Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Flooded with offers for Gotze in a very competitive set-up. Really dont know which to accept if any and could do with some opinions.

Gotze = Godin + Bastos + Pazzini + 20m

Gotze = Y.Toure + Gargano + 10m

Gotze = L.Suarez + P.Jagielka + 13m

Gotze = VDV + Sahin

Any of these good enough in such a competitive set-up?

VDV+Sahin is IMO the best offer' date=' but I'd still keep Gotze, expecially if your GW is competitive mate :)

fabregas, pique or d silva?

all 3 available at unmanaged at the moment what order should i try go for them (they might get taken b4 i have time)

Pique

Fab

D Silva

Finding such a great CB is so hard that I'd go for Pique first.. Fab might get to a better rating, but Pique might rise to 96 in not a long time, and he's still very young :)

Which one of these should i swap my Adriano Correia for:

Marcel Schmelzer 90

Jerome Boateng 90

Aly Cissokho 90

Simon Kjaer 90

Chris Smalling 88

Ezequiel Munoz 88

cheers :)

Jerome Boateng' date=' even if I like Adriano ;)

Dani Alves is my RB and chiellini my LB my cover for these are Richards and Walker on the right and Coentrao and Alba on the left. Should I keep or sell Richards and Coentrao as they are level 1 concern or should I integrate them into the side?

IMO Coentrao is underperforming.. I remember when he was in Benfica he was a shining star, but now he has not been able to find his place.. Despite the several occasions Mou gave him, he has not proved to be able to be a starter.. I don't really like him :/ As for Richards, I can't see hiim reaching D.Alves levels, but he's a good player, I think he might reach a 91/92 rating in the future depending on his performances ;)

IMO the key factor is the possibility to find a replacement for them.. If you think that you would not be able to find a LB better than Coentrao (again, he's underperforming, but he still plays for Real) then you should gradually integrate him.. Maybe rotating Coentrao and Alves with Richards and Chiello.. If you think you can find better second lines, then just let them ask to be sold :)

Bendtner or Lazovic?

IMO Bendtner is still better.. Ok, he's not playing in a top club (even if Sunderland are having a good year, being 8th placed after the best PL clubs) and is also going to be part of EC as a starter.. So I guess that ATM his rating might be safe, and he's also still 24, so in the future he might rise again :) As for Lazovic, he surely is a good player, but Russian league risks to paralyze his rating.. Zenit is part of CL, but they will play a hard match against Benfica, and they have proved several times that european competitions are maybe too difficult for them.. Moreover, Serbia won't take part to EC and Lazovic is going to be 29, so I'd rather have Bendtner as he might still rise or keep his rating longer :)

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Bendtner or Lazovic?

I'd probably plump for Lazovic on this one, nether are prolific goalscorers but I believe that Bendtner is teetering on dropping to 88. IMO he's just as awful as Carroll. Yes he is younger than Lazovic, but my god....he's a terrible player.

Lazovic is scoring and playing on a more regular and consistent basis.

Dani Alves is my RB and chiellini my LB my cover for these are Richards and Walker on the right and Coentrao and Alba on the left. Should I keep or sell Richards and Coentrao as they are level 1 concern or should I integrate them into the side?

Integrate them into the side (also to 60', 75'), they're great talent! (specially Walker)

Barca in a set up which Kicked in a few weeks ago.

Looking at my back up team for the Cup tomorrow.. I need a forward, I have £15m in the Bank but Looking at somebody Young around 87 if possible whos cheap, Need somebody partner Kleber up front in cups.

Eduardo Vargas 22,87 - £5.2m

Gabriel Torje 22,87 - £5.9m

Bonfim Dentinho 23,87 - £5.6m

Or, I could get Danny Welbeck whos starting on the Wing for me and Put him up front, Then Buy:

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

Looking at my back up team for the Cup tomorrow.. I need a forward' date=' I have £15m in the Bank but Looking at somebody Young around 87 if possible whos cheap, Need somebody partner Kleber up front in cups.

Or, I could get Danny Welbeck whos starting on the Wing for me and Put him up front, Then Buy:

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

De Bruyne then Vargas imo

Looking at my back up team for the Cup tomorrow.. I need a forward' date=' I have £15m in the Bank but Looking at somebody Young around 87 if possible whos cheap, Need somebody partner Kleber up front in cups.

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

De Bruyne :)

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

De Bruyne for moi.

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

I'd go for Eduardo Vargas and Gabriel Torje.

Heard De Bruyne isn't as good as some are making him out to be...

Looking at my back up team for the Cup tomorrow.. I need a forward' date=' I have £15m in the Bank but Looking at somebody Young around 87-88 if possible, Need somebody partner Kleber up front in cups.

De Bruyne 20,87 - £6.3m

What would you go for ?

Personally I'd rule out Dentinho, Vargas is a slight risk in the fact that he needs time to settle in Naples (but could have a big future ahead of him). Torje is getting games but I don't believe he's anything special

De Bruyne, well who knows what Chelsea will do to his career...they don't have a great track record of bringing in youngsters and I don't believe that he's anywhere near their first team plans as yet.

My pick would be Vargas for the longer term, but the risk is he doesn't settle in Italy...

Thanks to all 5 of you :)

It seems theres 3 People who say De Bruyne and theres 2 who say Vargas.

The Votes are close, But i think Im going pick Vargas, As Dancpoli said Chelsea dont have a great record with you Youngsters do they, Like Lukaku as come in and hes started no more than 5 games.

Something whats making me Pick Vargas aswell is because Ive just noticed If I bring in De Bruyne my third transfer with chelsea will be over as Ive already brought in Gary Cahill annd Oriol Romeu, Ive only played 5 games of the Season and perhaps somebody from Chelsea in the future for me would come in handy. (Havent brought anybody from Napoli yet)

Cheers.

EDIT: Vargas as also got the Forward position aswell as wing, I dont need De Bruyne's AM Position :)

De Bruyne then Vargas imo
De Bruyne :)
De Bruyne for moi.
I'd go for Eduardo Vargas and Gabriel Torje.

Heard De Bruyne isn't as good as some are making him out to be...

Personally I'd rule out Dentinho' date=' Vargas is a slight risk in the fact that he needs time to settle in Naples (but could have a big future ahead of him). Torje is getting games but I don't believe he's anything special

De Bruyne, well who knows what Chelsea will do to his career...they don't have a great track record of bringing in youngsters and I don't believe that he's anywhere near their first team plans as yet.

My pick would be Vargas for the longer term, but the risk is he doesn't settle in Italy...[/quote']

:)

Dzeko for Hazard? I get Hazard

YES, no doubts.. Dzeko won't move from his 92 rating unless he stops rotating like that in Man City.. Of course he's a safe 92, but Hazard has the potential to overcome that rating, even if I'd really like to see him in a more competitive league as he has not completely persuaded me.. BTW, Hazard is surely more valuable :)

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Do you think they are both better than Andreu Fontas?

As I said,I don't know too much about Alex Sandro so can't tell you that.

Aurtenetxe will rise faster than Fontás obviously but I think that Fontás will have a higher rating in the future althought he's not great.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

As I said' date='I don't know too much about Alex Sandro so can't tell you that.

Aurtenetxe will rise faster than Fontás obviously but I think that Fontás will have a higher rating in the future althought he's not great.[/quote']

oh thanks I think I might sell Fontas and bring someone else in :)

I suppose it does not really matter now I am already winning the lead by 17 points after 21 games :)