Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive got Tremoulinas' date=' Jordi Alba and Alex sandro (when it complete's)

tbh its very competitive as ive joined after all the really good talent's gone and most lower div teams raped of their best players, im just having to do deals :)[/quote']

then do that deal ;)

Ozil is back on form.Best RM player in last matches by far.He was phenomenal' date='magic.He'll deffo be rated higher in future then Aguero.95 is on the cards for both but Ozil will get it first because will take a bit of time for Man City to reach RM level(if they'll ever do that.I doubt).Personally I think was a good deal :D.[/quote']

totally agree

very much in agreement with this....I've watched Ozil on many occasions and he's nowhere near the form of last season. I'm becoming less impressed with him game by game.....that said' date=' Aguero isn't setting the world a light at the moment either after a fabulous start to the season.[/quote']

i have to disagree with u in this point , i agree with MUTD , ozil has been phenomenal in January probably the best player in europe in this month

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Should I buy Mexes for Reus+Maceda?

Don't care about losing Maceda' date=' but is it worth losing Reus in this deal?

I've a few players who can play on the wing - Valencia, Park, Arshavin, plus Giggs and Welbeck.

At CB I have Gallas, Samuel, Evans, Samba and Smalling.[/quote']

no way man, whatever you do do not lose Reus, especially for a player who is never likely to get above 91 ever again. Dont do it

Thanks to everyone who helped out with the deal I asked about, would normally have rejected without question but given the state of my defence/CB* I was getting desperate.

*Dani Alves-Samuel-Gallas-Evra = my current back four, left myself very short on quality CB's after selling Vidic but getting Higuain+Alonso was too good an offer to refuse.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kolarov + Hoarau for Gameiro?

Gameiro is the only one of the three that I'd be interested in purchasing if I were offered the players. In addition, he's the only player that is likely to rise any time soon. Yes, he has the challenge of the low coefficient of the French league, but NT appearances and CL football next season will boost his SM reputation.

So, I'd take Gameiro!

very much in agreement with this....I've watched Ozil on many occasions and he's nowhere near the form of last season. I'm becoming less impressed with him game by game.....that said' date=' Aguero isn't setting the world a light at the moment either after a fabulous start to the season.[/quote']

Watch his MOTM performance against Barcelona, just brilliant

And his performance against Zaragoza was sublime as well

Ozil back to his best B)

Watch his MOTM performance against Barcelona' date=' just brilliant

And his performance against Zaragoza was sublime as well

Ozil back to his best B)[/quote']

It's okay, I don't need to watch those games as I've already seen them both. I tend not to base a players form in comparison to a previous season based on two games...

It's okay' date=' I don't need to watch those games as I've already seen them both. I don't base a players form in comparison to a previous season based on two games...[/quote']

You can't compare his form last season to this season as only half of it has gone, he was better at this point last year but to say he is 'nowhere' near last season's form after only half a season has gone is a bit unfair.

All I am saying is that you can't say he is not as good as he was last season when this season hasn't even finished yet, you can't compare a full season performance to half a season performance and on current form if he continues he could match his form last year or maybe even eclipse it B)

You can't compare his form last season to this season as only half of it has gone' date=' he was better at this point last year but to say he is 'nowhere' near last season's form after only half a season has gone is a bit unfair.

All I am saying is that you can't say he is not as good as he was last season when this season hasn't even finished yet, you can't compare a full season performance to half a season performance and on current form if he continues he could match his form last year or maybe even eclipse it B)[/quote']

Well surely I can't base it on the second half of the season which is in the future? I mean I could try, but I lack that certain ingredient to predict the future! ;)

What I'm saying is that you've picked two games and my judgement is based on the current season to this present moment in time as a whole.

If his form up until the end of the season is that of pure brilliance, then my opinion will evolve as his form does

Looking to sell Robben I could get:

Cabaye and Sow

Felliani and Renato Augusto

Ramsey and Reus

Really need depth with this side and what ever deal I do the players will go into my first team. I have also been trying to sell him for ages and these have been the best deals I have got apart from the one which got reversed :mad:

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cabaye and Sow

Ramsey and Reus

Really need depth with this side and what ever deal I do the players will go into my first team. I have also been trying to sell him for ages and these have been the best deals I have got apart from the one which got reversed :mad:

I would choose Ramsey and Reus, they will reach soon the others' rating soon and they can rise higher in future, two great prospects ;)

Cabaye and Sow

Ramsey and Reus

I'd not give Robben away for any of the above combinations, but:

Ramsey and Reus is my favourite of the three deals...

Would you rather have:-

1.) Bale' date=' Kjaer and Ravel Morrison

2.) Gerrard and Phil Jones?

3.) Torres and Rodwell[/quote']

i would take option 1 then opition 2

Cabaye and Sow

Ramsey and Reus

i wouldn't sell robben for those player

but if u want me to choose from these

i would deff do the last

Cabaye and Sow

Ramsey and Reus

Ramsey and Reus mate. Even tho I don't rate Ramsey as highly as most people on the forum :)

Given there is probably more people online now than when i posted this last night, ill post it again...

Sell Aly Cissokho for Senad Lulic and Jordan Henderson?

Cissokho is my best left-back, but I've got plenty of cover in Ludovic Sane, Bruno Cortes, Lukas Schmitz, Salvatore Bocchetti and Chris Lowe.

Is Oriol romeu for 9million good for me? (me buying)

Yes' date=' he'll probably hit 90 at Chelsea within the next 12 months, and will go on from then. If he gets to big for his boots at Chelsea, Barcelona can buy him back.

My Schurrle + Gaitan + 25M for Gomez?

Tough one. Schurrle is a top player, id go for it all depending on how much you really need Gomez. He'll rise to 94, so in terms of ratings the deal is perfect, but nobody can be sure what'll happen to Gaitan and Schurrle in the future.

Courtois + Draxler = James Rodriguez?

I have the two young stars. Don't really know much about any of the above except that they're hot prospects atm. :P

I think id rather keep the other two lads' date=' but you could do it eitherway. Courtois could possibly be a 90 in a year or two, while Draxler has partly broke into the Schalke side who are high flying in the Bundesliga at the moment. Should hit 86 by the end of the season, and slowly rise up from 87 to 90 depending on how many games he gets and how Schalke do in the coming year or two.

Cabaye and Sow

Ramsey and Reus

Not sure any of them are "accepting deal worthy". Reus and Ramsey is probably the best deal on the table, but i wouldn't take it personally. Sow will probably hit a brick wall like most other Fenerbahçe strikers, and drop to 88/89...If i had to accept one though it would be the third offer. Although I can't see Rambo getting past 90.

Would you rather have:-

1.) Bale' date=' Kjaer and Ravel Morrison

2.) Gerrard and Phil Jones?

3.) Torres and Rodwell[/quote']

Depends what you need more I guess. As much as i love Gerrard, im not sure id really want to get him in a setup simply due to the fact that he'll probably never rise again.

Kjaer puts me off the first one, Stevie puts me off the second, and Rodwell off the third. :D

Just had the Gerrard deal upped to:

Navas' date=' Jones and Nathan Redmond. Is this Better than Bale Kjaer and Morrison?[/quote']

Those two are pretty even IMO, my problem with Ravel is tht his attitude stinks and could be the downfall in his career...if he ever gets the chance to build one. Kjaer has been a bit of a flop over the last season or two

On the other deal, well Navas is overrated at 92 IMO and isn't guaranteed to keep that rating unless his and Sevilla's form improves. Redmond, well he's still learning the game and it's too early to judge his real potential.

So I'd probably plump for the Jones deal.