• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What would you say is a fair deal for my Ronaldo?

Heres his squad

-

LLORIS, Hugo Gk 25 92

£18.2M -

-

GUERCI, Paolo Gk 18 70

£10k -

Int

COENTRAO, Fábio LB/DM 23 91

£13.0M 8 Mar

-

AOGO, Dennis LB/LM 25 88

£4.6M -

-

ABATE, Ignazio RB/RM 25 90

£8.6M 10 Mar

-

SAGNA, Bacary RB 28 92

£14.0M 8 Mar

-

BADSTUBER, Holger CB/LB 22 91

£16.0M -

Int

PEPE, Ferreira CB/DM 28 93

£18.6M 10 Mar

Int

HUMMELS, Mats CB/DM 23 92

£24.6M -

Int

MERTESACKER, Per CB 27 92

£14.5M 8 Mar

-

KOSCIELNY, Laurent CB 26 89

£5.3M 8 Mar

TBd

BUSQUETS, Sergio DM/CB 23 94

£29.4M -

-

SONG, Alex DM/CB 24 91

£11.2M 1 Apr

-

ARTETA, Mikel CM/LM 29 90

£5.1M 10 Mar

Int

WILSHERE, Jack CM 20 89

£11.9M -

Int

FABREGAS, Cesc AM/CM 24 95

£36.2M -

-

OZIL, Mesut AM/Wing 23 94

£29.4M -

Int

MATA, Juan Wing/AM 23 92

£23.9M -

Int

HAZARD, Eden Wing/AM 21 91

£15.8M -

-

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi Wing/Fwd 24 90

£8.3M 11 Mar

-

ROSSI, Giuseppe Fwd/AM 25 92

£14.3M -

Int

VAN PERSIE, Robin Fwd/Wing 28 94

£24.2M -

Int

SANCHEZ, Alexis Fwd/Wing 23 91

£11.8M 8 Mar

Unh

NEYMAR, Silva Fwd/Wing 19 90

£16.0M -

-

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan CF 30 96

£28.9M 8 Mar

I was thinking of asking Fabregas Hummels and Hazard seeing as I do think for Ronaldo, Messi and Pique you should have to overpay to get them. What do you guys think would be a good deal?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Only problem is that it leaves me with only one 90+ CM and four 93+ am/wings

Mmm.. I see your point, but consider that:

1. The chance of buying Iniesta (and of doing it without wasting stunning players) is quite rare, don't let it slip ;);

2. Tactics are important.. If you play with 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 or 3-5-2 having a CM and an AM in central position is good, some forumers even sustain that AMs can play as good as CMs in central positions, without losing your team balance :)

3. If you want to win more than a competition per year, having 3+ wings 93+ rated is necessary, otherwise you might lose competitivity ;)

4. Can't you buy other lower rated CMs?

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

What would you say is a fair deal for my Ronaldo?

I was thinking of asking Fabregas Hummels and Hazard seeing as I do think for Ronaldo' date=' Messi and Pique [b']you should have to overpay[/b] to get them. What do you guys think would be a good deal?

I completely agree.. Nevertheless, you should consider that, unless you need depth, selling Ronaldo is never a good thing.. Wings average rating is quite low and Ronaldo can also cover different positions, so tactically speaking he's a key player in top SM clubs :)

BTW, if you really want to sell him and the other manager is crazy (I don't think that he'd give you Fab Hummels and Hazard unless he goes crazy for CR7) I'd ask him Busquets+Fab+Hummels.. Or I'd try to involve Ibra in this deal unless you need a player covering a particular position ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I completely agree.. Nevertheless' date=' you should consider that, unless you need depth, selling Ronaldo is never a good thing.. Wings average rating is quite low and Ronaldo can also cover different positions, so tactically speaking he's a key player in top SM clubs :)

BTW, if you really want to sell him and the other manager is crazy (I don't think that he'd give you Fab Hummels and Hazard unless he goes crazy for CR7) I'd ask him Busquets+Fab+Hummels.. Or I'd try to involve Ibra in this deal unless you need a player covering a particular position ;)[/quote']

He is very interested in Ronaldo I know that and Im fine in defence but could probably do with a few more midfield/wingers and maybe a fwd too.

Ronaldo is obviously my best player but I do have Iniesta who currently plays AM who could play on the wing in place of Ronaldo. I dont want to sell him really but If I get great offer then I would accept it as I could do with a few more players.

Ive sent him a message saying Id want Fabregas Hummels and Hazard because the end numbers all add up to 8 (5+2+1) and Ronaldo is a 98 so I said that would be fair.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

He is very interested in Ronaldo I know that and Im fine in defence but could probably do with a few more midfield/wingers and maybe a fwd too.

Ronaldo is obviously my best player but I do have Iniesta who currently plays AM who could play on the wing in place of Ronaldo. I dont want to sell him really but If I get great offer then I would accept it as I could do with a few more players.

Ive sent him a message saying Id want Fabregas Hummels and Hazard because the end numbers all add up to 8 (5+2+1) and Ronaldo is a 98 so I said that would be fair.

I really like Busquets, that's why I was suggesting you to ask for him.. He's very useful as it's not so easy to find a 94 player covering two delicate positions like DM and CB.. Of course, if you think that the other manager might accept the other offer, then have a try :)

Van der Vaart and Canales for Mata? I'm getting Mata.

I like Van der Vaart' date=' but he's a bit injury prone, and I rate Mata higher. I'm loath to throw in Canales, but he's not risen for a long time, so I thought I'd cash in. Thoughts?[/quote']

Though Van Der Vaart has the talent to be a 93 he'll struggle to get it at Tottenham and with his injuries. Mata is a good talent capable of rising to 94 with ease. Canales is a good prospect but he's far off the likes of Munian and Thiago so isnt a huge loss.

It's a fair deal IMO i'd rather have Mata though :)

Should I swap my Gameiro and Matuidi for Falcao?

Keep Gameiro and Matuidi. Or Try use someone other then Gameiro. Unless you're desperate for a 91 forward.

Khedira or Hamsik? Need a backup CM' date=' so who's better buy?[/quote']

Hamsik probably has more potential so I'd go for him.

Ivanovic = Van Der Wiel + Varane

Who is getting the better side of the deal ?

Van Der Wiel and Varane but only because Varane is involved and is a huge talent. Van der Wiel is average tbh but Ivanovic is peaked and you're getting a direct replacement plus Varane is great

Van Der Wiel and Varane but only because Varane is involved and is a huge talent. Van der Wiel is average tbh but Ivanovic is peaked and you're getting a direct replacement plus Varane is great

Thanks ' date=' repped :D .

Right side is better for long term,and the left side is better for short term.

Actually I dont expect the other side manager to accept , I already have Dani Alves to play RB so I dont really need Ivanovic or Vdw ..