• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I swap my Gameiro and Matuidi for Falcao?

I Won't' date=' Keep Kevin Gameiro & Matuidi for Sure ;)

Khedira or Hamsik? Need a backup CM, so who's better buy?

Hamsik by Far

Ivanovic = Van Der Wiel + Varane

Who is getting the better side of the deal ?

I'll Take the Right Side

Gameiro + David Luiz = Toure

Which is the better side? (no positions needed)

I Don't Like Toure So I'll Choose Gameiro Side :D Also They Are Young And Obviously Rise

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tough decision mate.. IMO Gameiro has the potential to become a 92+ rated player, whereas Luiz is nothing special.. So in long term it could be a convenient deal for you.. Nevertheless, ATM Toure is better than both of them, so in short term Toure is WAY better: Gameiro is not a scoring machine in this period, so PSG MUST win Ligue 1 to allow him to rise to 91, and he'd keep on rising quite slowly :)

IMO the key factor is your team: if you can afford having young lower rated players having Gameiro and Luiz is better, whereas if you want to be competitive ASAP you should go for Toure ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Tough decision mate.. IMO Gameiro has the potential to become a 92+ rated player' date=' whereas Luiz is nothing special.. So in long term it could be a convenient deal for you.. Nevertheless, ATM Toure is better than both of them, so in short term Toure is WAY better: Gameiro is not a scoring machine in this period, so PSG MUST win Ligue 1 to allow him to rise to 91, and he'd keep on rising quite slowly :)

IMO the key factor is your team: if you can afford having young lower rated players having Gameiro and Luiz is better, whereas if you want to be competitive ASAP you should go for Toure ;)[/quote']

I have Mascherano, Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Kaka and D.Silva. Is it worth sacrificing these 2 or is Toure surplus to the requirements?

Also,

Marcelo + Isco (Malaga) + Oxlade to get Gomez + P.Jones ?

Hard one,Toure is playing great for City,and he can rise to 93 soon,while Gameiro is good player and can get 91 on end of the season..

Luiz has potential to become a great defender,but sometimes he wants too much..

Short term Toure is better deff,but if you are going to risk,then I would go for Gameiro and David Luiz.

I have Mascherano' date=' Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Kaka and D.Silva. Is it worth sacrificing these 2 or is Toure surplus to the requirements?

Also,

Marcelo + Isco (Malaga) + Oxlade to get Gomez + P.Jones ?[/quote']

if i were you i wouldnt do the deal you`re giving too much.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have Mascherano' date=' Schweinsteiger, Gotze, Kaka and D.Silva. Is it worth sacrificing these 2 or is Toure surplus to the requirements?

Also,

As for Toure, who would replace Gameiro as a Fwd? 'Cause if you gave him Gameiro+Luiz for Toure you could play Masch as a CB to replace Luiz and Toure as a CM, having a more solid team.. But can you replace the french player properly?

As for the other deal, I'd sell Marcelo+Oxlade only to buy Fabregas or more, and I'm not joking.. Marcelo is a future 95 IMO, whereas Oxlade is a stunning talent.. Gomez is nothing special, whereas Jones is great, but he's not worth such a big sacrifice ;)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

if i were you i wouldnt do the deal you`re giving too much.

Are you talking about the deal involving Marcelo?

As for Toure' date=' who would replace Gameiro as a Fwd? 'Cause if you gave him Gameiro+Luiz for Toure you could play Masch as a CB to replace Luiz and Toure as a CM, having a more solid team.. But can you replace the french player properly?

As for the other deal, I'd sell Marcelo+Oxlade only to buy Fabregas or more, and I'm not joking.. Marcelo is a future 95 IMO, whereas Oxlade is a stunning talent.. Gomez is nothing special, whereas Jones is great, but he's not worth such a big sacrifice ;)[/quote']

I have plenty of cover up front in Benzema, Ibrahimovic etc.

Dont you think that Oxlade + Isco < Jones balances Marcelo > Gomez?

Isnt Jones likely to hit 91/92 in a year?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have plenty of cover up front in Benzema' date=' Ibrahimovic etc.

Dont you think that Oxlade + Isco < Jones balances Marcelo > Gomez?

Isnt Jones likely to hit 91/92 in a year?[/quote']

LOL as for the deal involving Toure, you should have specified before that you have a super team :D:D If you have all those great players, then I'd go for Toure mate, who cares of Gameiro if you have Ibra, Benzema and other stars :D

As for the second deal, Jones is a massive talent, IMO he'll reach a 91 rating in an year and a 94+ rating in 3 years or something of the kind if he keeps on playing like this.. I love him :) Nevertheless, you should consider that finding a great CB or a great CF to replace Jones and Gomez is easier than finding a LB to replace Marcelo or a youngster as good as Oxlade :) Can't you give him someone else instead of Marcelo?

Even after seeing your team yes do it. It's always good to have good depth and strength and as good as Gameiro is and as good as Luiz could be (emphasis on could) Toure is currently very very good and is a great midfielder to have.

Unless you dont have any better forwards and CB's I would do it.

Also,

I would rather be on the side with Marcelo Isco and Oxlade.

Marcelo is a future 94 LB probably the second best LB to have in the game just behind Lahm. and Gomez though deserving a 94 didnt get it and may not in future. A 93 LB is more valuable then a 93 forward.

then Isco and Oxlade for Phil Jones

Personally I rate Oxlade very highly. Had an eye on him throughout the england youth set ups and at southampton and he's a fantastic player. He can cross dribble shoot and has good pace IMO a very good player and future of englands wings. Isco is also a very good young spanish talent though he's not had as many games at Malaga as many would hope he is still a great player. Been compared to David Silva and showed a bit of that last season. Phil Jones is Phil Jones nuff said but he's yet to hold down a first team spot though he will in future. the only worry is his position. He's good everywhere but he's at risk of being the next John O'Shea if he's not given a place to play and stays there. Definitely the best u21 CB to have in my eyes.

So that side is fair

Overall then it seems you should Stick with Marcelo and Isco and Oxlade as Marcelo is better to have then Gomez and the other part of the deal is only fair so overall you would be losing out.

Do you guys think Thiago Silva for Ozil (straight swap) is a fair deal?

I'd rather have Thiago Silva but I have a feeling this is a forum splitter.

Silva is a top top CB which is harder to find then a top AM/Wing

It's a fair deal but I'd still rather the CB unless you have like Puyol Pique Vidic or someone of equal standing

if you`re geting ozil than yes its a fair deal.
Only if you have replacements in my opinion ..

My defense is generally weaker than midfield:

Def: Koscielny/Kaboul/Garay - Gallas - Clichy v

CB/DM: J. Martinez

Mid: Ozil - Diego - Nasri - Bale (+ Wilshere, Ganso, Gago, Muniain, Ramsey, etc.)

Besides, I think in this game it is much harder to get top-rated defenders and goalkeepers than midfielders and forwards. Looking at my squad, what would you do?

My defense is generally weaker than midfield:

Def: Koscielny/Kaboul/Garay - Gallas - Clichy v

CB/DM: J. Martinez

Mid: Ozil - Diego - Nasri - Bale (+ Wilshere' date=' Ganso, Gago, Muniain, Ramsey, etc.)

Besides, I think in this game it is much harder to get top-rated defenders and goalkeepers than midfielders and forwards. Looking at my squad, what would you do?[/quote']

If you are getting Silva definitely do it after seeing your team.

You wont have a single great defender (no offence meant) if you dont keep/get Thiago Silva.

In Midfield you have Bale Wilshere Munian and Nasri (who should probably be a 92 but is still technically very good at 93)

I would get Silva or keep him

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kaka + Pepe <=> Vidic

Who has the better side? I have a brand new Real Madrid and I absolutely LOVE Vidic' date=' but I don't want to give too much for him :rolleyes:

Any help appreciated, thx in advance :D[/quote']

Certaintly do that, Vidic may be injuried but he's the best defender on the planet and Kaka is gonna drop like maddd.