Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mertesacker for Fabio Coentrao?

Who is getting the better player?

Mertesacker had a few good matches but like all players we should give him time to accomodate with Premier League football.An example is Sessegnon..he was rubbish but now he's one of the best and is deffo the best for Sunderland.

Coentrao isnt even playing for RM and I doubt he'll play in future as Marcelo is better by miles then him.

Id go for Mertesacker.

EDIT: Dzagoev matey.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need very quick help,

I offered Defoe + Danny Rose and 1.5 mill for Diego Milto and the other guy accepted!

Now Im wandering if hes worth that, I think Defoe wont reach 92, danny rose isnt going to be a world beater either, and Milto will at least keep his rating or go up one if he keeps up his form although he is older this is for shorter term.

Good deal or not?

Thanks

I need very quick help' date='

I offered Defoe + Danny Rose and 1.5 mill for Diego Milto and the other guy accepted!

Now Im wandering if hes worth that, I think Defoe wont reach 92, danny rose isnt going to be a world beater either, and Milto will at least keep his rating or go up one if he keeps up his form although he is older this is for shorter term.

Good deal or not?

Thanks[/quote']

Firstly Milito won't rise as he's only recently dropped. Personally I'd rather offer Defoe as part exchange for a different striker that isn't in his Autumn years of his career.

Edit: For a short term deal it's okay...but then you have the problem of offloading Milito when you no longer need his services.

Firstly Milito won't rise as he's only recently dropped. Personally I'd rather offer Defoe as part exchange for a different striker that isn't in his Autumn years of his career.

Edit: For a short term deal it's okay...but then you have the problem of offloading Milito when you no longer need his services.

What about if I offered him for Pazzini, the problem is there isn't anyone really i can offer to exchange defoe for that has bigger potential or that the manager would sell?

What about if I offered him for Pazzini' date=' the problem is there isn't anyone really i can offer to exchange defoe for that has bigger potential or that the manager would sell?[/quote']

Well Milito should be safe with his current rating for the remainder of this season so it's a good deal for you short term. My personal preference on most deals is to always look at the long term aspect....sorry, you're looking at short term so it is a good deal for you.

Defoe is no spring chicken so it's not like you're losing a player with great potential.

Which other strikers are available around the 89-92 mark? Aged less than 30 :)

Well Milito should be safe with his current rating for the remainder of this season so it's a good deal for you short term. My personal preference on most deals is to always look at the long term aspect....sorry' date=' you're looking at short term so it is a good deal for you.

Defoe is no spring chicken so it's not like you're losing a player with great potential.

Which other strikers are available around the 89-92 mark? Aged less than 30 :)[/quote']

Thats the problem I dont have enough money to spend on a top striker so I need to be looking for a part exchange which i can only with other manager or external clubs, Can you think of any strikers at external clubs with good potential i could try for , Im in a world championship.

I just bought Soldado and the likes of Gameiro are at unmanaged clubs so I couldnt afford them anyway.

I could go for podolski and bid Rose and Defore + 1 mill' date=' Im guessing his rating is safe but wont go up unless he moves?[/quote']

Well yes, Podolski's rating is safe and that'd be a good deal for you IMO

Some players that I like, but I'm assuming that most are out of reach for you?

• Doumbia
  • Cavani
  • Hulk
  • Damiao
  • Gameiro
  • Alexis

Well yes' date=' Podolski's rating is safe and that'd be a good deal for you IMO

Some players that I like, but I'm assuming that most are out of reach for you?

[list']

[*]Doumbia

[*]Cavani

[*]Hulk

[*]Damiao

[*]Gameiro

[*]Alexis

From there if i had the money Damiao, Doumbia and Gameiro are all possible, How long does it normally take for Unmanaged clubs to make offers for your players, becuase in my spurs team its been nearly over a week and I havnt had any offers for any of my players in the transfer list but on the other gameworld im in i got offers within days for 2 players? If i could sell some uneeded players it would help alot.

I put the offer in for Podolski also, Only way is up for him I think

From there if i had the money Damiao' date=' Doumbia and Gameiro are all possible, How long does it normally take for Unmanaged clubs to make offers for your players, becuase in my spurs team its been nearly over a week and I havnt had any offers for any of my players in the transfer list but on the other gameworld im in i got offers within days for 2 players? If i could sell some uneeded players it would help alot.

I put the offer in for Podolski also, Only way is up for him I think[/quote']

I can't see Podolski rising any higher than 91 until he moves clubs as it was rather a shock to everyone when he rose to 91 at the last German review.

As for teams bidding for your players, well it's rather random when it's not a club who own the player in real life bidding for your player. Because you are Spurs and are selling Defoe you will only get an offer of minimal value from a random club....sometimes it can take over a week for this to happen. Defoe is therefore worth more to you in part exchange...