• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Carlos Casemiro or Aparecido Wellington?

Casemiro.. IMO he's more likely to do well in a competitive league.. Moreover he has been STRONGLY linked to the best european clubs (expecially italian clubs like Inter or Roma), so I really think that he's a better option in both short and long term :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi all' date=' My olic for matip? give me your opinions. Hands up if u all agree to this deal![/quote']

Obviously it's a brilliant deal in long term, Matip will keep on rising, whereas Olic will keep on dropping.. But in short term I guess that it will take more or less one year to have a 90 rated Matip.. So kind of 3/4 SM seasons.. If you can wait for him to reach that rating and if the different position of the two players doesn't matter for you, then I put my hands up :D

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Obviously it's a brilliant deal in long term' date=' Matip will keep on rising, whereas Olic will keep on dropping.. But in short term I guess that it will take more or less one year to have a 90 rated Matip.. So kind of 3/4 SM seasons.. If you can wait for him to reach that rating and if the different position of the two players doesn't matter for you, then I put my hands up :D[/quote']

Thanks! Olic matters to him more than I do. There are no more 90 rated strikers in the gameworld anymore!

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gourcuff + Joel Obi or Gamiero?

I think thats a fair deal really' date=' As mentioned Gourcuff could very well be on his way down but on the other hand theres Obi there aswell and is a decent prospect for Inter Milan. Gameiro is a top striker and hes PSG's best frontman by far and could very well go up in the future.

Alex Sandro or Jon Aurtenetxe

Despite what others think I would go for Jon Aurtenetxe out of the two, Sandro hasnt eithen played a game for Porto according to Soccerway, Aurtenetxe has played 16 Out of 21 for Ath Club, Not to mention the fact the Spaniard is Younger, I would go for Aurtenetxe.

Dzeko for Hazard? I get Hazard

Certainly' date=' I think when Mario Balotelli comes back from suspension for City, Dzeko will be a sub again, Hazard is a brilliant player and is only 21, Quality player !

Carlos Casemiro or Aparecido Wellington?

I would go for Casemiro, It wouldnt be far for me to make too many

Comments as I dont watch Brazilian football, But Casemiro is younger and is rated slightly higher and ive also heard hes a great talent, Hes the one to go with.

Hi all' date=' My olic for matip? give me your opinions. Hands up if u all agree to this deal![/quote']

I would say Yes, But short term obviously not, Make sure you have cover up front before you do the deal as Olic is still a 90 rated striker. Matip is a good young talent, So Yeah get him.

Im Milwall tho so this surely makes a difference to my decision' date=' my average rating is only 88[/quote']
Flooded with offers for Gotze in a very competitive set-up. Really dont know which to accept if any and could do with some opinions.

Gotze = Godin + Bastos + Pazzini + 20m

Gotze = Y.Toure + Gargano + 10m

Gotze = L.Suarez + P.Jagielka + 13m

Gotze = VDV + Sahin

Any of these good enough in such a competitive set-up?

How about Llorente + Godin + Bastos + Howard + 20m? Im finding this a very tough bid to turn down> I'm Milwall so this deal would be very helpful to my squad.. :confused:

How about Llorente + Godin + Bastos + Howard + 20m? Im finding this a very tough bid to turn down> I'm Milwall so this deal would be very helpful to my squad.. :confused:

Wow that is some bid but if it will help you then you might as well RELUCTANTLY accept it and hope Gotze flops or something which I very much doubt.

Thats a very good offer, I'd probably accept if my squad lacked real quality.

But in a year or so you'll probably be able to get a better offer as Gotze could well be 93+.

Arsenal have made an offer to Sevilla for Mario GOTZE of £10' date='000,000 plus Alexis SANCHEZ .

Stumped me.

Sanchez would take Gotze's place. Both will be rated higher in the future, but who would you have? :)[/quote']

I'm a huge fan of Sanchez but have to say that Gotze seems to posses the greater potential long-term

So I'd keep Gotze if I were you.

Arsenal have made an offer to Sevilla for Mario GOTZE of £10' date='000,000 plus Alexis SANCHEZ .

Stumped me.

Sanchez would take Gotze's place. Both will be rated higher in the future, but who would you have? :)[/quote']

Even though I expect Sanchez to rise slightly faster I'd still prefer Gotze, I believe in the end you'll be better off with him.

I have Dani Alves and I'm thinking of swapping him for Ramos' date=' good move?[/quote']

I would say yes.

Ramos can play RB and CB, greater versatility.

Real Madrid are looking good in the League and Europe this season.

Ramos is younger, and I see no reason why he can't regain 95 in the future.

Plus he's Spanish. ;)