Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Any reasons for Gameiro apart from age? Just wanna make sure I choose the right player. :o

1. Serie A final table's unpredictability, whereas PSG will prob win Ligue 1 or at least end up in the first 2-3;

2. NT, Matri is not a consistent part of his NT, whereas Gameiro might be a starter in EC;

3. Competition in their clubs: Matri will have to fight against Borriello, Del Piero, Quagliarella and Vucinic;

4. A little discontinuity of the italian player.

Of course, there are other factors which would bring you to buy Matri (state of form, Serie A > Ligue 1), but I'd buy the french :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Will be in the France squad for 2012 and will be a regular in the CL for a club well on the up who could be the new powerhouse in France. Not even a hard choice for me as good as Matri is.

Cheers for the responses, I have chosen to keep Gamiero instead of swapping him for Matri.:)

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Reus + S.Bender for my Neymar?

I would do that in a heartbeat. Reus and S.Bender are really good players with 92+ potential IMO. Even though Neymar has more potential to reach 95+' date=' this will take a move in Europe and by the time this happens, Reus and Bender could be around 91/92 if everything goes well for them.

[b']Marcelo + K.Walker + Oxlade for Gomez + Phil Jones[/b]

I also have Lahm and Jordi Alba as LBs and Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Benzema and Neymar upfront.

Too much? Will Jones keep his CB position in the long run?

Lets try again..

Given there is probably more people online now than when i posted this last night' date=' ill post it again...

Sell Aly Cissokho for Senad Lulic and Jordan Henderson?

Cissokho is my best left-back, but I've got plenty of cover in Ludovic Sane, Bruno Cortes, Lukas Schmitz, Salvatore Bocchetti and Chris Lowe. [/quote']

I'd probably stick with Cissoko' date=' as I prefer quality over depth.

However if depth is an issue then I'd prefer the two - Henderson has plenty of time to improve himself and therefore could earn a rise in the next few years.[/quote']

Ill just put a link to my squad up. Should give people a better idea.

Link.

I could swap some other players out for replacements to Cissokho..just a matter if managers would accept it or not. If not, im more than covered there.

Marcelo + K.Walker + Oxlade for Gomez + Phil Jones

I also have Lahm and Jordi Alba as LBs and Ibrahimovic' date=' Cavani, Benzema and Neymar upfront.

Too much? Will Jones keep his CB position in the long run?[/quote']

Marcelo and Gomez are both solid 93s at the moment mate, and looking at your other options whoever you get out of these two doesn't matter.(I'd rather have Marcelo). So looking at it, it's who'd you rather have out of Walker+Oxlaide or Jones. As good as Jones is and will be the two players will both hit 90+, maybe not as high as Jones but you never know. Hope this helps.

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marcelo + K.Walker + Oxlade for Gomez + Phil Jones

I also have Lahm and Jordi Alba as LBs and Ibrahimovic' date=' Cavani, Benzema and Neymar upfront.

Too much? Will Jones keep his CB position in the long run?[/quote']

Yeah, IMO you're giving him far too much :)

I mean, Marcelo will prob be the best LB of the world in 1-2 years time and I can see him reaching quite easily Dani Alves rating :) As for Walker, I'm persuaded that he's one of the most beautiful surprises of this PL, great confidence in spite of the fact that he's only 21 ;) Oxlade is said to be a real phenomenon, a lot of forumers bet that he'll reach a 90 rating in not a long time.. I've seen him play only twice, but I must admit that he's impressive :) To sum up, you're giving him three GREAT young players ;)

As for Gomez, I don't really like him: I mean, he scores tons of goals against low/middle-table clubs, but I don't think he's that kind of player that can win matches on his own or impress against the best clubs.. Of course he's a 93 rated CF, but you are already well covered in that position ;) As for Jones, he's great, I love him, but I don't think that he's worth such a big sacrifice :)

Opinions??

Marcelo + Walker + AOC

Well it wouldn't surprise me to see Marcelo peak at 95, 94 seems certain in the future at Madrid. Walker could peak at 91, at a stretch 92 but that will take a good few years. AOC has a massive similarity to Walcott - except not only is he quick but he actually knows how to use the ball - so he could go 1-2 higher than Walcott.

Gomez + Jones

Gomez seems a dead cert for 94, and should maintain that for a long time. Jones' future position seems uncertain - talented at CB/RB/DM/CM - he could end up anywhere! In terms of ratings, he certainly seems capable of going further than Carrick, so I would say 93+ could be his peak. Seems very talented and has the leadership qualities to be future England captain.

You have an abundance of quality strikers. Lahm can play LB/RB, and Marcelo can play LB/LM, so with Alba and Walker developing you have great versatility and quality in depth. 3 talents is always better than 2, and I really don't see the need for you to sign Gomez.

As a United fan it is hard for me to say this, but I wouldn't go for the Gomez/Jones side. I'd opt for the 3.

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Marcelo + Walker + AOC

Well it wouldn't surprise me to see Marcelo peak at 95' date=' 94 seems certain in the future at Madrid. Walker could peak at 91, at a stretch 92 but that will take a good few years. AOC has a massive similarity to Walcott - except not only is he quick [b']but he actually knows how to use the ball[/b] - so he could go 1-2 higher than Walcott.

Ahahahahaha that's true :D

btw should i try and trade out Ibrahim Affellay? i guess he's not getting that many minutes @ Barca with Cesc and Cuenca about?

also is swapping Lukaku for Cavani a good deal?? Me gettin Cavani!

Afellay's been injured since September. However can't see him getting game time when he comes back.

I'd also definitely get Cavani.