• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Song

Hamsik

Pastore

Id do it then.

Though you might want to get Lavezzi over Hamsik as you are losing a winger like Pedro.

It's a good deal if you buy Song, Lavezzi and Pastore/Hamsik with the cash as you are getting a solid DM/CB a talented Winger and a talented AM for a winger who has peaked and is losing his place in the first team.

Cheers Guys :)

Ill end up gettin most of these if i can

Lavezzi

Hamsik

Song

Eriksen

already got wilshere sturridge kroos richards hart young and cavani ;) + AOC

a years time this setup is NOT going to like me :P

Get Eriksen over Pastore and Hamsik!!! :P

Song Lavezzi Eriksen get those do not pass up the oppourtunity to use the cash to get Eriksen :P

My Ribery with Alaba or Jerome Boateng for Cesc Fabregas :confused:

Use Ribery and David Alaba and its a great deal. Well either way its a good deal but Alaba (im assuming you mean the 87 CM/LM 19 year old not the Spanish LB/LM Alba)

It's a cracking deal for Fabregas well worth it so dont hesitate accept it or do it :)

Got offers for falcao

Falcao=p.hernandez+parejo

falcao=welbeck+cleverley/fabio

1st one wouldnt do.

2nd one I would be tempted but only if Falcao isnt your first choice striker. Welbeck is a good young forward very athletic and Cleverly seems to be the answer to United's lack of creativity and is soon to be back fit to play.

So It's a decent offer of two good young players but I would only accept it if he's not your best striker

Got offers for falcao

Falcao=p.hernandez+parejo

falcao=welbeck+cleverley/fabio

1st one is extremly poor.. you do not want parejo.. at all, and hernandez doesn't deliver often this season.. Whilst Falcao is just class.

2nd one is tempting.. guess it depends on if you want to go for short/mid term or long term.. Personally I'd keep falcao tho.