Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

neymar for cavani

i get cavani

Cavani all day long mate.

He can easily hit 93 if his current form continues at Napoli.

I cant see Neymar going higher than 90 in Brazil. And if/when he moves he will have to adapt and be succesful to get this mythical 'guaranteed 94+' tosh that everyone keeps harking on about.

Saviola, Keirrison etc etc - have a look at them before assuming Neymar is going to move to Europe and set the world alight.

Probably best to ask A2R for a more detailed opinion on Thievy's ability' date=' you're probably best off selling him as I doubt he'll reach the high 80's for some time. Sounds like you don't have the patience to wait for that to happen?[/quote']

i just need to trim my squad down really because when im bidding for players im being outbid by other managers because of my chairman!

Guest <klhepworth.

Grosskeutz + 10mil for Kroos

A.Johnson + 10 mil for Kroos

Which deal is better? I am buying Kroos.

I'd rather use Grosskreutz to get Kroos:)

Hey again peeps, another around fair deal that I'm not too sure about.

I can get Micah Richards for £10m + Abate. The money isn't too big of a deal but if I could keep the £10m it would be nice but I'm willing to lose it for Richards, as I know he is England's best RB at the moment and a regular for Man City at the back, while also being a quality, quality player. I know he'll continue to rise as Man City will for sure still be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come. I'm not sure about Abate though, I know he's good and I've heard he's Italy's best RB and that he will continue to rise at Milan and possibly peak at 92 but I know Richards can go up to 94, I think he's that good. I'd like to get some opinions on Abate though seeing as I don't know much about him :confused:

Thanks for any help :)

Hey again peeps' date=' another around fair deal that I'm not too sure about.

I can get Micah Richards for £10m + Abate. The money isn't too big of a deal but if I could keep the £10m it would be nice but I'm willing to lose it for Richards, as I know he is England's best RB at the moment and a regular for Man City at the back, while also being a quality, quality player. I know he'll continue to rise as Man City will for sure still be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come. I'm not sure about Abate though, I know he's good and I've heard he's Italy's best RB and that he will continue to rise at Milan and possibly peak at 92 but I know Richards can go up to 94, I think he's that good. I'd like to get some opinions on Abate though seeing as I don't know much about him :confused:

Thanks for any help :)[/quote']

rochards all day every day but he wont be a 94

richards all day long , pay that 10M and secure him ;)

I think you're overrating Richards. There's no doubt he is a quality RB, and he could rise in the future, but he doesn't strike me as 94 quality - I don't even see him hitting 93. Walker and Glen Johnson are preferred over him for England currently.

Abate will rise in the future, I can't say where he will peak as I barely watch Italian football, but from what I have been told 92 would seem a reasonable peak.

Richards will probably hit 91 the fastest, so perhaps you should go with him. But I'd personally keep the 10m and Abate.

Abate for me mate. Better NT and club;)

I've just swapped Aguero for Ozil and i think i've made a bit of a mistake. My AM are Silva, Kevin Prince-Boateng, Di Maria, Willian, Pastore and Eriksen as well as Ozil now. My strikers are now Tevez, Dzeko and Falcao. He initially offered 10 million and Benzema but i countered for Ozil. I was initially a bit unsure and now it's been accepted and completed, i'm even more unsure. Thoughts?

I've just swapped Aguero for Ozil and i think i've made a bit of a mistake. My AM are Silva' date=' Kevin Prince-Boateng, Di Maria, Willian, Pastore and Eriksen as well as Ozil now. My strikers are now Tevez, Dzeko and Falcao. He initially offered 10 million and Benzema but i countered for Ozil. I was initially a bit unsure and now it's been accepted and completed, i'm even more unsure. Thoughts?[/quote']

I would have kept Aguero tbh bud.

Whilst not doubting Ozil's talent and ability he is not as good this season as he was last imo.

I've just swapped Aguero for Ozil and i think i've made a bit of a mistake. My AM are Silva' date=' Kevin Prince-Boateng, Di Maria, Willian, Pastore and Eriksen as well as Ozil now. My strikers are now Tevez, Dzeko and Falcao. He initially offered 10 million and Benzema but i countered for Ozil. I was initially a bit unsure and now it's been accepted and completed, i'm even more unsure. Thoughts?[/quote']

Think Aguero edges Ozil, he hasn't been as good this season.

Ozil is showing sparks of his old-self, past few games for Madrid he was immense, before that though he was hard to watch. Hope he takes the momentum from his past few games into the rest of the season. Deserves it

Courtois + Draxler = James Rodriguez?

I have the two young stars. Don't really know much about any of the above except that they're hot prospects atm. :P

Yes, you'll get James Rodriguez, he may will rise but Courtois and Draxer are very good young... so if you need a 90 player in the next risers you buy him ;)

Very difficult to say' date=' but I would keep the two talents ;)[/quote']
Yes' date=' you'll get James Rodriguez, he may will rise but Courtois and Draxer are very good young... so if you need a 90 player in the next risers you buy him ;)[/quote']
mmm a tough one

i would keep the 2 young stars

but if you need a high rated player atm get rodriguez

Thanks for your opinions, all repped (except Mudito, must spread :()

I'll hang onto the two lads, as James wouldn't be in my first team anyway. :D

327437_Genoa.jpg

My Team Before Asking About This Deal In A Gold Setup!

I have just struck a deal with Manchester United over the sale of RM for my team Luis Nani the 25 year old is the stand out player of my team but could not say nothing bad about the deal I got for him. Now the deal has only just been accepted now the deal gets my team some mutch needed depth Marek Hamsik and Antonio Valencia are the two players ready too join my squad. Antonio will move too the right of my team with Hamsik taking the role of CM off of Milanetto so is this a good deal for me.

Subotic or Pepe?

atm pepe ' date=' subotic isn't impressive as he was last season

meanwhile pepe is a beast an unleashed monster go for pepe

327437_Genoa.jpg

My Team Before Asking About This Deal In A Gold Setup!

I have just struck a deal with Manchester United over the sale of RM for my team Luis Nani the 25 year old is the stand out player of my team but could not say nothing bad about the deal I got for him. Now the deal has only just been accepted now the deal gets my team some mutch needed depth Marek Hamsik and Antonio Valencia are the two players ready too join my squad. Antonio will move too the right of my team with Hamsik taking the role of CM off of Milanetto so is this a good deal for me.

although nani is better than both players , but i think one must always make tough decisions that benefit his team , and you did one right now

it's better for your team bringing in hamsik and valencia to fill the weak positions that u have

wise but a very painful decision ;)