' date=' cassano ,sow , palombo , poli???? only got enough money for one however there is currently no interest on poli or palombo howver only one other on cassano and 3 others on sow??/

whats my best bet[/quote']

Sow could flop at Turkey and might now be able to rise past 91 imo.

I'd go for Cassano.

Ok peoples

who should i sign ' date=' cassano ,sow , palombo , poli???? only got enough money for one however there is currently no interest on poli or palombo howver only one other on cassano and 3 others on sow??/

whats my best bet[/quote']

It's got to be Cassano, as long as he fully recovers from his illness

woahhh hope he gets better ' date=' soo as a long term option now is it smart to get him?[/quote']

It's hard to tell as I'm not his surgeon so don't know if he'll fully recover after surgery.

It's a slight risk with Sow as you don't know how he'll perform in Turkey. Will more than likely be limited to his current rating as Turan was only rated 90 whilst playing in Turkey

I think which ever you get, they'll all be around the 90 mark for some time.

I have struck a deal with Chelsea too sign Daniel Sturridge I am paying Danko Lazovic and Sergey Semak I am a brand new Zenit so is this a good deal' date=' him and Wickham will be up top with Kerzhakov.[/quote']

good deals boi , make it happen.

n yeah sow is a risk as i only got limited cash , il go for cassano. thanks lads.

Hey peeps, about to put in a bid for Kroos (22 90) of 5m + Prince Boateng (24 90). I think the manager will accept it, if he does should I let it go through? I know Boateng is a good prospect and is already a fantastic player but I feel as if he gets injured a bit too often and with his retirement from the national team I think his peak will really be around 93, and I don't think he'll even hit that soon tbh. Kroos meanwhile has become a regular in Bayern and is German, and I'm not too sure how much potential he has but from what I remember when he was younger he was tipped to do very well so I'd assume he could also get to around 93, and with his regular playing time for a team like Bayern he's sure to rise. The Bundesliga and the German national team are also getting much better so I see his chances of rising becoming bette than Boateng's. I just wanna get some other opinions though before I go through with this :o

Hey peeps' date=' about to put in a bid for Kroos (22 90) of 5m + Prince Boateng (24 90). I think the manager will accept it, if he does should I let it go through? I know Boateng is a good prospect and is already a fantastic player but I feel as if he gets injured a bit too often and with his retirement from the national team I think his peak will really be around 93, and I don't think he'll even hit that soon tbh. Kroos meanwhile has become a regular in Bayern and is German, and I'm not too sure how much potential he has but from what I remember when he was younger he was tipped to do very well so I'd assume he could also get to around 93, and with his regular playing time for a team like Bayern he's sure to rise. The Bundesliga and the German national team are also getting much better so I see his chances of rising becoming bette than Boateng's. I just wanna get some other opinions though before I go through with this :o[/quote']

Think its a fair deal for both of you. I'd probably slightly (and only by a tiny margin) prefer to be on the Kroos side as I believe he has more actual talent then Boateng who is more physically gifted but less technically.

Its pretty much one of the fairest deals ive seen posted here for a while so yeah I'd do it.

Hey peeps' date=' about to put in a bid for Kroos (22 90) of 5m + Prince Boateng (24 90). I think the manager will accept it, if he does should I let it go through? I know Boateng is a good prospect and is already a fantastic player but I feel as if he gets injured a bit too often and with his retirement from the national team I think his peak will really be around 93, and I don't think he'll even hit that soon tbh. Kroos meanwhile has become a regular in Bayern and is German, and I'm not too sure how much potential he has but from what I remember when he was younger he was tipped to do very well so I'd assume he could also get to around 93, and with his regular playing time for a team like Bayern he's sure to rise. The Bundesliga and the German national team are also getting much better so I see his chances of rising becoming bette than Boateng's. I just wanna get some other opinions though before I go through with this :o[/quote']

ya this is REALLY good deal for you , u should def get kroos ;)

Yes, this is a good deal as Kroos has his national team in his favour as well as playing in a better league and club team...

I have a 87 Man squad ...

61 are Young Talents, (Under 21)

Are any of these players worth selling in your opinion ?

Jack Robinson, Lorenzo Crisetig, Cheick Doukoure, Luis Gustavo, Mattia Valoti, Luis Alberto, Dale Jennings, Nathan Kabasele, Erick Torres.

All the above are probably the players I think arnt as big as prospects as some of the rest, Mainly cause near enough all the other players are playing games for their current teams at the moment.

Doukoure was playing games last season I think at his club but hasnt got any time this season ?... Luis Gustavo is a barca youth, aged 19 but is In the B Squad atm, Not sure if hes a starter ? not sure if let Valoti go, Luis Alberto is probably the best player in Sevillas youth team, but their rating cap is 79 and hes at that rating, so sell or keep just incase ? Nathan Kabasele dosent seem to be on Soccerway, Not sure whats happening with him.... Erick Torres seemed to be a massive prospect at one point, People saying the next Hernandez but Im not so sure ... Hes missed 8 Games this season and so far only has 5 Goals to his Name... Opinions :confused:

Im selling because Wages, As you can gather from a 87 man squad Paying them can be a bit difficult sometimes, altogether wages add up to £2.2m Per Turn - £700K Is just on youths who dont really play.