lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got offers for falcao

Falcao=p.hernandez+parejo

falcao=welbeck+cleverley/fabio

Neither are good enough. Rejected with "insulted" response. :D

Oriol ROMEU + Petr CECH = CASILLAS

Not always a big fan of giving outfield players for a goalkeeper. Especially when its a highly talented outfield player who could hit 90+ within the next 2 seasons, and one day return to Barcelona. I'd probably rather keep Cech and Romeu.

Neither are good enough. Rejected with "insulted" response. :D

Not always a big fan of giving outfield players for a goalkeeper. Especially when its a highly talented outfield player who could hit 90+ within the next 2 seasons' date=' and one day return to Barcelona. I'd probably rather keep Cech and Romeu.[/quote']

The "insulted" response, is my favourite response! :D

In agreement with you on the keeper deal too, Romeu looks a real gem.

Mata Or Di Maria?

MASCHERANO Or PEPE?

Di Maria and Pepe.

Oriol ROMEU + Petr CECH = CASILLAS

Go for Casillas.

My Ribery with Alaba or Jerome Boateng for Cesc Fabregas :confused:

I'd do it if you are getting Fabre.

Swap Correia Adriano 91 for Jerome Boateng 90

I'd be getting Boateng

Or anyone else i should get instead (cant get sakho :/ )

Decent deal for both clubs' date='but I would keep Adriano for now,try to get someone else.

I use 352. It's better Xavi or Fabregas?

Xavi.

Got offers for falcao

Falcao=p.hernandez+parejo

falcao=welbeck+cleverley/fabio

Second deal is deff better.

Howedes + Matip = Mascherano?

I've got the Schalke set of players and this is a brand new WC

Personally, I'd not do the deal. Yes Mascherano is very versatile but it seems as if his time may be up at Barcelona. Next season will see the promotion of some youth to the first team (Bartra, Muniesia etc.) and I feel that with Pep's admiration of his youth Mascherano will get less game-time.

Matip can achieve a 90 and Howedes has recently established himself as a firm contender for a starting spot under Jow and will prove himself in Euro 2012. I do believe that Howedes and Matip will both rise by +1 by the end of the season and Mascherano will stay firm ... for now :P and I know that you like your youth :P Also Argentina as NT are very inconsistent and repeatedly poor (no offense). Although they do have the likes of Aguero (:)), Higuain, Messi, Di Maria, Cambiasso etc. they cannot play as a unit but are individually fantastic. As you know Germany are much better :P

Why not try different deals for up-coming players like Javi Martinez and Alvaro Dominguez who are just as versatile but will be good for the future :P And they're Spanish!!!

EDIT: Also Alex Song and Capoue :)

Fantastic deal my friend...
Personally' date=' I'd not do the deal. Yes Mascherano is very versatile but it seems as if his time may be up at Barcelona. Next season will see the promotion of some youth to the first team (Bartra, Muniesia etc.) and I feel that with Pep's admiration of his youth Mascherano will get less game-time.

Matip can achieve a 90 and Howedes has recently established himself as a firm contender for a starting spot under Jow and will prove himself in Euro 2012. I do believe that Howedes and Matip will both rise by +1 by the end of the season and Mascherano will stay firm ... for now :P and I know that you like your youth :P Also Argentina as NT are very inconsistent and repeatedly poor (no offense). Although they do have the likes of Aguero (:)), Higuain, Messi, Di Maria, Cambiasso etc. they cannot play as a unit but are individually fantastic. As you know Germany are much better :P

Why not try different deals for up-coming players like Javi Martinez and Alvaro Dominguez who are just as versatile but will be good for the future :P And they're Spanish!!!

EDIT: Also Alex Song and Capoue :)[/quote']

A rep for Indgy and a must spread for Dancpoli

Any other opinions? Contrast there :D

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In general I'd not do the deal.. I really like Howedes, who's prob going to play in EC, and Matip is said to be one of the best talents playing in Germany.. Moreover, Schalke seems to be the perfect club to grow up :)

Nevertheless, you surely know better than me that a 93 rated DM/CB is necessary for Schalke.. Your highest rated CM should be Jones, who's old and only 88 rated :/ Your other CBs should not be rated higher than 87, so I really think that you should accept.. I mean, if you want to try and be promoted ASAP (maybe in a competitive GW) you have to build your team on players like Masch, of course not a youngster, but not too old and solid.. If you want to begin a project based on youngsters you should refuse, but it will take years to be promoted :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Should I sell De Rossi for Navas + Rami? I've already accepted the deal' date=' but having second thoughts.[/quote']

I'd keep De Rossi mate :)

I mean, I really like Rami, but I don't see him overcoming a 92 rating.. And Navas seems to be on his way down, too predictable on the field and closed by other players in his NT ;)

On the other hand, De Rossi is great, he is being strongly linked to Real Madrid (that IMO really needs him) and is a starter in his NT.. Moreover, finding a 94 rated DM is very hard :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'd keep De Rossi mate :)

I mean' date=' I really like Rami, but I don't see him overcoming a 92 rating.. And Navas seems to be on his way down, too predictable on the field and closed by other players in his NT ;)

On the other hand, De Rossi is great, he is being strongly linked to Real Madrid (that IMO really needs him) and is a starter in his NT.. Moreover, finding a 94 rated DM is very hard :)[/quote']

I agree with Village that you should keep De Rossi here.

Navas is a player on the decline, but Rami easily has the ability/talent to rise above 92

Hmmm, ok. Cheers lads. I didn't realise Navas hadn't been playing so well. I dont trust De Rossi, because although I know he's a good player, I dont follow Italian football at all, and I dont know how Roma are getting on. And Italy are hardly the powerhouse they once were as well.

Great deal. I really love Howedes I of my favs but has been quite injury prone in career so far---stops players getting high.

Matip is heading to 89.....Schalke could be **** in 1-1.5 years I would hold off on the 90 prediction.

Masch has dumped on now for over a year by people saying no room for him at Barca....One of best teams if not the best and he is a key player currently for them. Guardiola always finds a spot for him. Also Bartra isn't good enough and Muniesa will take more time to be ready.

Personally Id hold the german guys

Howedes is a rock in Schalke defence and at just 23 years is already their captain and can easily get a place into Germany XI.He's one of the best defenders from Bundesliga and a 91 for Schalke captain even 92 is fair if Farfan is 91.

Matip is a great young guy who'll have in his hands future of Schalke along with Papadopoulos.He can easily play at a better team in La Liga or even Premier League.He's a good young player to have and can see him 89 till end of season.

Id hold Schalke duo.